Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to earn some free cash for simply signing up on a website  (Read 753 times)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:45:49 AM by HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

INSTANT

Get $5 free when you sign up for SquareCash - cash.me/$An0nyMoose

INSTANT (Must send $25 to receive... ask me how you can get it done for free)

Get $5 free when you sign up for Circle - https://www.circle.com/invite/CBR6AV

Instant (Upon card activation & load - card is generally received in less than 7 days)

Get $30 free when you sign up for a RushCard using -

https://apply.rushcard.com/start?urid=ROBERTMATTOX6

Edited** https://apply.rushcard.com/start?urid=ANNAEARLY3

PM Me with any questions you may have Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:12:44 AM

hi dude.i am Sort of curious right know.. as i undertand we must Send 25$ to recieve? Correct me if im wrong and what stuff we  recieve if we send 25$? Please clarify your post thank you .
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:25:35 AM

hi dude.i am Sort of curious right know.. as i undertand we must Send 25$ to recieve? Correct me if im wrong and what stuff we  recieve if we send 25$? Please clarify your post thank you .

First of all, op is promoting his referral links Grin
Second, he speaks of the free money but does not say how much is the minimum withdrawal amount Huh
Third, he says that one has to send $25 to get the free $5 and says to ask him how to get it free Roll Eyes
Adding up all together, nothing is free once one sends a private message op will offer to sell a method Cheesy
kitoy55

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

Lol is this for real? i read all post in this forum all of them have win win situation, but with this post i dont know.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Op you must escrow the amount first becuase given your trust ratings,no one gonna trust you

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mimsoo

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

Scam Alert!
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

scam alert lvl 9000 - but its a little bit funny that people try it again and again, topics like this should get closed just from the beginning.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

Definetly scam. The OP has just created his new account to post this shit. There is no real money you get.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
BigGirl

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

Don't trust immediately.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:00:23 AM

Are these sites doing withdraw/deposit in BTC? or else I don't think they belong here, provide payment proofs/screenshots. why not just write in the post how to get the 25$ cap completed in the post itself? escrow cannot be used here since he is not paying from his pocket he is promoting his ref link which gives him bonus and the user who registers under it from the mentioned site.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

Are these sites doing withdraw/deposit in BTC? or else I don't think they belong here, provide payment proofs/screenshots. why not just write in the post how to get the 25$ cap completed in the post itself? escrow cannot be used here since he is not paying from his pocket he is promoting his ref link which gives him bonus and the user who registers under it from the mentioned site.

Maybe I am reading this wrong but I feel like your comment was nothing but you disputing with yourself... You do know that real $$$ can be turned into Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency... Sorry if this was the wrong section. Just trying to help and for my help all I received was negative reviews on my account and a bunch of people talking crap. I just posted to be helpful... If someone wants to signup they really need to read all the information given by the site... If anyone would trust or distrust something based on limited information given by a third party...  Lips sealed Undecided Lips sealed Undecided

Don't let insecure thoughts ruin something amazing

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:57:44 AM

INSTANT

Get $5 free when you sign up for SquareCash - cash.me/$An0nyMoose

INSTANT (Must send $25 to receive... ask me how you can get it done for free)

Get $5 free when you sign up for Circle - https://www.circle.com/invite/CBR6AV

Instant (Upon card activation & load - card is generally received in less than 7 days)

Get $30 free when you sign up for a RushCard using -

https://apply.rushcard.com/start?urid=ROBERTMATTOX6

https://apply.rushcard.com/start?urid=AMBEREARLY1

PM Me with any questions you may have Smiley

How is this promoting a Ponzi scheme? Vod... If this is what you think a Ponzi scheme is than you are sadly mistaken... Everyone person on this site is here to promote, advertise, pay for, haggle, talk shit, etc... I didn't offer to pay anyone myself like most of the people on here... I simply gave a code that I know definitely works and can potentially get people a couple extra bucks so they don't have to troll on here all day looking for gigs that get them $0.10 in BTC

Bitcoin786

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

you are red trust user , ho i can trust you if i spent 25$ and will get 5$ , let me think if i lost my credit card details .... this is pure scam

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

I figured that everyone on this site who was actually interested would either PM if they had questions or just go on the site and read the paragraph that explain what to do...

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

you are red trust user , ho i can trust you if i spent 25$ and will get 5$ , let me think if i lost my credit card details .... this is pure scam

I am not asking for anyone to spend $25... It's not my site... How would I get your credit card details? I am simply sharing a way for others to make quick cash... You have to send $25 to get $5... You can sign up yourself and a BFF... you don't have to sign up using my link you can sign up just on your own and then use your code to sign up a friend. You send them $25 after you're both signed up and they send it back and you both get an automatic $5 added to your account. Sorry I tried to help...

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

Red trust really means nothing when you get red trusted for making a simple post someone doesn't agree with...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: