Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
You are absolutely right! The project is really very promising! I support the team from the very beginning and I want to say that a lot of effort and money has been invested, in time everyone will know about MarkSpace!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, the owners will no longer need to use other currencies Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

If they gather some nice money from ico then they could afford the best marketing companies
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

If they gather some nice money from ico then they could afford the best marketing companies
I think that with the popularity that the VR is taking and with a good publicity campaign it is a good moment to give a boost to the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Yes VR is more and more popular and start to become a huge market, as blockchain. I think MARK.SPACE has good argument l become a huge project, a nice target market, and now they have money.
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project

Exactly. Until there is stricter regulation, i don;t trust any review. They can be used as guidance, but you should always do your own research. Luckily Mark.Space makes it easy by having a prototype already.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

i think that markspace can play on equal terms with the other competitors, from what i saw in the demo i think it will soon become the number one, the opponent to beat, overcome
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project

Exactly. Until there is stricter regulation, i don;t trust any review. They can be used as guidance, but you should always do your own research. Luckily Mark.Space makes it easy by having a prototype already.

Please no - we don’t need stricter regulation for review sites. Let people dyor or learn to dyor after getting burnt by these sites. Maybe then the ico space will mature so that it is less driven by baseless hype and more by actual demos (like MarkSpace has).

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

That's a beautiful venue for a presentation. Would love to see a digital version of it in MarkSpace  Wink

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Tell me, please, is this platform based on blockchain technology? Perhaps this is a strange question, but it's better to ask again, because blockchain is transparency, and the rest isn't quite Roll Eyes

Look in the subject:
[ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Can I sell my paintings through the platform? I'm doing cartoon painting. I really want to develop and get new customers.

Yes. You can even sell your things. Pencils, markers. Even the underwear can be sold here.

On the platform can be sex toy shops? And if any user can download any information here, then we will be able to review all sex toys in detail?

Yes. You can consider, study, watch video. Touch and smell just can not.

Give it some years! Especially touch is very nearby

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:54:10 AM

I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

When I saw their first demo, I liked this project.
I also participated in the Vibe project, optimistic to the VR and 3D industry

I am definitely going to get myself a 3D plot of land. I don't remember if any of the features will be able to be managed outside of the VR Environment. Also very excited about the new wave of Mixed Reality tech coming out.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

When I saw their first demo, I liked this project.
I also participated in the Vibe project, optimistic to the VR and 3D industry

I am definitely going to get myself a 3D plot of land. I don't remember if any of the features will be able to be managed outside of the VR Environment. Also very excited about the new wave of Mixed Reality tech coming out.

Well, it will be easier here in mark.space, decentraland is auctioning theirs, so better use this one, I don't need a 3d space, but some stores and markets will definitely want one, and we will be visiting them soon, hope the quality of the 3d space improves though, its still poor, but I am confident that they will change it and make it more appealing.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: