Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 01:19:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4343 times)
waterzeong1

Activity: 81

https://t.me/fuckfomo

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:00:31 AM

Some facts so far:
1. The general public has no idea who is hidden behind the alias of Satoshi Nakamoto, we can only guess.
2. It's foolish to think that governments or secret service/NSA don't know who Satoshi is - they most likely have the idea who/what is behind creation of BTC.
3. It is believed that Satoshi owns around 1.7% of all bitcoin, maybe even more.
4. Craig Wright is certainly NOT Satoshi Nakamoto.

nsa may kill him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartJEV

Activity: 56

Let it be

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:12:17 AM

Maybe government, and a bitcoin positioning idea is just on big lie? Smiley
endlasuresh

Activity: 98

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

no one knows who is satoshi nakamoto and he can't reveal himself because all secrect services of the world are behind him!

the only way to know his identity is when he withdraw some bitcoins to an exchange!
These guys are very intelligent and they can withdraw funds without knowing to anyone, so it is hard to find who is Sathoshi Nakamoto.

As you see the posts said from big giant companies and I too believe it belongs to them. He might spent a lot of money in the beginning to make Bitcoin powerful in world.

novhitadaloma

Activity: 238

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:40:02 AM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??
satoshi nakamoto, the name of someone who created bitcoin.

rube08

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:25 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the guy I picture as the world's most interesting man drinking a dos equis.  Nobody knows where he is, where he is, what he looks like, or even if he exists with his millions of bitcoins. With the government starting to hate bitcoin, he may be on the most wanted list.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 238

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:48:45 AM

I think who satoshi is unquestionable, maybe he's dead or maybe he's trump.
no one cares.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Argoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

Earlier I read that Satoshi Nakamoto or that person or a group of persons who are behind this pseudonym should have at least 1.5 million bitcoins in their possession. However whoever it is, he has almost nine years since the invention of the biton does not want to be shown to the public and probably will not do it ever again. This person will remain one of the biggest mysteries in the history of mankind.

richcorner100

Activity: 112

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

No one knows who actually Sathosi Nakamoto, this name only anonymous, but he is known as the pioneer and creator of technology blockchain that existing on Bitcoin.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:29 AM

yes founder of bitcoin who is anonymous, unknown person and the bigger holder of bitcoin. estimated satoshi nakamoto already hold about 1 million bitcoin. i wonder if satoshi sell all the coin they have

7xminer

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:27 AM

He/she Wink Is a time traveller my good friends...

Maybe, because he developed the idea and when things got scary he ran off. But how a person can post a research paper and no one know who he is. This is the big question.

Yet another signature!!
joshki

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:16:39 AM

According to Newsweek, this man, whose name happen to be Satoshi Nakamoto, could actually really be Satoshi Nakamoto. Sometimes the simplest solution (just look for a man with the name of Satoshi Nakamoto) can actually be the right one.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/06/bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto

Satoshi is a very common first name in Japan, and Nakamoto is a very common last name.  It's almost like choosing an alias of "John Smith" in the US.  It's meaningless. 
Imran1271

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency.

iluvbtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:08:18 AM

My guess is Alan Greenspan.  He programmed all the rigging that is going on now in financial markets, and seems to be having many regrets as of late
reda

Activity: 394

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

According to Newsweek, this man, whose name happen to be Satoshi Nakamoto, could actually really be Satoshi Nakamoto. Sometimes the simplest solution (just look for a man with the name of Satoshi Nakamoto) can actually be the right one.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/06/bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto

Satoshi is a very common first name in Japan, and Nakamoto is a very common last name.  It's almost like choosing an alias of "John Smith" in the US.  It's meaningless. 

Mr. Satoshi is living on japan. Born on 05/04/1975. He's attractive the all network process improve. He good improve the system working and it will give more information and knowledge. So it makes to improve the for the bitcoin. If need more information for Mr. Satoshi you will check the google. You will get the information. I'm also learn the google for the history of Mr. Satosh

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Pekelangito

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

Mr. Satoshi is living on japan. Born on 05/04/1975. He's attractive the all network process improve. He good improve the system working and it will give more information and knowledge. So it makes to improve the for the bitcoin. If need more information for Mr. Satoshi you will check the google. You will get the information. I'm also learn the google for the history of Mr. Satosh

No, one can provide a proof for the real Satoshi and lets move on he is no longer part of bitcoin cos he abondoned it

iluvbtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:20:52 AM

Shouldn't it be Mr. Nakamoto? Or is that a Japanese thing?
Rebellious

Activity: 56

Join the Rebellion!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:37:59 AM

No one knows who he is, He is just incognito.
And if someone is saying he knows him that's just a rumour.

slapmydonkey

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/12/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bitcoin/

joshki

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

Shouldn't it be Mr. Nakamoto? Or is that a Japanese thing?

It would be Nakamoto-san. 
mvpz

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

i think we will find it out soon, maybe in 10 years time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.