Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2804 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

I will Share My Idea To you in General.
First, Bitcoin Will Make You Rich if you Put effort, Time, and money into it.
Second, Bitcoin is not a Work Where you will Sweat to the Fullest.
you can do bitcoining in your house and it's not Time Consuming, you can Do multitasking while Bitcoin.
Third, You will obtain Knowledge in This Forum, There are news that is not Told Worldwide.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:29:42 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

Bitcoin as a disruptive Financial Technology, an opportunity train that could possibly help generate profits.

If you want it, then hop in.

learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

The most attractive for me in bitcoin is of course decentralization and transparency. Many bad things happen because they are done secretly, but if a person knew that his actions are all seen perhaps he would act differently.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Peer-to-peer itself means Bitcoin runs without having a central server. The storage servers are decentralized and distributed-shared to the various servers run by each user connected to the network.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:05:58 AM

The Most attractive concept about Bitcoin is the job opportunity it has created for those looking for their independent and comfort work timis e.

The rate of Bitcoin is attracted me much more. With in eight year the performance of Bitcoin is very much noticeable and we expect that it will grow constantly this attracts much more.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:10:06 AM

The most attractive thing that the bitcoin has to me are the ability to be used by an ordinary individual, unlike banking you there is a specific requirements and deposit in order to open an account to the bank, sign some papers and come to an agreement to open your account there is a lot of come around before you register to their banking system, in other way around is the bitcoin's ability to be used and open some wallets without restrictions and requirements.
All you need to have is a android phone or PC connect to the Internet, download a wallet software and then generate the private keys and that's it you've already open your own bank account in your own bank in the technology.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

The most appealing thing about bitcoin is that it provides with the high earning opportunity which cannot be found anywhere else. Importantly bitcoin functioning flawless in a decentralized manner is the key factor. Next the increased price is the one that makes it more attractive for the newbies.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:19:26 AM

Peer-to-peer itself means Bitcoin runs without having a central server. The storage servers are decentralized and distributed-shared to the various servers run by each user connected to the network.

Ya I agree with you. But also the price of bitcoin is attractive. It price will keep on increasing day to day due to decentralized concept.Today the price of bitcoin is 6040$.A month ago it's only the value of 4100$.Just think ,how much power bitcoin has.It has potential to survive without any support.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:46 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
Bitcoins is a completely decentralised form of crypto currency that enables direct payments above Internet, by skipping a middleman a bank,  a credit card company.  Transaction are safe dur to use of cryptography used to prevent double spending, counterfeiting and theft.  Easy transaction and without paying the transaction fees to these middlemans.
Bitcoin is a fascinating concept of money transaction.
Everything about bitcoins is attractive according to me.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

For me the most attractive concept and traits of bitcoin is the high volatility, because it can make your investments double or triple just in one day and it is one of the most suspenseful currency that i saw in the market because of the unpredictable ups and downs in its price that you need to watch the price movement every hour in order to trade and profit from it, another thing is the enjoyable and learning experience from it's risk, as you lose your money over the digital coin market you learn something new and change to yourself like being an inpatient and trust.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of features that are appealing such its decentralised nature, high return on investment which brings about financial freedom to so many people, easy to transfer funds from one location to another and above all, is the anonymity aspect of bitcoin.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

From my views and opinions the most attractive concept about bitcoin is its cryptocurrency. Now the time of world price of bitcoin is much higher than the any other cryptocurrency so that it attract the people toward itself so that those people who are jobless or don't earn money have a great opportunity to earn the money and use it financially for it family and for useful need . Now a days bitcoin attract the people for it's price because price of bitcoin is continuously increases .
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:26:01 AM

The most attractive bitcoin is the price fluctuation. and the upward trend. It is suitable for effective investment.
You need to be alert, business minded and collect market news.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

I Agree to others opinion for what is the most attractive concept of Bitcoin as of now. Beacause of its value in the market and even an undergraduate can earn a lot of money here if they will carefully doing the right thing they will become a top earners of bitcoin and that is the reason that will change their lives

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

That would be the assurance of being able to earn profit due to the consistent up trend in value. So if you would invest in Bitcoin, you have a great chance of gaining profit due to this consistency.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:01:35 AM

What attract me most about bitcoin is the prize appreciations,easy conversion to my currency skipping the middle man which is the Bank or credit company. Transactions are safe due to cryptography used to prevent double spending,counterfeiting,or theft.User can use bitcoins for so many variety of real transactions.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:35 AM

Bitcoin has so many features that makes it appealing to me. Some of them include the following; bitcoin is anonymous, bitcoin make international money transfer easy, bitcoin value increase over time and that makes it serve as an assets.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

I love the fact that i can earn money through bitcoin in a little time and with a little effort. But what is the most attractive thing with bitcoin for me is that, with all the transactions that i will make with bitcoin is untraceable. My personal information is safe.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

If you I am about to tell to a newbie about bitcoin I would say to him/her that bitcoin price today is $10000 and it might get increase more. All of us here even newbies are attracted to price of bitcoin. That is the number 1 concept that bitcoin made popular and it is decentralized and it is easy to earn that's why a lot of people wants to invest in it.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

go to bitcoin.org and download the original bitcoin paper by Satoshi Nakamoto (creator of bitcoin) and read it. even reading the first two pages is more than enough.
that answers your question better than users here will. if you ask users they mostly talk about the price (not everyone of course).

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████