Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 09:23:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4506 times)
mifanmuzny

Activity: 42

Simple humble and open for knowledge

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:24 AM

Its just either a person or an organization know one knows until now... Amazing how u cover your identity from IRS issues Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billsted86

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto's name has been mysterious. No one knows who he is. However, Newsweek daily on Thursday (6/3/2014) claims that it has met directly with Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of the Bitcoin.
Previously, in the middle of the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person.

However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek, Satoshi Nakamoto is named as the real name of a Japanese American citizen who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.  Wink Grin

mx667

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:29:01 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto's name has been mysterious. No one knows who he is. However, Newsweek daily on Thursday (6/3/2014) claims that it has met directly with Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of the Bitcoin.
Previously, in the middle of the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person.

However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek, Satoshi Nakamoto is named as the real name of a Japanese American citizen who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.  Wink Grin

I'm also curious about this guy. But no one seems to know about this person, and nobody wants to tell. After all, if the identity is to be hidden, so be it. That is to prevent the things that do not want to happen in the future. Such as the prohibition of the use of Bitcoin. Satoshi might get blamed for having created Bitcoin. The important thing now is how do we collect Bitcoin a lot and how good way to manage Bitcoin. I think knowing Satoshi's true identity is less important.

However, Satoshi has changed the lives of many people and made my life better.

red4slash

Activity: 336

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

Until now I do not know who he / they are. Maybe he's a person or an organization. But I am very proud because he has created a development in the digital world especially cryptocurrency. I am very thankful to him for finding useful technology

gangem07

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

Until now I do not know who he / they are. Maybe he's a person or an organization. But I am very proud because he has created a development in the digital world especially cryptocurrency. I am very thankful to him for finding useful technology
To be honest i do not know the satoshi nakamoto..If he is a person or a group to develop this bitcoin..And i'm thankful to them because i have learned a lot about digital currency and how to make money...

JesusCryptos

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:17 AM

By the way, did you ever think for one moment what would actually happen if Satoshi Nakamoto (or whoever is hiding behing this name) should suddenly decide to dump his million Bitcoins on the market?
If the creator is to dump all of his coins right now ,the entire market will crash,i really wanted to see the stand of the real creator when it comes to these forks and the development going around behind the upgrade and i would like to see where he stands in these battle and i am curious whether he would come back anytime soon and starts dumping his coins.

The point is that we don't know who he is, we don't know if he is a person or a group or an agency, we don't know which are his purposes. By knowing what we don't know, we can safely establish that with Bitcoin we are playing a Russian Roulette, since the mysterious creator is able to pull the plug of his creature any time.
Have a good day Smiley

kaizer28

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

the creator of bitcoin, satoshi nakamoto, is the world most elusive billionair worth more than $7B as of November 2017. very few people outside of the department of homeland security know satoshi's real name. satoshi has taken great care to keep his identity secret.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

the creator of bitcoin, satoshi nakamoto, is the world most elusive billionair worth more than $7B as of November 2017. very few people outside of the department of homeland security know satoshi's real name. satoshi has taken great care to keep his identity secret.

Sorry pal, the scenario you are depicting is a cartoon, and reality is not a cartoon. You don't hide $7B and if you have $7B you either use it or you plan to use, you don't just forget it there. We will have some surprise one sunny (or perhaps rainy) day.

Aura

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

I don't know who he, she or them are but I can tell 'it' is a true genius.
In my opinion one of the best inventions of the current century.
This or these persons found an economical system that is free from corruption is purely decentralized.
In my opinion the inventor(s) deserves a noble prize for economics and the turing award.

cryptochr

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:47:32 AM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??
In simple writing, Satoshi Nakamoto is the God of Bitcoin!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Viakor

Activity: 107

The Vikings Love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a nickname for the one who created bitcoin. He is the creator and the maker of bitcoin. It is said that he has a lot of bitcoin in his possession.

He chose this nickname because he wants to hide his identity, maybe for the cia or the fbi.
AtticO

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:17:16 AM

Satoshi is an alien that came from another planet to give us something fair and good.
Tatex

Activity: 32

Boop

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

Must be this! https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmVFyftE3RVoY5SBoQQ6FYqL9bZgAWSNsrm8i8EnER96HM/satoshi.jpg. Nah but no one knows for real, I wonder if he'll ever even empty his wallet. If he moves even one Bitcoin off of his wallet, it'll affect the market a LOT.
Aceanyth

Activity: 130

Hmm

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

In simple writing, Satoshi Nakamoto is the God of Bitcoin!

Well calling someone a god of something is just wrong. We know what he is not a god buy simply a creator of something. In this matter he is the creator of bitcoin. I respect it but he is not a god for me. In short satoshi nakamoto is a nickname for someone who wants to hide their privacy for someone. I do not know from who, but he wants to hide.
Baofeng

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a nickname for the one who created bitcoin. He is the creator and the maker of bitcoin. It is said that he has a lot of bitcoin in his possession.

He chose this nickname because he wants to hide his identity, maybe for the cia or the fbi.

Maybe you are correct, maybe you are wrong. Maybe he choose this name because he is really Japanese or have Japanese ancestry. And we all know that Japan has really on technology beginning in 1960's. Or maybe he is not only a person but a group of individual who built bitcoin and they just used this pseudonyms. There are so much speculation around the inventor or creator of bitcoin. But he chooses to hide his identify for reasons he only know.

Guddini

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

Yes, this is a huge mystery of the century, not someone who, except for the "satoshi" and close people, can not know this, well, it's logical, having such a state, I would also be afraid to go out, now I just live and enjoy life, although I believe that one person was difficult to come up with everything and I think there is a team

max6575

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

used to be the e-gold founder
was when we were a kids
that we , me and matthew egbagba of delta heart sporting united,made of decision with the statement on friendster.com as the mention of:

we will search as find of the better economic system that is better than e-gold

those were the beginning of the bitcoin crypto currency.

not too many kids should found of truth about the fact but that is as one of the story behind the creation of bitcoin.

▬▬ LH Crypto ▬▬
✚Forex in crypto for everyone✚
ramsesniblick3rd

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

No one knows. But it's definitely not Dr. Craig the fraud
Defloration

Activity: 300

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

Do we have the right to make someone who wants
to remain a private individual into a public personal?
We need a and focus on the technology
and its implications. that's where the real action is.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

neinnein125

Activity: 162

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

I always imagine him as some geek Japanese developer with glasses. But I guess he is not a person. Just a group of people that had nice ideas, developed on. Thanks all of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.