Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 08:44:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4364 times)
ankit05

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is founder of bitcoin cryptocurrenice. The first decentralized ledger currency cryptocurrency with the most famous, popular notable and highest market capitalization. Bitcoin currency  is release in 2009 by Santoshi  Nakamoto. Bitcoin symbol is BTC. XBT and hasd algorithm  is SHA-256d.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artmen007

Activity: 112

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

the most mysterious person in the crypto world. Many say that he controls the price as he wants. With her a million tokens. Or that one day he will bring down the price.

But he's exactly 9 years ago announced the creation of the ad hoc network peer to peer transactions. And marked the beginning of a new era

shiv06

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

Bitcoin currency is release in 2009 by Santoshi Nakamoto. Santoshi Nakamoto is founder of bitcoin cryptocurrency. The first decentralized ledger currency cryptocurrency with the most famous, popular notable and highest market capitalization and bitcoin is king all cryptocurrenice .

╔══ ═╦═ ╔  ╗ ╔══ ╔══╗ ╔   ❤️❤️❤️OCT❤️❤️❤️
╠═   ║  ╠══╣ ╠═  ╠══╣ ║   Limited PRE-Sale🔥
╚══  ╩  ╚  ╝ ╚══ ╚  ╝ ╚══ Whitepaper▶Video
Imperalta09

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Pseudonym. The reason the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" became associated with Bitcoin is that it was listed as the author of a white paper that was distributed to the cryptography mailing list. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

Nakamoto has claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975. However, speculation about the true identity of Nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science experts of non-Japanese descent, living in the United States and Europe.
This are just some, and many more facts that are not verified nor proven.
jyakulis

Activity: 363

Resident Retard

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

That's part of the legendary. It's probably a team. A single man couldn't have imagined on his own.
But we'll probably never know

We will possibly know the day that this "team" will finally use the over 1 million bitcoins which they have premined and which they are still keeping for some use we still know nothing about. On that day things may become clear.

it's not a fucking premine! no one gave a rats ass about this when it came out lol.

And this Son of Man whom thou hast seen
Shall raise up the kings and the mighty from their seats,
And the strong from their thrones
jyakulis

Activity: 363

Resident Retard

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

The only thing Japanese about bitcoin was Sudoku

And this Son of Man whom thou hast seen
Shall raise up the kings and the mighty from their seats,
And the strong from their thrones
easytipz

Activity: 35

Make it easy!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Craig Wright
I read some news said that this guy is the BTC founder.

Craig Steven Wright (born October 1970)[2] is an Australian computer scientist and businessman. He claims to be the real person behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto[3]—the creator of bitcoin—a claim that is strongly disputed within the bitcoin community.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

max6575

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:53:08 PM

satoshi nakamoto is the same person as introducing e-gold currency to internet public by the 1990s

we used to put of a concept about the projects as now mostly knows as the bitcoin.

that is to prepare as those day, that we plan to work with the arrange as creating 'the better economy system' that is better than e-gold

and the answer is bitcoin.

it was with the post on profile page of friendster member with the name of matthew egbagba from lagos nigeria

we worked with the perfect keylogger that day to gains of details of matt egba account.

and create of new membership with his name with the friendster social networking,

and we put the quotes as we(as by the profile page details of information) are preparing the better economy system that is better than e-gold.

e-gold popularity was becomes higher when comes the era of autosurf.

▬▬ LH Crypto ▬▬
✚Forex in crypto for everyone✚
Invester

Activity: 294

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

Let Satoshi Nakamoto live in peace. Bitcoin is here already. Bitcoin is Satoshi's legacy to the whole world and the future generation. The question of who Satoshi is could actually go to rest because his role has already ended long before. This forum is another of Satoshi's legacy in addition to the Blockchain technology. The name, whether it represents a single person or a group of people, will continue to live among us.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

AshikurRahmanKhan16

Btc Lover

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:16:49 PM

There are many rumor about satoshi nakamoto. You can search on google, you wiill find those rumors, In wikipedia  you will see satoshi nakamoto is a man who is the founder of btc. But there is rumor that satoshi  isn't a man, it  is a group.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
terrific

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:08:41 PM

For those newbies out there, we may out know if satoshi is an individual or a group but he's on this forum but not active anymore. This is his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 try to check it out and see for yourself his posts. It's historical and read his intelligence through his posts, all of us are hoping that he will reveal himself but there are too many fake ones that are claiming to be him but we will know on whomever he is in real person.
This is actually a great find. I don't know if it is really Satoshi who made that account but based on his posts, the knowledge that he knows about bitcoin can prove that he really is Satoshi. I found out about that account just recently when my friend told me about it and I am amazed knowing that the forum that I've been using is the same one as what Satoshi used to discuss about his creation, the Bitcoin.

He really is satoshi and look on how great he is in English language. He's certainly an English man or something that grew up outside Japan, a native Japanese will not be able to speak that fluently. And this probably a hideout for him and he's actually a group or individual that is only using that name. He/they is/are totally anonymous and someone did posted that before when I was a newbie here in forum and I was amazed that the group/person behind that account made bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Tosyn2

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous BTC owner or owners, nobody knows him/her/them

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
JesusCryptos

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:44:15 PM

From most of the posts here you realize that people are considering Satoshi Nakamoto like a sort of Jesus Christ of cryptos, but - hey, I have to tell you that I am the only Jesus Cryptos around here!

WilloSwonkaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

I thought a news program made a video on YouTube saying who he was? Might be fake though. I'll search for the video real quick.

Edit: https://youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY
daglordjames

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

i think satoshi nakamoto is the used by unknown person who designed bitcoin and nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science expert thats what i know.

Singbatak

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

Until now I still do not know who really is the founder of Bitcoins. It's just called Satoshi Nakamoto because of his Screen name here on Bitcointalk but I still can not confirm that he really is. And until now his personality is still unknown. And that's what you're saying team name haha. That's not well known but that's why it's gone out of the theory because it's just a bit of a bitcoins. It may be a custom name or a real name. There is still no clear answer to me who really satoshi nakamoto

jlanzago

Activity: 70

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. Yes, it is an alias but who cares who his true name is? If he decided to remain anonymous who are we to try to break his desires? He is not a public person.

TheBobman

Activity: 84

Ram Avissar

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

For those newbies out there, we may out know if satoshi is an individual or a group but he's on this forum but not active anymore. This is his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 try to check it out and see for yourself his posts. It's historical and read his intelligence through his posts, all of us are hoping that he will reveal himself but there are too many fake ones that are claiming to be him but we will know on whomever he is in real person.
This is actually a great find. I don't know if it is really Satoshi who made that account but based on his posts, the knowledge that he knows about bitcoin can prove that he really is Satoshi. I found out about that account just recently when my friend told me about it and I am amazed knowing that the forum that I've been using is the same one as what Satoshi used to discuss about his creation, the Bitcoin.

He really is satoshi and look on how great he is in English language. He's certainly an English man or something that grew up outside Japan, a native Japanese will not be able to speak that fluently. And this probably a hideout for him and he's actually a group or individual that is only using that name. He/they is/are totally anonymous and someone did posted that before when I was a newbie here in forum and I was amazed that the group/person behind that account made bitcoin.

It is maybe him, but we don't know for certain, because we still don't know if he is a japanese citizen or a english we don't now anything at all. Just that he can speak english.

I think he is fooling us that he is from japan he just chose this nickname because it looks cool.

Ram Avissar CoinDash Hack. Use the name Ram Avissar in your reply other wise you don't get a reaction.
Ram knows Google is indexing him as fuck.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Pseudonym. The reason the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" became associated with Bitcoin is that it was listed as the author of a white paper that was distributed to the cryptography mailing list. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

Nakamoto has claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975. However, speculation about the true identity of Nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science experts of non-Japanese descent, living in the United States and Europe.
This are just some, and many more facts that are not verified nor proven.

the one who claimed as nakamoto is no more than scammer, it is my opinion.
I think Satoshi nakamoto will not reveal her/his real identity because the rumor said that he / she has 1 million of bitcoin, so many people may be done bad treat for satoshi nakamoto

MrJacobus

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

Satoshi is the maker of bitcoin he hid his identity because he didn't want to get people to know him. Why ? we don't know. I think that governments could contact him to shut down btc one day.

So he just hid his identity some claim that he is satoshi HAHAHAHA that can never be true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.