Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance.  (Read 5000 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Source: (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage)

Any ideas about why this is happening?

You can see that bitocin prices are recovering very strongly in the past few days and this is a very good time for you to trade bitcoin. Increasing bitcoin has led to altcoin growth and there are now a lot of powerful altcoin pumps. Increasing market capitalization suggests investors are beginning to be more interested in bitcoin. This is a good news for the uptake. back of bitcoin.
Nothing is impossible. It goes without saying that bitcoin can gain dominance again because we all know that bitcoin is well-known for it extremely volatile. Always, we are in panic, or in surprise with its dip or drop, but finally it recovers as usual. When it comes down to bitcoin, maybe I keep myself in believing it and I’m kind of happy because it brings me a significant income. Although bitcoin fluctuates currently, many people incur loss but also many people have chances to get profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

I agree that the price correction in bitcoin is taking place now that's why the value keeps appreciating day by day and even the upcoming hard fork does not affect bitcoin price negatively. Bitcoin’s market price seems to be rising. Its price has jumped phenomenal amount in the past month. I am willing to wager that the reason for this increase in market dominance is because of the Bitcoin hard fork coming up
harriette

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

The dominance of bitcoin is not permanent and i think that after a few weeks, the price will have a correction because the people will sell their bitcoin or either go to altcoins again because the price of altcoins are low and it is a good option to just buy a lot of altcoins and hold them and wait for the recovery for a huge profit to be made.It is obvious bitcoin has a lot of support than we can imagine which has made it to gain such credibility over the years and being the first on the list right from the beginning, it always will
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

I am expecting Bitcoin price to hype like hell for the next week. Everyone would want to gain some free money from Bitcoin gold. Therefore, most people would be converting all their cryptocurrency reserves into Bitcoin for the hard fork. This is because bitcoin is continue gaining popularity that inspite of many challenges that bitcoin have experience, that instead of fall down the result become opposite in which the value become more stable and strong
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

I don't think Bitcoin will go down easily or maybe go down down. Since it dominated other crypto, it would be difficult to surpass their dominance. Other new crypto won't last longer, just a your suitor who just only good at first. Since Bitcoin have something established, it would be difficult to others to surpass them, even to be leveled with them.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

In reality, many new people first hear about bitcoin, because bitcoin is still very popular and number 1 crypto currency in the world.
So, bitcoin s still main entry point for many new users, investors.
Usually after investing in bitcoin they became aware and interesting about other crypt currencies.
So, I really believe that for a long time bitcoin will remain on the top, as the most popular crypto.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

The dominance of bitcoin is already there, given that it is the leading cryptocurrency in the industry,though it suffers negative fluctuations in the market yet it remains to lead among any, for quite sometime already prices are falling down and didn’t recover yet but every bitcoiner remains supporting it, and supporters keep increasing its numbers that is why despite of the dip, it is still regaining its dominance in the market because people never lost trust.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

Despite the fact that the bitcoin has been going through some ups and downs I believe it will get back to its leading position as soon as its value increases like in the end of the last year.
I also have faith in this bitcoin's breakthrough. Hopefully it will bring the community exciting fun to the market. It also goes through many difficult years to gain a foothold in the marketplace and nothing can replace it. Bitcoin still dominates the electronic money market.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Despite the fact that the bitcoin has been going through some ups and downs I believe it will get back to its leading position as soon as its value increases like in the end of the last year.
I also have faith in this bitcoin's breakthrough. Hopefully it will bring the community exciting fun to the market. It also goes through many difficult years to gain a foothold in the marketplace and nothing can replace it. Bitcoin still dominates the electronic money market.
now bitcoin awaits SEC's decision to get fresh air and can also get price increases, later in September will be the price determination of bitcoin up or down

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

Bitcoin at first when it was being launched , maybe ,bitcoin has already making a dominance in the cryptocurrency world and when there is time that the bitcoin will be falling its price value then , some coins will be rising up , but they not overtake the bitcoin ranks , so when the time the  bitcoin rising up they are calling it as regaining dominance but it is already dominating in the coin market cap.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

I think bitcoin will always dominate crptocurrency, because bitcoin is a motor that is always a reference for the movement of the crypto world. Can't talk about cryptocurrency without talking about bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first, the most expensive price, the most famous, and the most hunted by investors because bitcoin has made people become millionaires. Bitcoin is an asset, the longer it is saved the greater the profit.
people123

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

I think Bitcoin never went down or being outperformed by some other Altcoins. A large portion of these Altcoins are up for a demonstrate that they didn't last more while Bitcoin isn't doing anything. These arbitrary Altcoins are continue appearing yet never last more, they were much the same as a degenerate government officials that continues promising however aren't doing anything after they win. However, Bitcoin may go down for seven days yet no Altcoins could ever going to outperform its value I presume.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Bitcoin, the most dominant cryptocurrency in the global market, has gained more dominance over the market amidst the third worst correction in the market’s history.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

I'm wondering how those graphics would look like this October which is upcoming of 2018 year, because there are so many things that have changed from the time that you have wrote this article...
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

Bitcoin is regaining previous dominance in market which is good sign for all the crypto traders altcoins will gain price momentum once the bitcoin is stablised in prices
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

this thread is 2017 so i hope the bitcoin dominance is regaining again and the value will go up again so i want to buy a lot of bitcoin but not also bitcoin als ocryptocurrency becuase i know that it will going to pump again all i neee is to be patience..
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

this thread is 2017 so i hope the bitcoin dominance is regaining again and the value will go up again so i want to buy a lot of bitcoin but not also bitcoin als ocryptocurrency becuase i know that it will going to pump again all i neee is to be patience..
Yes definitely Bitcoin is again gaining dominance as the price of Bitcoin is rising slowly and steadily and people are again gaining profits from Bitcoin.Investors are also getting good amount of profit returns due to the rise in price.Bitcoin is still the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency in the market and no other digital currency has the potential to overtake it because Bitcoin has a large number of users all over the world and people have faith in Bitcoin as it had made many people rich.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

Yes definitely Bitcoin is again gaining dominance as the price of Bitcoin is rising slowly and steadily and people are again gaining profits from Bitcoin.Investors are also getting good amount of profit returns due to the rise in price.Bitcoin is still the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency in the market and no other digital currency has the potential to overtake it because Bitcoin has a large number of users all over the world and people have faith in Bitcoin as it had made many people rich.
If you believe in just one source of informations you will be misinformed. Every information needs to be checked on several places, even infromations from coinmarket cap. This bitcoin dominance is pure speculation, do you really believe that any other coin have so big usage as bitcoin? Anyone with coin or token can manipulate with market cap, depends how much coins are premined and how many coins are in circulation, when you plan to distribute some of your coins your coin have price and market cap, that is pure manipulation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

The notoriously volatile cryptocurrency continues to behave unpredictably.

According to cointelegraph, Retail investors wanted to find the ‘next coin,’ given what we saw in 2017. More investors were interested in ICOs and in the altcoin market, therefore, Bitcoin has seen a major down trend since December. Recently, investors are going back into the major coins; investors are saying it's safer to stay in the top five coins by market cap.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

bitcoin always dominates and it's always proven, even though every year bitcoin gets outstanding issues such as hacking or something else but still bitcoin will dominate because bitcoin is something very innovative

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: