Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can hit 7000$ before end of this year  (Read 3079 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

Can bitcoin reach 7000$ before December?
What do you think?
I think it will.
Yes i has a huge chance of reaching 7000USD. Bitcoin is continuing in improving itself. Many investors are  keep in investing in bitcoin while the demand of it is also continue to increase. In addition to that the number of bitcoin community are  almost double itself means that bitcoin are gradually known world wide.

Are you serious? what are you doing here?

Spamming to level up his account and start doing the same thing for money. What do you think he's doing? Cheesy

I'm pretty sure the price will go down after the next fork but for now it's in the hype stage. Brace yourselves it's not going to keep rising forever. The question is who will be the one to buy at the top. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

yes i agreed with you.  mmm I think its very common matter for bitcoin price pumping  and you can see now bitcoin price is already pump upto 7000$  and i just like to seeing it. bitcoin totally  change my life style . i believe that bitcoin will pump more in future

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

yes i agreed with you.  mmm I think its very common matter for bitcoin price pumping  and you can see now bitcoin price is already pump upto 7000$  and i just like to seeing it. bitcoin totally  change my life style . i believe that bitcoin will pump more in future
There is an opinion that Bitcoin may be short-lived. Of course, because of such conversations, many people get lost and panic. This of course affects the pricing of Bitcoin. The main thing is not to succumb to this panic and steadily keep Bitcoin on purses. If today we see a price already more than 7000 dollars, then the near future we can see several times more .
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

There is an opinion that Bitcoin may be short-lived. Of course, because of such conversations, many people get lost and panic. This of course affects the pricing of Bitcoin. The main thing is not to succumb to this panic and steadily keep Bitcoin on purses. If today we see a price already more than 7000 dollars, then the near future we can see several times more .
I think that about the real and future prospects for Bitcoin already Many can speak freely, do not exaggerate. To date, everyone can observe the steady growth of bitcoin and what kind of profit each user gets. I think that this is a very good indicator for all the crypto currency.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:14:19 PM

I think the price of bitcoin got stable now and the reason of that is through the pump caused by wide adoptions from people around the world, who gained interest and desires that bitcoin will increase their profit in the next few years. Those convesations were made by frustrated buyer who wanted to make rumors and divert other peoples thinking so that it will create chaos or panic which they think will affect the price to drop to bigger value. For now we are able to see much better than $7000 in the next few days,  as expected hopefully.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:12:54 AM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Actually the price of bitcoin now , already surpass the 7,000 USD even if its not yet december. Because of the huge demand in bitcoin the price of it was so high. Aside from that many investor are now putting their fiat to create project that will be useful someday and become their investment.
mrflow27

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Actually the price of bitcoin now , already surpass the 7,000 USD even if its not yet december. Because of the huge demand in bitcoin the price of it was so high. Aside from that many investor are now putting their fiat to create project that will be useful someday and become their investment.

Yes bro.The price of bitcoin already reach the maximum value of 7500$.Even more then that.I think you got the answer for this thread .So you can close the thread.The next speculation may be the value of 8000$.Even it will happen before this fork.That much power bitcoin had in it.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

Yes friend. Bitcoin is  my favorite currency,  world number one cryto currency and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and I wish to hit 8.5k soon at the end of this year,  so buy Bitcoin  Cheesy
if today we already give the price for Bitcoin in the area of ​​8500 $, then I think that even today it makes sense to buy bitcoins and expect this price. I think that many users can follow your example and win on this advice.
Nazmul012

Activity: 739

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

i just like bitcoin and its really awesome and you can see already cross 7000$.  its true that bitcoin  helps bitcoiner to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem. so  so bitcoiner are increasing but now your money investment  with bitcoin is not risky  because of verily  possible that the price of bitcoin will go down

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

This had happened one month before i.e in november only .The price was dropped to 5500$ but now it has again reached to 7700$.Now it is expected to grow more.Everyone is hoping that it will cross 10k dollars mark by the end of this year.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Mikelude (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Honestly, coming across this post keeps me wondering how far Bitcoin can go before the end of 2018. There has been a lot of speculation that it will hit at least $50k before December 2018. Let just keep our fingers crossed.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

Honestly, coming across this post keeps me wondering how far Bitcoin can go before the end of 2018. There has been a lot of speculation that it will hit at least $50k before December 2018. Let just keep our fingers crossed.

I am sure at the point of making the thread, you won't imagine how far bitcoin would have gone to break the cap you had set at the time. But that is a show of the enormous possibility that bitcoin comes with that tend to give a direction that no one predicted even though you might predict an increase, this has definitely surpass that and whats left is to keep our fingers crossed and be hopeful of more to come.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

maybe in reality it will happen, But we need to be reinsured, and remove half of the assets with Bitcoin. Because I think that this air bubble can burst, And it can bring a very good profit. But you still have to minimize your risks ...
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Well, bitcoin was selling at $20,000 in December 2017 and you were talking of only $7,000 that is why i always say waiting for bitcoin price to drop before investing is a very bad thing because there is no guarantee when exactly that is going to happen. Bitcoin price might grow even higher instead of coming down. So, that is what exactly happen in your case.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

maybe in reality it will happen, But we need to be reinsured, and remove half of the assets with Bitcoin. Because I think that this air bubble can burst, And it can bring a very good profit. But you still have to minimize your risks ...

I think the best thing that we can do is to try to make money from bitcoin and don't influence with so many speculations in out there. many of us saying that bitcoin trying to increase more and more and I see that the price itself needs to break many barriers before it increases high. personally, I have a hope that bitcoin price increase more than $20k for this year and then the price will reach the sky and bitcoin will be too expensive to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: