Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trippki Signature Campaign - FULL - Please read update in OP  (Read 8152 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

We have decided to postpone our Token sale until Q1 2018. This is actually great news as Trippki is in advanced discussions with a number of Hotel groups who really get the vision and want to engage with us in moulding the MVP throughout the initial development phase, which is great!  We believe it is important to complete this process before undertaking the token sale and provide an even better offering to our community.  The Token Pre-Sale is still open for participation. 
Regards Edward Cunningham

This also means that was the last week for the campaign untill further notice. We will let you know when it is active again. Thank you for your quality posts.

Hi manager Krach thank you for the very nice campaign, i am willing to join again in your campaign if trippki campaign will open again soon. Best regards to trippki project!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

Please stop asking what you can do with your signature, that is up to you, if you did a good job last week you will be paid, of course.

Thanks for accepting me to be part of this campaign. Hoping this Trippki will continue to be successful. Godbless
Fuhre

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Please stop asking what you can do with your signature, that is up to you, if you did a good job last week you will be paid, of course.

maybe if this campaign will run again, I hope to join and work with you again. thanks manager
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

Krach,
Thanks for this well managed campaign. Glad to be part of it.
Hope it continue soon.
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

Has anyone received payments? Or not yet

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:06:57 AM by Mahirap

2nd week payment js still delayed same like last week.

Still waiting for payment will update once recived. Thankyou krach.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

Hello krach. Any news regarding the payments for last week? Thanks in advance Wink
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

He needs time to recover from reading our posts, I guess.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

He needs time to recover from reading our posts, I guess.
He said that payments would be done on monday take note MONDAYS" What day is it now? Its tuesday. Yes i can understand if there is some delay when it comes to payments we do have different timezoned but, krach please keep us updated on what is happening. Its been a day late for our payments come on.
krach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

He said that payments would be done on monday take note MONDAYS" What day is it now? Its tuesday. Yes i can understand if there is some delay when it comes to payments we do have different timezoned but, krach please keep us updated on what is happening. Its been a day late for our payments come on.

You are more than free not to join next time, and yes you will need to apply when we open it again. If you think that you were not paid enough, that is your free choice as with anyone else not to apply as it is mine to not accept any future application for any reason whatsoever.

Check your wallets.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Wicked17

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

Thanks for the payment sir krach i already got mine. Until next time manager. Goodluck!

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

You are more than free not to join next time, and yes you will need to apply when we open it again. If you think that you were not paid enough, that is your free choice as with anyone else not to apply as it is mine to not accept any future application for any reason whatsoever.

Check your wallets.

Thanks for the payment krach. Looking forward to participate again. Good luck for your business.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:54:26 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 05:07:13 PM by Svener

Check your wallets.

Thanks sir,the  payment is coming on the way to wallet,some guys are hurrying up for their payments but it needs time to check the quality of our post.

Thanks for the great campaign sir,i will wait for to reopen the campaign and i hope we work again together.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Payment confirmed. Thanks, Krach.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Check your wallets.

Payment recieved. Thanks a lot for your great campaign management and Trippki for the awesome project. Smiley
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

Payment received, thanks. Hope to work again for Trippki campaign in the future.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Fuhre

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

payment receive sir. thank you, hope to work with you again
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

Thank you sir,i received my payment. Hope to participate again soon.
warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

payment received thanks krach

Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

Pmed you krach, thank you.