Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 01:09:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] | Bitcoin Red | AIRDROP THURSDAY 🚀  (Read 20400 times)
domoy77

Activity: 225

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

Waiting for the next payment, Done vote, https://mercatox.com/

good luck

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CJrapidfire

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

how can I join to follow the next airdrop, whether its not yet airdrop time of the second round or still waiting? question thanks dev
i think there will be no airdrops anymore , the second airdrops its only for the holders , maybe buy in Exchange is the alternate for you , goodluck
adiebitsler

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

how can I join to follow the next airdrop, whether its not yet airdrop time of the second round or still waiting? question thanks dev
i think there will be no airdrops anymore , the second airdrops its only for the holders , maybe buy in Exchange is the alternate for you , goodluck

Bitcoinred is very good in running community projects, but not always balanced on marketing
so it's better to take good consideration, as many still hold this coin

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
adiebitsler

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

I very recommended great, simple, useful new project - Ethereum Launcher. You will be can soon very easly create own token on ethereum blockchain by mobile app! Its only 4.5mln total supply and still very cheap. Soon coinmarketcap Cool

Webstie - http://launchertoken.xyz

Bitcointalk forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?

topic=2332410.msg24519675#msg24519675

Twitter - https://twitter.com/elauncherdev

Telegram chat - https://t.me/joinchat/Gv5FZA-Xip_EguDCzPxAVA

why do you go in and promote a project here, would it be better if you made your own topic in front of the screen?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Nadika

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

Why everyone wants free token?if you are interested in the project go and buy from the exchange.
people get their free stuff then sell .
it is not fair to the people who buy the token to support the project .
BRUH

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:11:32 PM

If anyone is still in this forum, please join the original ERC20 Hybrid project. Bitcoin red is a blatant copy of eBitcoin (eBTC) - The first Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid. Compare the website content and you'll probably have a laugh.

Anyway, the eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

If you lost a lot of money on a project where the devs and community have disappeared, you're welcome to join our community. I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

vegaed1

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:29 AM

If anyone is still in this forum, please join the original ERC20 Hybrid project. Bitcoin red is a blatant copy of eBitcoin (eBTC) - The first Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid. Compare the website content and you'll probably have a laugh.

Anyway, the eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

If you lost a lot of money on a project where the devs and community have disappeared, you're welcome to join our community. I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

Yes, complete copy. eBTC is the original and this copycat even made a similar website to the new ebtc website lol   https://www.ebtctoken.org/

eBTC bitcointalk thread has almost 400 pages. lol
Kirra95

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:11:00 AM

Yes, complete copy. eBTC is the original and this copycat even made a similar website to the new ebtc website lol   https://www.ebtctoken.org/

Both were launched in October.
EBTC 0,13 - Bitcoin RED 0.016, we have a good margin of progress before going in front of. Bitcoin RED will be the best.
RakelA96

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

we are community from BTCRED is waiting for new exchange ( mercatox )
IF you interested to this project, please vote in mercatox

https://mercatox.com/coins/list
vegaed1

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Yes, complete copy. eBTC is the original and this copycat even made a similar website to the new ebtc website lol   https://www.ebtctoken.org/

EBTC 0,13 - Bitcoin RED 0.016, we have a good margin of progress before going in front of. Bitcoin RED will be the best.

Incorrect. ebtc was launched in Sept and all the ecoins including this one that came after are copycats. There is not a good margin between the two. ebtc is around $.15 cents.  Bitcoin red is not even $.02 cents. Like I said there is almost 400 pages from a large community for ebtc. The original.  
mekky1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

[Holding 4K BTCRED at least] i think if the announcement were without that phrase will be great
Kirra95

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:41 PM

Incorrect. ebtc was launched in Sept and all the ecoins including this one that came after are copycats. There is not a good margin between the two. ebtc is around $.15 cents.  Bitcoin red is not even $.02 cents. Like I said there is almost 400 pages from a large community for ebtc. The original.  

it's not the number of pages that makes one better than the other. it's childish. I can also say we have more people than you on Tweeter. there will be a lot of erc20 token. the whole thing is not to go on scams like the next bitcoin2x.
Here we are Nice
good luck to you anyway
Wananavu99

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

[Holding 4K BTCRED at least] i think if the announcement were without that phrase will be great

As of today I own 1200.  Hoping this project is successful and I'm going to hold for a while. 
easyrimka

Activity: 182

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

why adding discord ? whats next ? create facebook account ??

Kirra95

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

Trust, it's a serious, strong and durable team. We will go very high.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/redteam?f=users&vertical=default&src=hash
gazpe

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

I will follow and enter anyway as I love the colour Red lol. Thanks.
easyrimka

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

whats the link betwin redteam hashtag and bitcoin red ??

Kirra95

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

whats the link betwin redteam hashtag and bitcoin red ??

This project is the red team.
easyrimka

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

red team have nothing to do with bitcoin red, check their twitter..

Kirra95

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

red team have nothing to do with bitcoin red, check their twitter..

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedTeam?src=hash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.