Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YELLOW TOKEN - THE FIRST COMMUNITY DRIVEN TOKEN  (Read 36594 times)
yellow-token (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:16:54 AM

Dear community,

we would like to give you a little update about the status quo and some outlook for our next steps. The tokens will be distributed during 4 rounds with the method chosen by the community. The total amount of wallets, which will receive an airdrop during those rounds, will be 1000.

Current status of the poll is:

1.     119 votes for option 1

2.     41 votes for option 2

3.     34 votes for option 3

http://yellow-token.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/poll.jpg

If you didn’t vote by now, the options can be seen here. Feel free to keep voting till the 28th of October. A final result will be revealed after the poll is closed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TJV7WR

To keep the distribution fair, every qualified user who applied for the airdrop will be chosen by this method: https://youtu.be/FkW8Z3SdVr0

Please be aware that we do oumultiple bitcointalk accounts maybe could get several airdrops but because of this random system the chance is very low and we try to make this as hard as possible.r best to sort out people who subscribed multiple times. We can’t avoid that some people with

If you got suggestions to make this process even more secure just write a post here or in the telegram group. We consider to optimize the process over the next rounds if the community likes the suggested ideas! As always the community will have the last word.

Current number of participants who are qualified for the first round: 5200 +

We would kindly like to ask you to be patient after we closed the registration period for the first round (28th 21.00 GMT). It will take some time till the final list of chosen community members will be certain.

We will post a list with the users ethereum addresses which were chosen by the algorithm as soon as possible on our website. So everybody can check if he was lucky or will have to give it another try in the next rounds. Please note that bitcointalk users who were lucky can’t participate in the next rounds.

The first part of token distribution will start at 29th october. We will start to send yellow tokens to all lucky family members of the first round - also we will send out bounties for the memes and translations.

We came to notice, that some users complained about the "roadmap" we shared. Please note that our "roadmap" is an intermediate overview of the next steps. A "real" project roadmap will emerge during the airdrops, as we will show the community what we have done so far and together collect ideas of functions we should build upon our work. After that we will synchronize the best ideas and create a timeline for Yellows upcoming year.

Of course, we already have some functions and features that we are working on – if you read the “roadmap” carefully you may guess what they are. We will reveal some information about them from time to time.

Our main focus at the moment is, to ensure a high quality airdrop. So please forgive us if we aren´t doing everything perfect for now.

We are also lucky to see that a real debate is starting slowly here and would love to read more about your thoughts and ideas!

Stay tuned for the next updates. Have a good one fam!

Yellow token

the first community driven Token

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jubgle Sven

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:54:12 AM

GJ yellow! We can do it.

Trade shitcoins to earn more Bitcoin.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:08 PM

After a while I waited for a yellow token but until now I have not received it in my wallet. can you tell when token will be distributed soon? I will always look forward to it.

yellow-token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

After a while I waited for a yellow token but until now I have not received it in my wallet. can you tell when token will be distributed soon? I will always look forward to it.

maybe you take 5 minutes of your time to read our last post here a few hours ago?

your question was answerd there Smiley
Ripexo

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:50:57 PM

I'm joining the airdrop program, hope will successful get tokens
canadianmary

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

thanks for this opportunity i joined!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

Dear community,

we would like to give you a little update about the status quo and some outlook for our next steps. The tokens will be distributed during 4 rounds with the method chosen by the community. The total amount of wallets, which will receive an airdrop during those rounds, will be 1000.

Current status of the poll is:

1.     119 votes for option 1

2.     41 votes for option 2

3.     34 votes for option 3

http://yellow-token.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/poll.jpg

If you didn’t vote by now, the options can be seen here. Feel free to keep voting till the 28th of October. A final result will be revealed after the poll is closed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TJV7WR

To keep the distribution fair, every qualified user who applied for the airdrop will be chosen by this method: https://youtu.be/FkW8Z3SdVr0

Please be aware that we do oumultiple bitcointalk accounts maybe could get several airdrops but because of this random system the chance is very low and we try to make this as hard as possible.r best to sort out people who subscribed multiple times. We can’t avoid that some people with

If you got suggestions to make this process even more secure just write a post here or in the telegram group. We consider to optimize the process over the next rounds if the community likes the suggested ideas! As always the community will have the last word.

Current number of participants who are qualified for the first round: 5200 +

We would kindly like to ask you to be patient after we closed the registration period for the first round (28th 21.00 GMT). It will take some time till the final list of chosen community members will be certain.

We will post a list with the users ethereum addresses which were chosen by the algorithm as soon as possible on our website. So everybody can check if he was lucky or will have to give it another try in the next rounds. Please note that bitcointalk users who were lucky can’t participate in the next rounds.

The first part of token distribution will start at 29th october. We will start to send yellow tokens to all lucky family members of the first round - also we will send out bounties for the memes and translations.

We came to notice, that some users complained about the "roadmap" we shared. Please note that our "roadmap" is an intermediate overview of the next steps. A "real" project roadmap will emerge during the airdrops, as we will show the community what we have done so far and together collect ideas of functions we should build upon our work. After that we will synchronize the best ideas and create a timeline for Yellows upcoming year.

Of course, we already have some functions and features that we are working on – if you read the “roadmap” carefully you may guess what they are. We will reveal some information about them from time to time.

Our main focus at the moment is, to ensure a high quality airdrop. So please forgive us if we aren´t doing everything perfect for now.

We are also lucky to see that a real debate is starting slowly here and would love to read more about your thoughts and ideas!

Stay tuned for the next updates. Have a good one fam!

Yellow token

the first community driven Token

Just for the record everybody should read this post it explains all your questions about the airdrop very well!

kotofeu4

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I joined the airdrop. Sent PM
Thanks.
normandi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Cчacтлив
 пpиcoeдинитcя,cпacибo зa paздaчy тoкeнoв.
macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

Mind to ask what round are you running now.? Much better and a big help for participants if you can indicated it also on the 1st Page. Goodluck!
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

nice project

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

We can do it yellow,, goodluck
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

where airdrop ?

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
yellow-token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

Mind to ask what round are you running now.? Much better and a big help for participants if you can indicated it also on the 1st Page. Goodluck!

first round will end in a few hours. we will post an update on the first page.

working hard right now to prepare for a clean drop.

please be patient.
alejandrocy

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Roadmap looks too simple , need more details information to make investor do the act.
yellow-token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

Roadmap looks too simple , need more details information to make investor do the act.

reginamerry

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

The  community control base approach to this token only shows how good team understands cryptocurrency. Wish you guys the best
yellow-token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

The  community control base approach to this token only shows how good team understands cryptocurrency. Wish you guys the best

Thank you. The quintessence of crypto is the community.

Who would we be if we would make this project a one man show.

For this reason, we let the community decide about every step of YELLOW development.
mithatozdemir

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:48:01 PM

0xcC16e731603785A71Da1EcDd99ACB29aE1Cf85D3

@mithatozdemir

I have not recieved tokens
yellow-token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:52:24 PM

0xcC16e731603785A71Da1EcDd99ACB29aE1Cf85D3

@mithatozdemir

I have not recieved tokens

take 5 minutes of your time and read our ann carefully. you will see that you are not qualified for the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: