Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:23:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4374 times)
CryptoBuds

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

I suppose that we will never know who is this. Just because he/she/they is/are smart enough not to be public.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 42

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the group, organization or in the final case only one guy. It is believed that he is actually still in this forum and he is chatting and answering our questions with different identities. His or Theirs founding of the BTC that led to ICOs is the most innovative thing in this century. It will lead to reorganization of all values in the world and it is already happening but it takes time. Satoshi Nakamoto is probably false name but it is for sure that it is a Chinese organization that stands behind this invention.

Teemotje

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:36:21 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the guy or girl who designed Bitcoin no one knows who he or she is. Satoshi Nakamoto actually has as an account in here and I feel like he even takes part in discussions and intract with us. Whoever he or she is I feel like they are pretty cool and everyone loves them.

He/she is from japan.. Friends of honda or suzuki i think...Smiley

I don't think that he is from Japan it would be obvious. He simply didn't want to get famous and get arrested for the crimes committed with bitcoin i mean by this scammers.

I think he has just chosen a nickname so people would think that he is asian i think he is not from asia but from a whole other continent.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

I also doubt about this satoshi nakamoto because from the initial information I know that he is the inventor of bitcoin

veraoktav127

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??
satoshi nakamoto is a japanese man who first discovered bitcoin or who introduced bitcoin to the world, that's the information I get

SearchingforS

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

I believe that Satoshi is a computer genius, someone like L from Death Note - introvertial and extremely wise.

terrific

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:40:57 PM

For those newbies out there, we may out know if satoshi is an individual or a group but he's on this forum but not active anymore. This is his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 try to check it out and see for yourself his posts. It's historical and read his intelligence through his posts, all of us are hoping that he will reveal himself but there are too many fake ones that are claiming to be him but we will know on whomever he is in real person.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
mifanmuzny

Simple humble and open for knowledge

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

thats the million dollar question even i would like to know the answer for...  Undecided

madgtr

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is just a random name given by one person, a group of persons or an organisation, to create what we have here to day called BITCOIN. Ultimately the design of Bitcoin and its use of cryptographic proof and fully open implementation is one that makes its creator, in a sense, irrelevant and only of interest for historical reasons.
So enjoy what profits you make from Bitcoin or Altcoins now that you can.

My 2 pennies.
Nascor

Activity: 196

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

His identity has been a mystery ever since. That's the beautilful thing about Bitcoin.. it belongs to someone who no one knows who it is.. so in some sense it belongs to no one, as no one is out there to claim ownership. The fact that Satoshi is keeping that one million bitcoin and has never touched it up until now, shows that he was driven not by profit but by the belief that what he offered was of significant value (far beyond monetary value). A new eraof technological advancements was ushered which brought up further innovations such as decentralized applications (ETH) and many other. As long as the identity of Satoshi is hidden, the project will contintue to attract curious believers, even though I'm curious myself who that person really, I think it will be better if the identity stays hidden, it kinda gives a flair to this entire "boring" technology. But what a burden it is, to be the one who created this, and no one knowing that you are that person. You carry a great weight for all of us Satoshi.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
martpags

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is actually a pseudonym for either one person or a group of people, the identity is currently unknown. This entity was the creator of Bitcoin and the bitcoin whitepaper. On his P2P foundation account, he professed to be a 37-year-old Japanese native, but due to his perfect use of English and the Bitcoin software not being labelled or translated at the time into Japanese, this is called into question.
Kr-sama

Activity: 140

♦ TRNSL8R ♦

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

For those newbies out there, we may out know if satoshi is an individual or a group but he's on this forum but not active anymore. This is his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 try to check it out and see for yourself his posts. It's historical and read his intelligence through his posts, all of us are hoping that he will reveal himself but there are too many fake ones that are claiming to be him but we will know on whomever he is in real person.
This is actually a great find. I don't know if it is really Satoshi who made that account but based on his posts, the knowledge that he knows about bitcoin can prove that he really is Satoshi. I found out about that account just recently when my friend told me about it and I am amazed knowing that the forum that I've been using is the same one as what Satoshi used to discuss about his creation, the Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Noilee

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto maybe its a group of people that created bitcoin, a smart person or people. He is hiding us to protect herself but he updated always. Even if he hiding, he gave us more opportunity to invest and earn in bitcoin. No one know if who is Satoshi the importance is when he created bitcoin  the people accept and continue to use bitcoin. I think we will find him in the right time and he introduce himself to all bitcoin users soon. For now he is hiding,and he show to the people if the bitcoin is fully currency in all over the country.

Docbee

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

Nobody knows him or her and i don't think he will ever come out public

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
CryptoJojo

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

As much as I know Satoshi Nakamoto was an individual person who was one of the creators of the famous Bitcoin but till today no one knows about his whereabouts now. No one knows if he is still alive or he passed away. It can be said that he is one of the biggest unsolved mysteries. There is a profile on this forum which belongs to him.

Rj Manik

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

This question is not just yours.Millions of Bitcoin users have the same question.I heard he is the Founder of Bitcoin.His bitcointalk profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3.
See all satoshi nakamoto in google https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

it is just legend, we don't know who real creator of btc,it could be massons,or some group of people
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:46:12 PM

it is person or group wich wanted change all financial worlds, but why?)for our better life or for creator(s) btc
sandaru

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

ha ha.. actually Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin program from japan.
ox1337

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:27:33 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is american
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.