Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:39:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4508 times)
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??

Windows/Linux Rdp seller - Pm me for Packages

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
krypt0n1

Activity: 168

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

Haha, that's the million bitcoin question. No one really knows (except Satoshi and maybe those close to him). Anyone claiming to know is just speculating. If you google search or youtube search there are all sorts of theories ranging from him dying to being a group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola). It's even possible he/she/they don't even have the private keys to the wallets that those funds are located in. If I had to give my best educated guess, I would guess it's Nick Szabo, who had the original idea of bitgold.

Doctor.Strange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

Haha, that's the million bitcoin question. No one really knows (except Satoshi and maybe those close to him). Anyone claiming to know is just speculating. If you google search or youtube search there are all sorts of theories ranging from him dying to being a group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola). It's even possible he/she/they don't even have the private keys to the wallets that those funds are located in. If I had to give my best educated guess, I would guess it's Nick Szabo, who had the original idea of bitgold.

It could be Nick Szabo but what you said group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola) is really strange and weird, these big giants could be behind this tech, its possible.

cointabo

Activity: 400

CRYPTO TRADERS ROOM™ (CTR)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:37:24 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Nobody knows who is/are Satoshi Nakamoto, I guess its the mystery of 21st century 

CRYPTO TRADERS ROOM™ | Where the crypto traders meet | 3500+ members
Direct link to join the server: https://discord.gg/XgFXGFK
Doctor.Strange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

Nobody knows who is/are Satoshi Nakamoto, I guess its the mystery of 21st century 

Top tech giants could be behind this, its not possible for a single man to create a coin like this.

humanvelocity

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the guy or girl who designed Bitcoin no one knows who he or she is. Satoshi Nakamoto actually has as an account in here and I feel like he even takes part in discussions and intract with us. Whoever he or she is I feel like they are pretty cool and everyone loves them.
cardinalVC

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

He build the innovation that will take technology to a whole new level, since the creation of the internet. Making sure that the system is incorruptible, and he just vanished.

Whoever, Satoshi Nakamoto is, no one really knows. He could be a she or a they. 
anasso

Activity: 112

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

no one knows who is satoshi nakamoto and he can't reveal himself because all secrect services of the world are behind him!

the only way to know his identity is when he withdraw some bitcoins to an exchange!

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
BitCaptcha

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

He/she Wink Is a time traveller my good friends...
Warkop

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

I think the name satoshi nakamoto is the name of the team, because if satoshi nakamoto itself I think it is impossible, because building Bitcoin that will as big as now can not be owned, everything will need a team. to do it

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
chocopapaya

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

Like the secret recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken, the world will never know...

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

Some facts so far:
1. The general public has no idea who is hidden behind the alias of Satoshi Nakamoto, we can only guess.
2. It's foolish to think that governments or secret service/NSA don't know who Satoshi is - they most likely have the idea who/what is behind creation of BTC.
3. It is believed that Satoshi owns around 1.7% of all bitcoin, maybe even more.
4. Craig Wright is certainly NOT Satoshi Nakamoto.
morenho

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

He is... No one.  Wink

█▀▀▀▀▀▀   ★  TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 cents in ICO  ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ From Nob 10th, 2017 ]   @ 75 Cents in Stage 2 of ICO
█▄▄▄▄▄▄     ★   ★   ★    ★   ★   ★    ★   ★   ★   Whitepaper     Facebook     Slack     Twitter     Telegram     ANN Thread         ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Meruem

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

I like the version about these popular tech companies..)
But don’t think it’s true

Guys, imagine that someday all funds from Satoshi’s wallet will be shared between bitcoin users Cheesy

KryptoKai

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

It could be Nick Szabo but what you said group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola) is really strange and weird, these big giants could be behind this tech, its possible.

If it was a team from those big companies then someone might have said something by now. Then names do match up well though

krypt0n1

Activity: 168

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:31:17 PM

Some facts so far:
1. The general public has no idea who is hidden behind the alias of Satoshi Nakamoto, we can only guess.
2. It's foolish to think that governments or secret service/NSA don't know who Satoshi is - they most likely have the idea who/what is behind creation of BTC.
3. It is believed that Satoshi owns around 1.7% of all bitcoin, maybe even more.
4. Craig Wright is certainly NOT Satoshi Nakamoto.

Why do we know that some wallets belong to Satoshi? Could you explain that?

All the black lines below are owned by a single entity and assumed to be Satoshi. This entity started mining from block number 1 with the same performance as the genesis block. Each of these individual wallets hold 50 BTC and can be viewed on the blockchain (they've never been moved).

mvpz

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

He/she Wink Is a time traveller my good friends...

haha! good idea! i like that one!
Lonsdayl

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

Top tech giants could be behind this, its not possible for a single man to create a coin like this.

Why it can't be a single man? When Bitcoin was created, it wasn't so popular as today. And nobody think that it is something great...

How could Turing create his machine by himself and now we have a computer?  Shocked
Gameflip ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

Nobody knows that. It is even unknown is it one person or a group of people.
mfgex

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

not possible? ignorant, unfounded statement. 

if you bother to do some research, it's pretty clear satoshi is an individual, we simply don't know who. sorry folks, it's that simple, and that uninteresting. no crazy conspiracy, no corporations, no governments, just a dude (most likely, anyway) who had no idea it would become what it is now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.