Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Cashout BitCoins?  (Read 3619 times)
Hero44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

I cash out my bitcoins using LUNO. It's very easy and fast you get your money within hours of request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kanchuka2

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

hi,
I think cex.io and coinmama.com are best exchanges to sell bitcoin.At the time you sold bitcoins you can get dollars $ for you bitcoin.If you have added band card to your cex.io account , you can transfer money instantly.
mahboob123

Activity: 723
Merit: 10

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Bitcoin is easy to convert in any cureency like usd inr euro and other form converter site many converter sites avilaibel in internet

alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.
You need to change your bitcoin to fiat in some exchange and send that to your bank account, if you can't do it I think the only other way{at least from what I know} is to sell it to someone privet.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

You can cash out using a website such as localbitcoins, whereby localbitcoins acts as escrow for the funds to ensure nobody gets scammed. Be careful not to fall victim to any scams however, and never send the BTC until you know the payment is confirmed.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

To cashout bitcoins you can use exchange site to convert that btc to dollar or euro or what ever you want you can use bestchange.com to find exchange site
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

In countries where btc is allowed or accepted by the government and banks  here you can easily use atm to make it cash.Like in usa or canada lots of bar's and super shops accepted btc as their payment method and btc in atm are also available in those countries to exchange in cash directly.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

In countries where btc is allowed or accepted by the government and banks  here you can easily use atm to make it cash.Like in usa or canada lots of bar's and super shops accepted btc as their payment method and btc in atm are also available in those countries to exchange in cash directly.
Don't they have very high commissions?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

When you have bitcoin you already have cash. Better cash.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

When you have bitcoin you already have cash. Better cash.  Wink
That's the fact, when one has got bitcoin in the wallet it is same as having cash in the wallet. These days we've got more exchanges and trading websites to cash out bitcoin. The best way is to use localbitcoins.com which has got its service over most countries around the world.

cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

it is simple and realistic,Once you have created an account, you will have to link it with either a debit/credit card, or a bank account. Afterwards, simply deposit how much BTC you’d like to exchange from your address, choose the currency of choice, and click on exchange. The process can take anywhere between a few minutes to a couple of days, depending on the exchange that you have picked and your bank/card provider.
Bigcoin_Holder

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Sell it to get $ with exchanger
You can get paypal, or any digital money!
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

What I do is transfer my coins to localbitcoins and sell them there, after which the payment will be sent to my bank account directly. You can also have a local bitcoin wallet where in you can cashout your Bitcoin to USD.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

in india we cashout in indian legal exchangers so that fund come direct to banks
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

From coins.ph there are 2 wallets i can store 2 coins which is php and btc. When i exchange my ether into bitcoin, i usually send my bitcoin from exchanger going to coins.ph then i cash out it to cebuana or security bank because bitcoin does automatically converted btc into fiat.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

I usually don't cash out, simply because I have other fiat income, so I can dedicate all my crypto income to getting more cryptocurrencies. When I do need some stuff I prefer to either use stores that are accepting it, or buy Amazon codes and load shop there. For the rarest cases, when I need some fiat, I usually trade it for cash on either a P2P exchange bitcoin.de if I can wait a couple days for the money, or Coinbase when I'm in a hurry.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.
After I received my tokens from a signature campaign it will go to my ether wallet and sell it to my wallet. And then I will convert it to a bitcoin in my Coins.ph application into a fiat money which I can cash it out in an atm machine.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

I cash out my bitcoins by using Cryptocurrency exchanges.It is the most popular method of exchanging BTC & other currencies into Fiat at this time. While most impose certain limitations on how much you can exchange without a verification, they represent a great choice for those who are just starting out and not withdrawing large amounts. The process is fairly simple, even for novice users.Secondly, i like using services like LocalBitcoins strive to create a P2P marketplace, where those who are interested in either purchasing or selling digital currencies, can do so from other people. Most services like these are escrow-based and offer transparent fees, therefore trust issues are basically non-existent.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

I did not experience that but i think you can cash out a bitcoin if your coins.ph is level 3 i heard that to my friend.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

With the help of wallets and exchanges, I am able to cash out bitcoins. Maybe in the future too mich fees in converting bitcoins will be lessen and bitcoin can be used anytime anywhere someday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: