Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 08:43:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 4363 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 168

LATIUM 16 Oct - 30 Dec

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

Earlier, in the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person. However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek,
Satoshi Nakamoto is called as real a Japanese descendant and he becomes US citizenship who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eodchop

Activity: 98

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:32 AM

I think that Satoshi is a team of hackers which created the BTC campaign and now they are boosting it from time to time
ryanben

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

Actually, there were previously assumptions that Satoshi Nakamoto was a group rather than an individual, and I also learned that this forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto at the time Bitcoin was launched and the forum This has worked until now.

joshki

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

Earlier, in the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person. However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek,
Satoshi Nakamoto is called as real a Japanese descendant and he becomes US citizenship who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.

That was a really bad piece of journalism and has been thoroughly debunked.
nethan1btc

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:18:48 AM

Well, I guess we should thank him for creating bitcoin. He really has a brilliant idea. A lot of people became rich and were able to stabilize their financial status because of his creation. We may don't have an idea who he really is, but one thing is for sure; that guy is amazing and I salute him for creating such thing called bitcoin.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

Xanxus024

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

That question is always ask who is satoshi nakamoto? actually no one knows who's that man, well for me i think it's a team hacker or a group. We all know this man is the creator of bitcoin.
travelgear17

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

Anyone knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team's name??
Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown person who design the bitcoin and he or she is the  creator of bitcoin. that's it I don't know more about that. however it is clear that satoshi nakanoto will be the highest richest man in closer future I think.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

Some says Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto

Windows/Linux Rdp seller - Pm me for Packages
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto should be a bunch of guys. But it's interesting how "he" started bitcoin distribution. Some exchanges should have had a deal with "him".

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
MarioLuck990

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

Nobody knows, probably is a team of people who worked for globalist who want a new economic system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mirroma

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Whoever it is, they made a tremendous change in peoples lives and freedom
diplox

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

Haha, that's the million bitcoin question. No one really knows (except Satoshi and maybe those close to him). Anyone claiming to know is just speculating. If you google search or youtube search there are all sorts of theories ranging from him dying to being a group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola). It's even possible he/she/they don't even have the private keys to the wallets that those funds are located in. If I had to give my best educated guess, I would guess it's Nick Szabo, who had the original idea of bitgold.

I love the idea that the name could be made up of the corporation names - I had never even thought of that kind of theory!

My guess is that it is the pseudonym of an individual (maybe Nick Szabo) but creating the mystery is probably just as much (if not more) fun as the fame would be.
chanc3r

Activity: 378

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

I think that Satoshi is a team of hackers which created the BTC campaign and now they are boosting it from time to time
LOL you made my day with your joke, none knows about who is satoshi itself. Amd you can see about the fact that the identity of the satoshi itself never being revealed. I think that will not possible to argue about who is satoshi.

Slowhand26

Activity: 126

check my signature

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:26:49 PM

I wonder who is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor or the team who holds 980,000 Bitcoins right now.

There is one who claims that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto and he provided proof (allegedly) with his digitally signed. It will be a long discussion but and I still have doubt on that man. Anyway, whoever he is, I am very thankful for this kind of modern currency.

Here's the link of the article for your reference:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36168863

This is not an alternative account of anyone:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2371325.0
FuryDoge

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

I feel Bitcoin is a technology that does not need a name for the inventor I just rest comfortably knowing that a genius people or peoples made an incredible creation and that helps me rest easy and know that it doesn't really matter who invented it it's just here now and being used globally
V1saya

Activity: 434

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

You guess is as good as mine. For so many years, the hunting of the real person or people behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto  has been tediously done but all to no avail. There are a handful of individuals believed to be the real Satoshi but there is no substantial basis or link that would conclude it. That is why I believe we should just leave the case as it is. I like it the way it appears to be mysterious.  Wink

-Satoshi

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

JesusCryptos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

That was a really bad piece of journalism and has been thoroughly debunked.

What do you mean by "it has been debunked?" In what did the debunking consist? By the fact that he denied or what? The fact that that guy had to do with military/intelligence (don't remember exactly) agencies is ringing a bell...

Lanatsa

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

You guess is as good as mine. For so many years, the hunting of the real person or people behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto  has been tediously done but all to no avail. There are a handful of individuals believed to be the real Satoshi but there is no substantial basis or link that would conclude it. That is why I believe we should just leave the case as it is. I like it the way it appears to be mysterious.  Wink

-Satoshi
There might be lots of people who do claim that they are the real satoshi but i do believe that they are all fake. We dont even know on what his face and seeing a glimpse of him would really be impossible but somehow we cant really tell which one but i do have doubts that hes just around just using other identity to hide himself as the creator of bitcoin but well just respect on the decision he made on making himself as a mysterious one.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
enawati

Activity: 84

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

Sathosi Nakamoto is an anonymous name who created a blockchain technology that belongs to Bitcoin and no one knows him. Last year there were rumors  that Sathosi Nakamoto was not Japanese but an Australian, but that it could not be proven.

Nerman

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

Well this is a million dollar question  or in this case a billion dollar question. No one knows the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I have watched a documentary and even Federal Bureau of Investigation was unable to find this person. It is also possible that this is a group of people/hackers or just like the meme it could giant tech companies that invented Bitcoin.

Unless someone reveal or confess that he or she is the inventor of Bitcoin we would not know, But for sure who ever he/she is i would thank him because he/she helped a lot of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.