Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 09:11:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4365 times)
kandholabhavna

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

Who ever it was deserves my full respect, due to the fact that santoshi choose to reamain anonymous even after creating such a breakthrough technology. Gives me hope that there is good left in this world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  STORM TOKEN A decentralized micro-job marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >>  TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
arnux

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

I would assume it's a group rather than a individual due to the fact Bitcoin was such a big undertaking and their code wasn't perfect but they nearly covered all angles.
DonFacundo

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

well we don't know who is satoshi nakamoto, but the name its like a japanese, but I think its not important who is he, the important is bitcoin continues to fly and we can earn money because of bitcoin I wanna thank that creator of bitcoin its really big help for my daily expenses.

Ruggito

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

There are different hypothesis about it. Personally I think that it could be more the one guy, the knowledge that was required to build Btc and the first Blockchain was strongly interdisciplinary: game theory, cryptography (obviously), coding knowledge, economy and so on. Just my 2 cents  Smiley

wellsontheja

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

No one really know about satoshi nakamoto what we know is only satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin no one know the real identity of satoshi nakamoto, even satoshi nakamoto is only nickname but i hear theymos know the real identity of satoshi nakamoto and i hear rumor thread number 3 in this forum is contain satoshi nakamoto real name and addres.

Moz90

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:02:10 PM

Satoshi is the person who made alot of people millionaires
rain3798

Activity: 42

TokenStars.com/ACE ― tokenizing tennis stars

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

Base on my research, this Satoshi Nakamoto was just the name used by the person who created the bitcoin but they don't know who really was this person. This said to be a 45 years old man/women and was really a japanese.

Risotto

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin and initial creator of the Original Bitcoin client.
Certainly the world's richest
He/She is closely-associated with blockchain technology.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
nl247

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

I would assume it's a group rather than a individual due to the fact Bitcoin was such a big undertaking and their code wasn't perfect but they nearly covered all angles.

Codes can never be perfect at the first stage, it takes even pretty much to develop it to the stage they started from. That is the reason we always have the beta phase anyway which would always give room for more changes and advancements in the future. The more the usage, the more we keep realising some loopholes and the necessity to make some changes.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 154

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:43:05 PM

It would be nice if me met Satoshi Nakamoto in the future when bitcoin goes mainstream all over the world, imagine he comes up on tv with proof that he is the one and only, bitcoin would be more huge, although I think it is only one person it could be very true if Satoshi Nakomoto was a group, I read some about the old guy people were thinking that he might be Satoshi Nakomoto, there were some things coming real close to him being Satoshi, who ever he or they are I am happy to live in this time where I consider myself lucky to have known blockchain.

Obi2024

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:45:21 PM

I would like to suggest that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group led by one individual who came up with the main idea and had a team to implement the idea which became the bitcoin that we have today, knowing SN is not relevant in my opinion, they have done a good job and made millionaires and billionaires out of ordinary people.
Many more billionaires will still be made as a result of this singular invention.

Gargo

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

I would like to suggest that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group led by one individual who came up with the main idea and had a team to implement the idea which became the bitcoin that we have today, knowing SN is not relevant in my opinion, they have done a good job and made millionaires and billionaires out of ordinary people.
Many more billionaires will still be made as a result of this singular invention.

I heard about this name as 'Father Bitcoin'. In my opinion, Bitcoin itself has promoted itself and has come to where it is. Other users who believe in and extend their information on this subject are known around the world.

Haunebu

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

I like your idea. This may actually be true since it makes more sense for a group to be able to manage such a big operation. Honestly, I would prefer if it was a single person since I just like the idea of a mysterious hero like person managing this whole operation.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:05:05 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown individual who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. He is just a genius, blockchain technology is just awesome I cannot describe how I feel. I just love bitcoin and I love my coins, I track them every day I am happy when they are up and sad when they are down, but it is just life! Fake it until you make it, with blockchain technology I think we all going to make it. We are better than those who don't know yet about bitcoin and blockchain technology.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
coinplus

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

No one really know about satoshi nakamoto what we know is only satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin no one know the real identity of satoshi nakamoto, even satoshi nakamoto is only nickname but i hear theymos know the real identity of satoshi nakamoto and i hear rumor thread number 3 in this forum is contain satoshi nakamoto real name and addres.
[im g]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514218418930146&id=100010259766659[/img]
Theymos knowing the real identity of satoshi will pretty much end up being rumors but obviously since he has been there all along right from the start, it could be possible. However, does anyone even know the identity of theymos ? Grin

We might just have to keep guessing all this and it is obvious we will never get an answer to what we ask for and whatever the rumor you keep hearing, they will always forever stay as rumors and nothing else.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Be_Happy

Activity: 182

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is the nickname of one person or team who created this coin. But to promote the coin would need a good team, since it would be difficult for one person to do all this.

fasdorcas

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

We don't know who is, all we know is only username
and did a good job.
He apparently did a good job and made a pretty good move, or they made a pretty good move remaining anonymous (since we don’t know if satoshi is one person or a group of persons anyway). I tried checking the username recently to see all the chats and at a point I got lost and I thought about all that went on and on before we ended up getting to this stage. Pretty good work.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

We don't know who is, all we know is only username
and did a good job.
He apparently did a good job and made a pretty good move, or they made a pretty good move remaining anonymous (since we don’t know if satoshi is one person or a group of persons anyway). I tried checking the username recently to see all the chats and at a point I got lost and I thought about all that went on and on before we ended up getting to this stage. Pretty good work.
coin163

Activity: 224

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:10:40 PM

in fact, Nobody knows who is/are Satoshi Nakamoto.
ANd many news, GOV paying to investigate to findout who is Satoshi Nakamoto.
That's so nice story as it's still a secret thing likely crypto world

██▐        DROP DECK          Drop Deck Crowdsale      November 21st, 2017          WHITEPAPER      ▌██
Revolutionize Cross-Border Business Funding  |  The First to Complement A.I. with Blockchain
█▄          FACEBOOK          SLACK         TWITTER         ANN THREAD         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM          ▄█
Rosa Paula

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

I heard that the Satoshi Nakamoto is the Bitcoin founder.Satoshi Nakamoto released the Version 0.1 of Bitcoin software on Sourceforge on 9 January 2009.
SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

The mysterious creator of the Bitcoin protocol and the original Bitcoin-Qt software. In 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin whitepaper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” to a cryptography mailing list. In 2009, he released version 0.1 of the Bitcoin software, which had been compiled using Microsoft Visual Studio and ran only on Windows.

Satoshi Nakamoto continued to actively update the Bitcoin source code and communicate with the Bitcoin community until 2010, when his interactions began to diminish and he ultimately handed off leadership of the Bitcoin project to Gavin Andresen.

Satoshi Nakamoto’s real identity remains unknown. The name may be a pseudonym and could represent one or more people.

https://99bitcoins.com/know-more-definitions-satoshi-nakamoto/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1dDPBRC_ARIsAJZrQfqa2O29PIhDontrQq6CHJW5PRNmU6D-NoEDjH3WssAAiSUOAJP9LvoaAp09EALw_wcB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.