Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:16:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 5034 times)
Sasuke102001

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

As much as I know Satoshi Nakamoto was an individual person who was one of the creators of the famous Bitcoin but till today no one knows about his whereabouts now. No one knows if he is still alive or he passed away. It can be said that he is one of the biggest unsolved mysteries. There is a profile on this forum which belongs to him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:10:03 PM

Do we have the right to make someone who wants
to remain a private individual into a public personal?
We need a and focus on the technology
and its implications. that's where the real action is.

However, he is the god father of digital currency and we cannot able to find the better currency than his invention that is big thing he has done. So everyone will greedy to learn who is found the bitcoin.
Some says he is a Japanese guy and some people he is Australian. Where ever he may living but should not comes out. I wish satoshi to be my country citizen.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Gargo

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:14 PM

Do we have the right to make someone who wants
to remain a private individual into a public personal?
We need a and focus on the technology
and its implications. that's where the real action is.

However, he is the god father of digital currency and we cannot able to find the better currency than his invention that is big thing he has done. So everyone will greedy to learn who is found the bitcoin.
Some says he is a Japanese guy and some people he is Australian. Where ever he may living but should not comes out. I wish satoshi to be my country citizen.

This is a man called Bitcoin's father. It certainly contributed to the development of all that we are dealing with, but I think that not everything can be attributed to one person. Coins develop in themselves.

Snaic

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

Who is or was under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto, I think the public will not know. This will remain a mystery forever, as well as the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto wished to remain anonymous. There can be many reasons, including a financial plan. And over time, the need for such information is falling, information of more practical importance comes to the forefront.

rathaha10

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto's name has been mysterious. No one knows who he is. However, Newsweek daily on Thursday (6/3/2014) claims that it has met directly with Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of the Bitcoin.
Previously, in the middle of the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person.

However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek, Satoshi Nakamoto is named as the real name of a Japanese American citizen who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.  Wink Grin

I'm also curious about this guy. But no one seems to know about this person, and nobody wants to tell. After all, if the identity is to be hidden, so be it. That is to prevent the things that do not want to happen in the future. Such as the prohibition of the use of Bitcoin. Satoshi might get blamed for having created Bitcoin. The important thing now is how do we collect Bitcoin a lot and how good way to manage Bitcoin. I think knowing Satoshi's true identity is less important.

However, Satoshi has changed the lives of many people and made my life better.

He just didn't want to be famous this means that he didn't want any attention from people at all. So he hid is identity. My friends and i are always thinking that Satoshi is now living his life, and that he is living his life. He made bitcoin and today bitcoin is worth 7k dollars. This is the most expensive coin now in the world this proves that bitcoin was a succes. We can actually never know who Satoshi is we can only guess but that is nearly impossible.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
vanillalatte

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

Maybe he was dead
Cixboy61

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:54 PM

He is the developer of this blockchain system and also he has a huge amount of BTC. This makes him a whale for BTC. He can manuplate the price with their BTCs.
But i wish he will back online the BTC and take control again according to this fork problems each month.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

Heard that NSA found him, because they are able to compare whitepaper with personnal email. So they found his identity to be sure it was not a foreign trojan pushed by chinese/russian etc.

ox1337

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:11:01 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto = David Tennant

anyway, buy Equitrader
Nightmare1325

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

This is the international question who is Satoshi Nakamoto!

Actually nobody knows who is Saoshi Nakamoto supposed that the creator of BTC. This is so mysterious. Someone says Satoshi Nakamoto is speculative name it’s a mere imagination. But it has no actual based information !
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 42

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bit Coin. He invent Bit Coin concept near 1980. But BTC come in practicle application in 2009.
Now BTC is the main coin in cryptocurrency.
Gloiri

Activity: 136

The light is the Bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator and the maker of bitcoin. He has succeeded because you can that bitcoin is now the best coin and the most used one in the world.

We now one thing about him that he has a lot of bitcoins in his wallets. He has so much that if he was to sell them all bitcoin would crash down.
xandriel

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

I heard that is an Australian business man, Craig Wright. Isn't he? I don't know clearly but He has shown the first transaction Bitcoin between him and Hal Finney in January 2009.

Thaliron

Activity: 99

The Dragon Tail

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

I think he is the creator bitcoin. He builded bitcoin and he hidded his identity because he didn't want to be famous and get a lot of attention. This is a smart thing to do.

The world would tried to call him and some of them would have bought bitcoin from him.
Deltaforcing

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

I have seen rumors that he is actually Charlie Lee  Shocked
Risotto

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

I read somewhere
I don't remember where I read
I wanted to quote but could not find
It's said that he/she got his/her name from here.
SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi and MOTOrola

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
kangb3rry

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the guy or girl who designed Bitcoin no one knows who he or she is. Satoshi Nakamoto actually has as an account in here and I feel like he even takes part in discussions and intract with us. Whoever he or she is I feel like they are pretty cool and everyone loves them.

He/she is from japan.. Friends of honda or suzuki i think...Smiley
Makkara

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

there was a documentary about Bitcoin on Netflix which had a good theory about who was, it actually made sense

jacquelinecr

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

I checked Wikipedia and it's all a bunch of mumbo to cover up the truth behind that name or title. I believe it's a secret organisation trying to destroy fiat currency and bring digital currency into the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptopuma

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:19:06 AM

satoshi nakamoto is just an alias and his real identity is not yet revealed in the public,
,aybe because he wants privacy and stay as being vigillant,if you i were satoshi i would be scared for
my family's security.Being too famous is like a double bladed dagger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.