Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

face the reality why you hate bitcoin hoping altcoins gives to you a ROI  2 to 3 years so don't offend what if you have a lot of altcoins but you can't convert it into bitcoin as currency do you think your altcoins have value, you're nothing without bitcoin because bitcoin are the main source of all coin to become valualable.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

to be honest, I like Altcoins more, if only because they can for a very short period of growth in their price in 3-5 times or more, and bitcoin is so unlikely to do so. But on the other hand bitcoin is more reliable and has a large scope of application

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:55:17 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

yeah, you can be profitable from altcoin it's gives you much more profit but remember one think which are much more profitable tha's are so much risky.

Where there is risk there is profit I mean more risk more profit, no risk no profit. There is no reason for which bit coin may be hated. Bit coin is a unique entity which may be called as king of crypto currency and which is surely called on the basis of its high profitability and world wide popularity among the successful investors and other people.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

Some of the reason why I hate BITCOIN

Degree of acceptance
Many people are still unaware of Bitcoin. Every day, more businesses accept bitcoins because they want the advantages of doing so, but the list remains small and still needs to grow in order to benefit from network effects.

Volatility
Bitcoin prices are very volatile and increases/decreases at a very high pace. Speculators wish to take advantage of it but genuine investors thinks of it as too risky and therefore all the investors does not invest in Bitcoins.

Ongoing development
Bitcoin software is still in beta with many incomplete features in active development. New tools, features, and services are being developed to make Bitcoin more secure and accessible to the masses. Some of these are still not ready for everyone. Most Bitcoin businesses are new and still offer no insurance.

Possible Government Interference
Well the government may not take your Bitcoins away but can ban it in the country, which forces bitcoin wallets and companies to shut down. The bitcoins in these wallets are freezed and access to them becomes difficult.

Deflationary
We discussed that how Bitcoin being on-inflationary can be an advantage to the economy. But one possible negative factor attached to Bitcoin because of being deflationary is that if it gets in the hands of speculator a huge recession will come in Bitcoins.

Bitcoins are limited in number and if the major chunk is held by speculators and investors, they will hold it for a longer period of time and won’t release it in the market. When the supply of bitcoin will be short and demand continues to increase, it will increase the price of Bitcoins and then the investors can get benefit.

Lack of recourse
If you lose the wallet which had bitcoins stored in it, you have lost all of your bitcoins in that wallet. You cannot regain it and they are simply lost forever.

In case credit card/debit card stolen, we can call the merchant to cancel the card and request for a new one but in case of Bitcoins, as it is decentralized and no one has control over it , we don’t have any person to call.

Money Laundering/Black Market
Initially bitcoins were used for money laundering and people operating in black markets, which did not wanted to reveal their personal information and get payment secured. In money laundering middleman/intermediaries would collect money from one source and transfer it to another source through Bitcoins.

Overall Bitcoins may have many advantages and disadvantages but it is up to the people and society in what way does ot want to use it. Initally Bitcoin was hated by every country but now is started to being recognized in many countries.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:49:32 AM

you cannot hate bitcoins just because of that lame excuses, you should hate yourself instead. altcoins may offers you big profits but how sure you are that it will last for a long period of time? and bitcoins is the mother of all coins so the stability is there already not like altcoins and other coins.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

It's not hate man. Its being smart. There is no reason to hate bitcoin at all, Because as you said it is a passive income. It is good to help others in a way that you know that it is because of you that helped them to be rich. Don't be selfish dude.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

The reason you have told is not worth  to  hate bitcoin,yes i agree that bitcoin can't give 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3 years or altcoin has more to offer ,but bitcoin is more stable currency ,its been there for a long time and have gain trust but if altcoin can give you that much profit ,it can give you that much lose too.
And why i like bitcoin there are many reason but in refer to your remarks it helps to earn well which can run for long term and is being stable and very trust worthy

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

The main reason I hate bitcoin because bitcoin drop prices and make me lose, but the fact that this is difficult to happen so that I can not hate bitcoin, I'm really happy with bitcoin.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

I'm not an ungrateful person nor am I a jealous type who wouldn't promote bitcoin just because someone else has more of bitcoins than I do and me promoting bitcoin would benefit others more than myself. Bitcoin has given me a new income opportunity and bitcoin has made my life easier than it was before so hating bitcoin is beyond my imagination, I can't hate it I love it. Of course some of the altcoins are good too and they have the potential to earn me good money but that doesn't mean I should hate bitcoin, no I don't and I can't even think of hating bitcoin.
I agree with you there will no one who will hate from bitcoin because bitcoin is going to help humanity and its going to play a big role in economy of any country people are going to support bitcoin and they really love bitcoin because bitcoin provided different ways for source of income and I think Its one of the cryptocurrency which is with high price.
Yes me too I can’t hate from bitcoin and I think no user of bitcoin can hate bitcoin because bitcoin is one the good and helpful currency around the world it’s going to help humanity so what can be the reason that some can hate bitcoin it change a life of thousands of people around the world and still it’s going to provide good services for is users.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

I hate Bitcoin as well. I hate it for going up so fast in price before I had a chance to buy more.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

More profits come with more risk. Only a few ICO can perform and rest it all get vanish with time. Altcoin definitely can give you far better returns as compared to BTC but it has %v chance of being fraud. On the other hand, BTC growth chart follows the rule of 'slow and steady' growth with far lesser risk.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

That's a stupid reason to hate bitcoin. And I don't think there are any alt coins that will be giving you around 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3 years. You need to be extremely lucky to find one. Like you might get lucky with a shitty pump/dumb scam coin. But you will have to bear your own risk. Investing in bitcoin is less riskier than investing on those shit coins though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

yes i am with you in this idea that Bitcoin can't give you 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible .
i like bitcoin and other altcoins in the same time

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:45 PM

That's a stupid reason to hate bitcoin. And I don't think there are any alt coins that will be giving you around 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3 years. You need to be extremely lucky to find one. Like you might get lucky with a shitty pump/dumb scam coin. But you will have to bear your own risk. Investing in bitcoin is less riskier than investing on those shit coins though.
I guess he would prefer the greater risk that altcoins bring than in smallest risk of compared. I know he will not gonna get his 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3 years but think of it like before. If you'd start to buy and invest now and you hold it for like 1-2 years. Imagine how many profit will you get because probably the price of bitcoin will going to double or triple in just 1 to 2 years. How's that if you think like that? It's almost the same, just like before when bitcoin was still like a shit coin until the community support it.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

Theres no reason to hate bitcoin, i like bitcoin, i believed in bitcoin, it always gives me profit and this is my other source of income which gives me lots of money and the money i can get here is much higher than my salary. Bitcoin helps me a lot specially in financial, also i do not expect too much like what you expect since i started when the value of bitcoin is more than $4000 i can afford to buy a whole of bitcoin as invesment.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:33:41 PM

No, there is no such thing that people will hate bitoin. The thing I hate is the people who are abusing the bitcoin and using it to the illegal thing that makes bitcoin hated by other people.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

Early adopters well at least most of them would have already checked out once they heard of the news. I doubt there are many still holding a massive amount of bitcoin
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:20 PM

yes i am with you in this idea that Bitcoin can't give you 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible .
i like bitcoin and other altcoins in the same time

I also like bitcoin and other alternative coins since they are the same cryptocurrency. I also love them because they are a way of earning some extra cash. I've been in the online side businesses, I've experienced advertising, freelancing and now what I am doing is blogging and posting videos in YouTube. I just hate it at some point like it is not still accepted by some stores or online shops.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

No, there is no such thing that people will hate bitoin. The thing I hate is the people who are abusing the bitcoin and using it to the illegal thing that makes bitcoin hated by other people.

I fully agree here. People use this in Networking or multi level marketing and it turns out into a scam. After this, people think bitcoin is an investment scam. Its the people who uses it in illegal means that tarnish the bitcoin and associate it with fraud.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:02:17 PM

I really like Bitcoin. You should see that not all Altcoin can bring ROI easily and quickly, even most Altcoin usually will not be successful and only a few are successful. For me Altcoin can not be used for long period of time, Altcoin is only a thing that applies short because most developers only do dump and pump in some time. While Bitcoin gives me many options, Bitcoin can be used over a long period of time and we can all see that every moment Bitcoin evolves into a digital currency that has an ever-increasing value. This is what proves to us that bitcoin is an investment that we can use over a long period of time and Bitcoin will last for quite a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: