Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

The project is really large-scale and in the future can be replaced by a modern Internet, no wonder the development team is working on the project for 5 years.
I will wait for the launch of the project ,are seriously planning to buy a space in it ,I think by 2020 when the project will officially begin its work ,the whole blockchain industry will step forward and the project will be happy to accept large numbers of people.
On the official website of the developers tried the demo version of the stores, loved the drawing images, the quality is very good.
Really want to try something else besides shops, would love to see how the developers will develop the field of entertainment or education, what happens in the end .
Yes, there are clever ideas in this! And I would like to see more nature in these virtual images. Maybe the Victoria Falls, Lake Ontario, the Andes Mountains. Some people there will never be there, so why not bring their dreams closer with technology?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

The project is really large-scale and in the future can be replaced by a modern Internet, no wonder the development team is working on the project for 5 years.
I will wait for the launch of the project ,are seriously planning to buy a space in it ,I think by 2020 when the project will officially begin its work ,the whole blockchain industry will step forward and the project will be happy to accept large numbers of people.
On the official website of the developers tried the demo version of the stores, loved the drawing images, the quality is very good.
Really want to try something else besides shops, would love to see how the developers will develop the field of entertainment or education, what happens in the end .
Yes, there are clever ideas in this! And I would like to see more nature in these virtual images. Maybe the Victoria Falls, Lake Ontario, the Andes Mountains. Some people there will never be there, so why not bring their dreams closer with technology?
ha ha, sorry developers! Can you imagine what a complex animation and 3D model should be created to make it realistic? this is a huge work. For difficulty, this is very similar to creating online games with high-resolution textures
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Yes, it's very romantic! I like your idea, but how to attract a business approach to it? maybe start organizing webinars in the open air with the help of virtual reality theses?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

The idea of the token in the project is amazing. The token will be the main currency on this platform with the help of which people will be able to sell their real estate, their goods ,creative items ,hiring employees. In General, the token will not be empty.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

i think it would be time to release another demo or even a video that shows another sector of 3d for example videogames or a joint reconstruction in vr, waiting for news...
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

Yes, it's very romantic! I like your idea, but how to attract a business approach to it? maybe start organizing webinars in the open air with the help of virtual reality theses?
And why are you interested in webinars when it comes to nature and sights? I believe that webinars - the most place in offices and classes
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

And why are you interested in webinars when it comes to nature and sights? I believe that webinars - the most place in offices and classes
the scientists have proved that if a favorable background is created during training, as well as a pleasant atmosphere, training is much more effective. As for me, there is nothing more pleasant than contemplating living nature
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

The idea of the token in the project is amazing. The token will be the main currency on this platform with the help of which people will be able to sell their real estate, their goods ,creative items ,hiring employees. In General, the token will not be empty.
Developers strive to achieve maximum honesty and transparency on their platform, all transactions will be monitored, decentralization for this project will make it even more advanced and innovative.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Guys, it seems to me that you went wrong. Return to reality! It can not be such that you implement a virtual service for shopping, and at the same time to obtain aesthetic pleasure!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

I think it's not a good idea to steal the already invented technology and set up a new service under her. It's like the invention of a bicycle. Why do this if it already exists and works?
You are not right. If you have evidence that they stole someone's technology and refined it, provide evidence. But everyone can throw words.

geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Access to this platform the developers promise to make all of ustroytsvo from computer smartino ending, soon will make the synergy with the devices of virtual reality, all the correct output in a 3D Internet must be maintained from any device anywhere in the world
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Guys, it seems to me that you went wrong. Return to reality! It can not be such that you implement a virtual service for shopping, and at the same time to obtain aesthetic pleasure!
Could you elaborate a bit more why do you think that?
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

This is a pretty impressive project.  Its platform uses AR and VR technology, I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Nobody will do this, yes because this cost a lot of time, if it is only for buying, but it can be.
And in a 3D environment the aesthetic aspect can be one part, which leads customers to come.
But you are also right, if it is cheap and has a good service, I would always prefer this service to another super 3D shop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Yes such project take time to be developed, but have a huge potential. MARK.SPACE can develop an big ecosystem for VR application, like the module for shopping they already developing, and I think a lot more will come.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

MARK.SPACE has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

oh wow, thats just great Smiley thats very good news indeed!

voted and followed!
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

What's BFT tolerance and how does protection against Sybil attacks work? There's no explanation in the white paper.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Is today the last day of phase I token sale?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

[img*]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWZz47xX4AEjaZx.jpg[/img]

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley

This could be quite interesting for the future of the project. Perhaps will help to bring on some new partnership?

Cool, will there be a live stream?

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: