Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own choice in investing?  (Read 1402 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:34:32 PM

You are the only one who can reply to your answer, because you are the only one who has your money, not us. But if you are looking for a sugestion, i would recommend you to not invest into altcoins right now, they are bleeding a lot and it seems that this blood path is not going to end soon. So better to buy some bitcoin right now and wait for the fork, it will probably drop a bit, but it will recover, you all know how bitcoin works, it always goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:38:38 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!

With time you will start to learn how to filter information from all the noise. Most of the info you see in the crypto space, and I mean here in bitcointalk, slacks, reddit, twitter gurus, facebook groups, telegram channels, are from people promoting their own investments. Not people from the dev team but common people like you and me that have invested their money in a given project and from that moment they promote it even to their friends.

Those trying to scam you, I havent seen much of that because I usually close the window and move on.

just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
Research what you want to invest in thoroughly because there won't be a chance for you to make that money back if the price gets too damaged. The announcement thread is the main source for information.

RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:37 AM

Thanks to all of you!

It's really hard to decide which one is a scam and which one is a legit ICO to invest. All you can do is minimize your risk. Do your research thoroughly about the project (whitepaper, timeline, etc) and the people backing it up.  If something sounds to good to be true for you, it's because it is. Do not put all your money into 1 investment. Spread it out to 2 or more so you won't loss too much if scammed. With good research, they can't ALL be scams right?  Roll Eyes

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:12:00 AM

Thanks to all of you!
In investing you can make your own choice in where you can invest your bitcoin. There are so many site in where you can invest your bitcoin. One of the best bitcoin trading website is the poloniex . It is an online money trading website in where you can invest your bitcoin by and sell bitcoin and earn so much money.
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:54:35 AM

Understand what project you want to invest. Understand every whitepaper contents if any. If you are still in doubt, you can try to talk directly to the team and try to ask the true purpose of the project Smiley
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

Thanks to all of you!

Its our own choice where to invest our bitcoin,there are so many site where should we invest it like bitfinex or poloniex its a legit trading website that you can buy and sell your bitcoin.but one thing's should we  always do being a vigilant to our btc in terms of business transaction.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

for me and my own experience i would rather say that there is no simple way to distinguish a good investment from bad investment otherwise we are all millionaires right now buy doing research you can minimize the rish time to time. start investing small if you feel confident enough invest big but not give all
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

Everyone can make their own choices easily but the profitability of that choice depends.
First of all one need to make research on project's team members. Are they legit? What is their background? Can they work on this project efficiently? Are they capable of running a good project even in the bad times etc. We need to ask these type of questions ourselves to get the maximum benefit of team research.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

for those who are new don't ever fall to the advertisement easily even though it on facebook or Tele its all marketing.you should know what are the project truly are you should read it whitepaper in other to judge it whether it has a impact of the growing of the world of altcoins

wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

You invest in a project you believe in, you don't invest just because you can make money. This is not an investment, is a bet!
Invest only in good projects and projects you have research very well, for two reasons. First because only good projects is fair to get people support and secondly you lower the risk to lost your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

At a minimum, you can follow known people in the crypto industry and listen to what they say and about whom. Having created such a list on your own Twitter you can receive the necessary tips. For example, I have this list https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/lists/cryptoratory which I constantly replenish. However, you can subscribe to it too Smiley

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

Thanks to all of you!
Those who say that you can double your money in just a few days is definitely a scam. and do not believe there, yes real faces and real you earn really there. But he also dies and their real purpose is to earn money from the money you invest in their so-called company. So before investing, think about it. There is no investment that you can quickly recover your money. It is better to enter into trading
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

I don't know why you're having a hard time on this. If you think you can't trust someone trying to attract your investments, then don't. The thing is, you invest in the project not the people behind the project. Do the research on your, it's not that hard but it takes time. Never fall for advertisements, a good project will help make a name on its own.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Having some knowledge of technical analysis in order to read and understand price charts will also help.
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:39:18 PM

Thanks to all of you!

My simple rule of thumb to avoid scams is that "If it is too good to be true, it probably is a scam".
Whenever I come across an interesting project I read about the project by checking for available information online. I also use bitcointalk.com forum as there are a lot of ppl with experience who can provide their opinion.
If the information does not convince me then I don't invest in such projects.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

Also check some of the rating sites like Smith & Crown etc.  See what else you can find out about the company outside of the whitepaper.  Is it something new just created to do an ICO or is it a long term endeavor to create a quality product?  There has to be a compelling argument that the management team can achieve what they say they will.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

It is so simply, if you want to make your own choice just make your OWN research of example alt.
If you are not able to do it then you will need to support yourself with others opisions etc. sometimes accurate or wrong.
Firstly you should know your situation, how much want you risk, how much invest, for how long?
And then pick your target group of alts and make a great research and choose the best one.
I agree with this but scam can be avoided even with other things as well as how much better we are here than the scammer so they are called scammer because they know how to attract people to different styles. So double checks will be done here but triple checks will be done to prevent this. That's exactly what i need to get you into an investment project.
Moz90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

Do some research on projects that interest you. Checked their whitepaper, roadmap etc. Check the team and check they are legitimately part of that project by checking their linkedin profiles.
shekt4

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

I mostly follow the whitepaper to see if the project is worth investing in
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: