Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

What's the latest news regarding this project?

Ico is about the be over and they raised a good amount of money.

Now we are expecting some good development from the team.

Now that the funding for the project is sorted, the team can focus more on developing their product, while still finding partnerships and presenting at conferences.
Hopefully they release infomation about the ongoing steps. The released demo is awesome for an early stadium but should be replaced soon by an alpha version.
Looking forward to see the detailed development roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

How save would be transactions on markspace? I have watched some reviews and all of them are positive. Can it be trusted?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

How save would be transactions on markspace? I have watched some reviews and all of them are positive. Can it be trusted?
They are using blockchain and tokens based on Ethereum erc20. It is one of the most modern and safe system. It’s a private matter. I think this project is one of the most interesting on the vr/ar market. This platform is easy in use, accessible and profitable.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

SINGAPORE, 24.02.2018 – MARK.SPACE Representatives have announced the launch of a new, infrastructural project called CRYPTO.VALLEY
read more.. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch
slovenia1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

They are using blockchain and tokens based on Ethereum erc20. It is one of the most modern and safe system. It’s a private matter. I think this project is one of the most interesting on the vr/ar market. This platform is easy in use, accessible and profitable.
What is the ecr20? I haven’t heard about it.  Can you tell something more?
I’m talking about a new common list of rules for token. From the start it was used only by Ethereum, but it is getting more popular. This standard can offer compatibility with other kind of tokens and secure transactions.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

No need to tell more, its all written down here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ERC20

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Someone said 24 hours in VR is bad... well of course I went and looked for that and found something better. Or worse.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwUhf8g8wW4

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slovenia1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

I’m talking about a new common list of rules for token. From the start it was used only by Ethereum, but it is getting more popular. This standard can offer compatibility with other kind of tokens and secure transactions.
Thank you for information. I think this is one of reasons why people should invest in this project. Users can be sure that their actives are under control.
Of course. Token contract can be easily tracked. The smart-contract is used for all token distributions.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Thank you for information. I think this is one of reasons why people should invest in this project. Users can be sure that their actives are under control.
Of course. Token contract can be easily tracked. The smart-contract is used for all token distributions.
I think erc20 is still not the most perfect solution. They have problems with financial lose
slovenia1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

I think erc20 is still not the most perfect solution. They have problems with financial lose
Maybe, but it is the best standard on the market. That’s why people invest money in such projects, and I do.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

The visibility of mark.space continue to improve its really nice. I think the team handle the communication part very Well and it’s a very good point to make a blockchain project succeed.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Maybe, but it is the best standard on the market. That’s why people invest money in such projects, and I do.
I follow news. I know that markspace is very promising project. Everybody is talking about it now. Developers open new offices and make presentations at conferences.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
What are you talking about? Yes, I read about the project, but they are talking only about one virtual city, or several cities.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
What are you talking about? Yes, I read about the project, but they are talking only about one virtual city, or several cities.
Read the topic. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch
they want to create a project on the base of markspace.   

That is awesome. They want to make a separated platform for project presentation. They never cease to amaze me. I convinced that it is the greatest project for our days!
12coins

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Read the topic. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch

That is awesome. They want to make a separated platform for project presentation. They never cease to amaze me. I convinced that it is the greatest project for our days!
You seem to me their biggest fan, aren’t you? I can agree, but there are still many other impressive projects
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

You seem to me their biggest fan, aren’t you? I can agree, but there are still many other impressive projects
I’m not a fan. I just understand how many features can offer markspace. They aren’t pioneers on the market, but they are revolutionaries. I have never seen a platform that can include all types of activities. You can do whatever you want. You can mine, do business, sale, buy, educate or just have fun.
12coins

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

I’m not a fan. I just understand how many features can offer markspace. They aren’t pioneers on the market, but they are revolutionaries. I have never seen a platform that can include all types of activities. You can do whatever you want. You can mine, do business, sale, buy, educate or just have fun.
You are totally right. I hope that markspace will be better, than their rivals.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Yep. They have a great team, advisors and investors. What else does a good project need to be profitable and popular?
12coins

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Yep. They have a great team, advisors and investors. What else does a good project need to be profitable and popular?
I don’t know. They need a serious cash flow to be on the top and enormous computing resources.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

I don’t know. They need a serious cash flow to be on the top and enormous computing resources.
Maybe, but I believe in them. Especially in markspace tokens. Developers use the blockchain and my assets are in safe.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: