Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2804 times)
Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:32:39 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:38 PM

That they are easy to use i guess, but one of the biggest disadvantages that i can see from it is that it is difficult to cashout or withdraw your bitcoin earnings.
It is a mess because there is no way to tell the banks or your financial system that you are earning a huge amount of money because of bitcoin , it is almost impossible to do unless you pay huge amount of taxes every month.
But it is a very nice technology, i am glad that i met bitcoin.

Hello
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:07:15 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
Not just for newbies,but for the rest of the members here in the forum.I believe the most attractive concept about bitcoin is mainly its increasing price.People are very eager to earn bitcoin because it would be considered as the biggest asset that everyone wish to have.And yes earning bitcoin is very convenient for us,we just have to put patience and hardwork in everything we do.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

The most attractive part of bitcoin is its price and nothing else. Bitcoin doesn't have any other good factor other than the price. I am a long term investor in bitcoin and generated a huge profit from trading activities using bitcoin. Also I mostly hold my earned bitcoins looking at the future potential. Bitcoin has a huge potential for the future and I want to reap that benefit. Otherwise, bitcoin is not a good choice for transactions. Because an average time for a bitcoin transaction is 30 minutes. Which is the main roadblock for bitcoin to be accepted as a mainstream currency. So for me, bitcoin is a great investment asset only and I prefer ETH and IOTA as transaction facilitator.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

in addition to bitcoin prices that become interesting features, bitcoin decentralization system into one of the uniqueness of this currency and also has a fairly fast transaction and not too expensive for the cost of delivery transactions when compared with WU and profitable for all users who make investments in bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:52:36 PM

There are two concepts that I like when it comes to bitcoin, decentralisation and obviously the volatility. Decentralisation because I have a freedom over my bitcoin, I can decide where to use it and how will I use it, the government will not care unless I made a crime. Volatility because it changes it price quickly and I can see profits out off it even without investing it in services and sites.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:01:32 AM

I used to know bitcoin and my friend introduced bitcoin to me he said, invest in bitcoin because the price is always up and will reach multiply increase, and we can trade or join in the signature and we do not spend much time to work with the results a lot and fast, and bitcoin one of the financial solutions for us in the future, the result of bitcoin is also made into evidence, this way really makes people always think about bitcoin to understand and plunge in the world of bitcoin.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:03:22 AM

The profitability. Yes, it's very profitable. Let's be realistic. This is only once in a lifetime. I don't wanna lose the opportunity to earn. It can generate profit so fast unlike investing on banks. Takes too long to accumulate and generate profit. Quite risky, but it's worth the risk because it can double or even more. Awide from that. Bitcoin is a fast(depends on fee) and convenient way to send funds. No requirements to send funds is cool and you can monitor transaction thru blockchain. There's a transparency unlike banks. That's why banks what to replicate blockchain. This is a form of investment but also a useful tool for sending funds.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

Honestly speaking, when I started in Bitcoin the most thing that struck me is that opportunity to make some money because I already learned that Bitcoin has been jumping upward and though there were some warnings that I may lose some money due to it not being backed by the government, I still pursued it and now am so happy that I did not listen to the naysayers. The same thing today we should not listen to negative people on Bitcoin as they are not the one to make our future but ourselves.

Aside from the opportunity to make some money, I realized that Bitcoin can really be revolutionary and can help to spread the financial system where the government could not just easily pull out of the rug. There are so many reasons why Bitcoin is a very attractive and can be the best alternative we must have.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:13:37 AM

I believe that there are two; decentralization and profitable. Bitcoin is profitable to most of its users especiallly its investors since as time passes by, the market value of Bitcoin is getting more expensive. It is also decentralized, the pofit that the investors and users are earning can be used as they would like to also, the transaction fees are low and sometimes faster than in regular currency.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

I think the most attractive concepts of bitcoin are the two things; the decentralization and being profitable of bitcoin. Bitcoin is profitable to most of its users. The market value of bitcoin is also getting more expensive as the time passes by. It is also decentralized because the profit that the investors are earning can be used as they want to.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

This are some of my reason why I’m so attractive to bitcoin.

1~ to earn at home
2~ fast and easy to use wallets
3~ many options to cash out/pay bills online
4~ no income taxes to be filled
5~ personal security for my family and I
6~ no need to work with a boastful bank employees
7~ to get rid of falling in lines to make a transactions
8~ i don’t need to depend much on our government
9~ and so on

There’s so many reason that I can’t think of all now, but it is for everyone of us to know what bitcoin really means individually.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

There many reasons why bitcoin is so attractive its because it could be easily to earn money and doesn't much more time to be fucos. This kind of investment is once in our lifetime so much better to grab this opportunity to achieved a good profit in the future.  Smiley
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:30 AM

You don't need to trust a bank with your assets. You just need to trust the system that you store them on (but even then technically you don't. Just use a Linux Live USB).

You will own a currency with a hard coded finite supply. No one person or government can change this ever. Only if everyone agreed on it, which no one would.

You can actually understand how your money works and how your money is created for once.

Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

The decentralized system of Bitcoin, also the deflationary design of Bitcoin is what makes Bitcoin attractive.
The decentralized system enables us to control our own money, no one can block your money (not even the government) unless you have lost your wallet.
The deflationary system enables us to store our wealth in Bitcoin and you know that it will appreciated in long term.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

I think what makes bitcoin appealing is the nature of it which is it's independent and can not be controled by the government. It simply means that it has no extra payments or tax everytime you are going to transact your money with it. Another thing is the value of it which is continually increasing which is one of ths main reason why many people are investing on it.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

I think what makes bitcoin appealing is the nature of it which is it's independent and can not be controled by the government. It simply means that it has no extra payments or tax everytime you are going to transact your money with it. Another thing is the value of it which is continually increasing which is one of ths main reason why many people are investing on it.
yes i agree i thinkk the most atractive about bitcoin is the price concept that even the  creator of btc can never controll it .i believe that the price is the most attracting concept maybe the people will atract on gaining huge amount and they now keep using it
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:35:04 AM

There are 3 things that make me jumped in earning bitcoin. Its profitability, its price and the capability to earn even you're at home only.
Profitability - Yes its profitable and we can see it now right? Many investors are investing already in bitcoin that's why the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing and therefore more return in the people who are holding bitcoin. Just give time and effort in earning bitcoin and it will give you with a high profit.
Price - Who will say "No" now that the price of bitcoin is at 6k already? Many wants to be come rich so for me, many wants to earn bitcoin because of its price although its volatile.
Earn at home - Many wants to earn money even they don't go outside of their house as long there is an internet connection. I am one of them and I want to earn at home because in that way, you will lessen your expenses.
I think that are the 3 things that attract me so I try to earn bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

yes i agree i thinkk the most atractive about bitcoin is the price concept that even the  creator of btc can never controll it .i believe that the price is the most attracting concept maybe the people will atract on gaining huge amount and they now keep using it

And within 24 hours the price has risen over $ 600 This is a very interesting thing from bitcoin so make all eyes fixed to have bitcoin, I'm sure will be a lot of big surprise from bitcoin in the near future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: