Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DROPANSWER  (Read 2866 times)
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

I'll reserve The Arabic Translation Of The ANN if there is any bounty soon about that.
I'll be waiting for the bounty thread to start too.

Somehow similar to the Steemit project but i'm sure more things will make it better than steemIt with their stupid BOTS down rating people's contribution there.

Good luck with your project.
Yes Bounty program will start tomorrow hopefully.We are waiting for signatures to get ready and hopefully they will be ready in next few hours.Regarding BOTS we are using our unique algorithms where system will only punish to spammers it will not effect people with positive contribution.For complete information you can read our whitepaper.
That's one hell of a good thing to know man, steemIt becomes like shit with those BOTS, thy downgrade ,hide your hard work contribution just because you have some paragraph or so similar to another one in the whole web, which make it pain in the ass.

If you beat steemIt in that Bot area, it will be your ERA for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chriswhiner (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

I'll reserve The Arabic Translation Of The ANN if there is any bounty soon about that.
I'll be waiting for the bounty thread to start too.

Somehow similar to the Steemit project but i'm sure more things will make it better than steemIt with their stupid BOTS down rating people's contribution there.

Good luck with your project.
Yes Bounty program will start tomorrow hopefully.We are waiting for signatures to get ready and hopefully they will be ready in next few hours.Regarding BOTS we are using our unique algorithms where system will only punish to spammers it will not effect people with positive contribution.For complete information you can read our whitepaper.
That's one hell of a good thing to know man, steemIt becomes like shit with those BOTS, thy downgrade ,hide your hard work contribution just because you have some paragraph or so similar to another one in the whole web, which make it pain in the ass.

If you beat steemIt in that Bot area, it will be your ERA for sure.
Yes sure you will not face those problems here in Dropanswer.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

So, this project will be like facebook or twitter. but if member post question, answer, like, comment and upvote will be rewarded in DeeCoin?
It is like Quora and stack over flow.Where you can ask anything even any algebra equation.For posting you will be rewarded and for helping others finding solutions to their questions will reward you most
Okay, looking interested. Give me more interested thing in the future, good luck for youre project

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:39:38 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:50:39 AM by chriswhiner

Our Bounty Campaign is live here is the link to bounty Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302020.0
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:23:48 AM

To participate in any of our bounty campaign please visit our bounty thread.You do not need to use telegram for asking about bounty campaign.Telegram group is made for people interested to interact with developers team.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:30 AM

You mention a debit card from which you can withdraw. Are you referring to fiat withdrawals? How do you foresee this working?
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:40 AM

You mention a debit card from which you can withdraw. Are you referring to fiat withdrawals? How do you foresee this working?
We are referring to withdrawal of DeeCOIN. In future we offer Visa or Master card to our platform users.They will be able to instantly transfer their DeeCOIN funds they have on our platform DROPANSWER. When you withdraw your funds from card only then they will be converted to fiat according to the exchange rate at that time.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:57:29 AM

Very good cencept.Team is very solid.I have a question that when platform will launch? I mean how long it take after ICO close
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Very good cencept.Team is very solid.I have a question that when platform will launch? I mean how long it take after ICO close
Our ICO will start on NOV 15 and ends on Dec 15 2017.Our platform is expected to launch on May 2018.You can check our Roadmap on OP
msjuris

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

lawyer, crypto and stocks trader

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:30 AM

hi dev. how different is your project with other existing social media platform? there are many established ones you're competing against with.
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

hi dev. how different is your project with other existing social media platform? there are many established ones you're competing against with.
We have seen other social media platforms but we have many thing different from them.If you have read our whitepaper you can see many key features we are offering other do not have.Please have a look at whitepaper.Thanks
Cboy

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

Is there any referral commission i saw your website it says 5% referral commission.Please explain how it works
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

Is there any referral commission i saw your website it says 5% referral commission.Please explain how it works
Referral system is placed to appreciate promoters to promote our ICO.You will earn 5% of your referred member purchase.To participate in our referral rewards you need to register account on our website.After logging in go to referral rewards page and share your unique code image on twitter and facebook with your friends.You can work in both bounty campaign and referral campaign at the same time.Our image is optimized for facebook twitter and other social media websites.I hope you understand it now.Let me know if you need further help
billybob2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

Joined Bounty campaign looking forward to ICO.This project is very good and interesting but it needs good promotion.Dev can you tell me how and where you are promoting it apart from bounty campaigns.Because promotion is crucial for project success.

Cboy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

Joined Bounty campaign looking forward to ICO.This project is very good and interesting but it needs good promotion.Dev can you tell me how and where you are promoting it apart from bounty campaigns.Because promotion is crucial for project success.

I am agree with you lets promote it hard
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

This is just another platform that might be next best thing. I joined bounty for this concept

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Cboy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

Hello there can you please tell me will you have exchange on your platform ?
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:26:34 AM

Hello there can you please tell me will you have exchange on your platform ?
our coin is on  ethereum it is erc20 so we do not need to have any exchange on our website.But as soon as our ico close you will be able to trade DeeCOIN on many respectable exchanges
chriswhiner (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:57:45 PM

We have been added on icoalert.com and icolert.com.We are working our best to make this project successful.
Cboy

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Great i am already working with my team i already have 24 people in my time awaiting for ico launch.i read whitrpaper i can say it has better features than steemit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: