Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

I don’t see any reasons to hate the bitcoin or even the altcoin. If you hate it are free to quit this opportunity.  You hate the early investor. The main is a problem is yourself, Sorry to say I think your attitude is crab mentality you are blowing others peoples candle does n’t make your glow brighter.
That is the point. I don’t know why people start hating bitcoins as they are giving such enormous chances and opportunities for everyone to get into this world and make amazing money from them. On the rather side, these people are crying over unemployment and need any source of income. And when they get such a fantastic way of earning, they start hating it for no solid reason.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I thought there was no reason to hate bitcoin because before I decided to buy bitcoin I already knew the risks and I had to be prepared with all the risks so if I lose then I should be able to face it and not despair but have to get back up and make the right decision

yes, and if we know about the risk, I think we can handle our emotion in every condition and we don't have to regret about bitcoin. I think we can hate bitcoin if we cannot make any profit like the others because we cannot buy at the right time and sell at the high price. and this is why we don't want to know more about bitcoin and we don't want to learn anything related to bitcoin. but if we have a passion to learn and reading many tutorials, I am sure that there is no reason for us to hate bitcoin.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

All alt coins have potential but investing money to altcoins are risky. Bitcoin is going up and up. Thats why I love bitcoin.
I am the same with ! Once you have seen the potential of Bitcoin for individuals and communities, why bother Bitcoin? Bitcoin has many advantages:
- It makes people can exchange faster, simpler, Saving and safer. It can also be used in many countries around the world.
- Bitcoin is the opportunity to make money for all investors and it has made many rich people up ...
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

If you are asking me the things or reason why I hate bitcoin. I would directly answer you "none". Why would you hate such a promising coins with a lots of benefits in it. And a lot of people see a future in bitcoin. Most of the people love it so why hate bitcoin.
One answer made me very excited. I also like Bitcoin for the benefit it gives me and everyone. Why we must hate Bitcoin when we hope so many good things in life from Bitcoin.
 I agree with you!
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

i love bitcoin because it helps me a alot in our daily needs but i hate because of manipulation  . i hate manipulation because no one know about the price of the coin only whales so some people loss their money because of that and because of whales some popel says that bitcoin is a fraud only i hope someday whales will leave in crypto lol
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

I can not say that I hate bitcoin, but definitely I do not keep all my money there, I believe that it is necessary to invest in different cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is very unstable and this makes it dangerous, there are many promising coins in the currency market.
The question is, in what other cryptocurrencies are you going to invest? When all the coins except those that are pegged to another currency like the dollar are a lot more unstable than bitcoin because they have a lower market cap, so while diversification is key, when it comes to cryptocurrencies there are not a lot of coins in which I would consider to invest my money.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

If you are asking me the things or reason why I hate bitcoin. I would directly answer you "none". Why would you hate such a promising coins with a lots of benefits in it. And a lot of people see a future in bitcoin. Most of the people love it so why hate bitcoin.
One answer made me very excited. I also like Bitcoin for the benefit it gives me and everyone. Why we must hate Bitcoin when we hope so many good things in life from Bitcoin.
 I agree with you!
yes. i never ever unlike bitcoin because it always makes me feel positive in my life , it always makes my life complete and help me to produce my daily income. that is why im so very thankful that i have my bitcoin so that i would never have anything to be worried because i already have it.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

There's no reason for me to hate bitcoin because I believe in it and it might take too long for me to earn big but I can wait anyway im not in a hurry. What I hate is those people who thinks negatively about bitcoin. I really love bitcoin.
Romaniluna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

I don't like BTC, too long to confirm and hight fees
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

maybe you can say that you really hate bitcoin because bitcoin needs too long to confirm and high fees, extreme volatility, and another else. but once the bitcoin price increase higher and let say its increase more than $25k, all of your hate will be gone and you will not hate bitcoin and you will love bitcoin. we can hate bitcoin because the price now is down and not increase for a long time so our income in bitcoin is not too big right now. but if you believe with bitcoin that bitcoin will not disappoint you then bitcoin will show you a good future that will give many benefits so we cannot deny that bitcoin is really helped us.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

maybe you can say that you really hate bitcoin because bitcoin needs too long to confirm and high fees, extreme volatility, and another else. but once the bitcoin price increase higher and let say its increase more than $25k, all of your hate will be gone and you will not hate bitcoin and you will love bitcoin. we can hate bitcoin because the price now is down and not increase for a long time so our income in bitcoin is not too big right now. but if you believe with bitcoin that bitcoin will not disappoint you then bitcoin will show you a good future that will give many benefits so we cannot deny that bitcoin is really helped us.
it is said true,but it seems to me that soon the price of bitcoin will not jump up and down so much, probably there will be one single price and all
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

The reason why I hate BITCOIN
Because you stick in Ponzi system:

yellow color is you

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:34 AM

There is no reason to hate into bitcoin as there is nothing illegal of it. If you don't like the technology then simply ditch it. Right now I am a little disappointed because I didn't expect a huge correction and fast correction after making an ath late last year. But I know this will return back to its ath soon.   
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I love this crypto currency. I don't hate this. because it is easily to earn money for everyone.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

i prefer to invest your money into new ICO token it will be great if you join to invest in a good ICO, you will get 10 times profit in 6 until 12 month from you buy when the ICO running, and then why bitcoin is not good to invest because profit from bitcoin is to small to small investor like me so i prefer to altccoin and ICO token

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

There is no reason to hate into bitcoin as there is nothing illegal of it. If you don't like the technology then simply ditch it. Right now I am a little disappointed because I didn't expect a huge correction and fast correction after making an ath late last year. But I know this will return back to its ath soon.   
While it's obvious that no one liked the fact that the price went down at the same time it seemed a logical to me, it was impossible to maintain the price for much longer, because many of the people that were investing in bitcoin at that point did not have a lot of experience and so as soon as the price began to go down many began to sell in panic thinking a crash may happen, and that in fact created the crash.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

Without a doubt the cheapest coin with max. potential ATM is Marinecoin (MTC). It is listed on their exchange and is available at dirt cheap prices (I think ~1 sat for 1 MTC). They are also running an airdrop campaign for which participants get 20,000 MTC per day for a simple promotion-based bounty. The team is mostly made up of volunteers from the Marinecoin community. The project is an Artificial Intelligence powered machine to machine payments network which is at least 5 times faster than the BTC blockchain. It is designed to be Dev-less and Miner free. Mining payoffs are very unprofitable. Dependance on miners has been done away with to prevent accumulation of large amount of coins in the hands on few miners.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

bitcoin is great for future investment and I'm sure btc will make me successful
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

I don't really hate bitcoin I Am a big supporter and die hard fun of bitcoin I am enjoying doing this everyday

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

For me there's no reason to hate bitcoin  because I know it is my one weapon that help me grow in life in my near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: