Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pally - David Drake (chairman of multi-billion invest. fund) part of a team!!  (Read 248 times)
misa999 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

Huge annoucement by Pally app (ico is alive now) https://twitter.com/search?q=%40pally_app&src=typd

David Drake is a part of the advisory team! Great news. This ico took my attention!!

Something between tinder and airbnb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:26:10 PM

Huge annoucement by Pally app (ico is alive now) https://twitter.com/search?q=%40pally_app&src=typd

David Drake is a part of the advisory team! Great news. This ico took my attention!!

Man this ICO is joke...
this buisnes model can not work because crypto is not wide used at all so you grave good concept adding token to it.
here it won't work sorry.
This is born to be dead before midnight.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
whd

Merit: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

Man this ICO is joke...
this buisnes model can not work because crypto is not wide used at all so you grave good concept adding token to it.
here it won't work sorry.
This is born to be dead before midnight.
100% true

http://checkbinance.herokuapp.com/ email notification when registration opens
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:12:45 AM

Not going to work. Even if it was going to work, it's much too easy for set up a non-tokenised version that probably actually ends up easier to use!
misa999 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

It's just your opinion Smiley . My opinion is Pally has future, bright future and will show you how great it is!

Unlike from other Cryptos, Pal token has real usage, team is super skilled and experienced and open secret truth is that the Team is more important than idea (which is also great here).
If you say Pally ICO is a joke, you simply do not know what you are talking about Smiley
HansWermhat

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

It's an interesting looking app, but I just don't see why it needs it's own token.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:21:16 PM

It's just your opinion Smiley . My opinion is Pally has future, bright future and will show you how great it is!

Unlike from other Cryptos, Pal token has real usage, team is super skilled and experienced and open secret truth is that the Team is more important than idea (which is also great here).
If you say Pally ICO is a joke, you simply do not know what you are talking about Smiley

No need to be so defensive unless you are already vested and you are looking to get people to go in with you.

If you are not already vested in Pally, we are just urging you to take a second look. The general opinion here is negative towards Pally.

But you are right, it is our opinion and we cannot help if you choose to accept or reject it. Smiley
misa999 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

No need to be so defensive unless you are already vested and you are looking to get people to go in with you.

If you are not already vested in Pally, we are just urging you to take a second look. The general opinion here is negative towards Pally.

But you are right, it is our opinion and we cannot help if you choose to accept or reject it. Smiley

pretty intersting how people rather invest in electroneum which seems to be pretty shady just because they get 1% bonus if buying via referral and dont like Pally just because nobody is posting referral and lying promo all the time..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: