Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make faucet?  (Read 279 times)
giodyll123 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

Hi fellow forumers,
Is there some kind of a guide or a step by step guide here that will give me or others some ideas, on how to start building our own faucet.
Really appreciate it if someone will guide me throught this difficult times Cheesy Smiley  Grin
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16541

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

See https://faucethub.io/manage , it's a good place to start reading.

If you're thinking creating a faucet is an easy way to get rich, you'll most likely be disappointed. Considering the fact that you ask for a step by step guide, I don't think it's for you. But it can be a good exercise to create a faucet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

I still don't understand why would someone want to run a faucet or to visit a faucet.
One will get traffic and revenue from ads (probably) and one will receive coins.
Buy none will make a decent amount of money. A very low number of coins that will (mostly) never be withdraw and in the other part a small number of visitors using low quality ads. Still can't get it.
Someone can explain to me?
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:43 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 01:55:24 AM by john2231

You are looking for a faucet script you may try faucethub script that already posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293365.0
Take note that you need to change your admin password to your desire password before you start promoting your faucet and hope that you can be successful in faucet.. because most of the faucet owners stop promoting their own faucet site because its not really profitable except if you can put some ads that gives you high conversation..  Only adwords can  give us a good  profit than the other adnetwork.
So good luck and hope you can make profit with your new business..
Fainalan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

See https://faucethub.io/manage , it's a good place to start reading.

If you're thinking creating a faucet is an easy way to get rich, you'll most likely be disappointed. Considering the fact that you ask for a step by step guide, I don't think it's for you. But it can be a good exercise to create a faucet.
but content or this site is hard to understand for newbie, a newbie should learn from basic
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

i would not recommended making faucet to earns btc at these times.
many member are leaving faucet because it only wasting time.
As a server faucet host, I think it would cost a lot.
would you be able to get more profit from your cost?
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

I still don't understand why would someone want to run a faucet or to visit a faucet.
One will get traffic and revenue from ads (probably) and one will receive coins.
Buy none will make a decent amount of money. A very low number of coins that will (mostly) never be withdraw and in the other part a small number of visitors using low quality ads. Still can't get it.
Someone can explain to me?
If you can get enough visitors daily, it's still profitable (as owner) but in low amount.  Smiley
Faucet earning has become unpopular because of the high price of bitcoin. Earning from a faucet is quite same now as it was before. But the main problem is withdraw. Earlier it was easy to reach earning 1 btc fast and then withdraw but now we are earning same valued less satoshi and can't withdraw without huge collection.
And the most annoying thing about most faucet owners is they are not thinking of bringing some new changes in faucets which can attract people, all you will find there is lots of annoying ads, hard/long captchas and end up wasting time  Undecided

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

AFIFABILLA> Send me a PM and I'll walk you through some of the basics.

It's a synergy thing, both faucet owner and visitor must make a profit, or there won't be any incentive.
But yes, it's true. Running a faucet isn't a get rich quick thing and it's probably more work than people initially think.
There are also hidden costs and difficulties the casual visitor isn't considering.
But hey, at least it can be fun if you like that sort of thing.  Grin
It's a nice little project and there is a lot to learn.
I started with a free host and a ready to run script. Then I started modifying the code, changed script, modified some more and now I run a script completely written by myself. I'm not making any money really but I'm having fun. One shouldn't compare it to a real job with a real income. Sure, there might be some out there who could make a living off of it, but I suspect they are very few.
There are some risks to take into consideration, bots can completely ruin your day. You can wake up one morning and discover your faucet has been emptied over night by bots, not a fun experience. You'll have to learn about cyber security and figure out how to protect yourself. I suspect today bots are actually better at solving captchas than humans, at least when you're talking about serious bots.
There will always be evil individuals out there trying to find a way through your defenses, discovering that someone figured out how to bypass all your pretty security measures is not fun.
Like I said, it's great for learning about programming and cyber security.

Don't let me scare you (anyone) away, running a faucet can be great fun. Just make sure you have some basic understanding of the risks first so that you can avoid the nasty surprises.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

Here you can find Step by Step guide how to build own Bitcoin faucetL: http://cryptocreed.com/start-own-faucet/

But if you want to buy faucet then i am selling my faucet. You can PM me.
Thanks
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

It's a synergy thing, both faucet owner and visitor must make a profit, or there won't be any incentive.
But yes, it's true. Running a faucet isn't a get rich quick thing and it's probably more work than people initially think.
There are also hidden costs and difficulties the casual visitor isn't considering.
I started with a free host and a ready to run script. Then I started modifying the code, changed script, modified some more and now I run a script completely written by myself. I'm not making any money really but I'm having fun. One shouldn't compare it to a real job with a real income. Sure, there might be some out there who could make a living off of it, but I suspect they are very few.
There are some risks to take into consideration, bots can completely ruin your day. You can wake up one morning and discover your faucet has been emptied over night by bots, not a fun experience. You'll have to learn about cyber security and figure out how to protect yourself. I suspect today bots are actually better at solving captchas than humans, at least when you're talking about serious bots.
There will always be evil individuals out there trying to find a way through your defenses, discovering that someone figured out how to bypass all your pretty security measures is not fun.

Don't let me scare you (anyone) away, running a faucet can be great fun. Just make sure you have some basic understanding of the risks first so that you can avoid the nasty surprises.

This is great advice. Follow all the points mentioned here and you won't go far wrong.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
sonhatq

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

I recommend this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934536.0

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

This is great advice. Follow all the points mentioned here and you won't go far wrong.

Awsome explanation.. Follow those steps..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: