Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own choice in investing?  (Read 1402 times)
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Before we can invest in any of the coins. we should look at the background, and who is promoter of it, must definitely see their profiles, many of the deceased administrators are cheating on the name of ico, We should see from the Top 20 Coin in the coinmarketscap;, which Coin can give us a profit .I have invested for long time in Waves, LTC and DogeCoin, it can give good profits in the coming year. After Bitcoin, ETH is a good investment option which is currently running at the lowest rate and can be recovered quickly.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:23:12 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
Those who say that you can double your money in just a few days is definitely a scam. and do not believe there, yes real faces and real you earn really there. But he also dies and their real purpose is to earn money from the money you invest in their so-called company. So before investing, think about it. There is no investment that you can quickly recover your money. It is better to enter into trading
Yes if one is investing in crypto for sake of making money he must buy at low and then hold for some days and after the pump occurs that is definite he must cash out his coin this will give a lot of profit and there are a lot people around me who did so and earned more than million by doing this, making money is just moving around the coin you invest and bitcoin is the most promising in this aspect.
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

First dont look at adverts. That is not a good source of information because it wants to sell you something.
If you heare about something, make your own research and also search for the bad sides. Than decide rational what side is more trustful.
For example if you google "bitconnect," you will find a lot of positive because people are promoting it to get referral rewards. Google also "bitconnect scam" and you will find a lot of negative arguments. Then decide who you want to trust.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

Before investing I set first my goal, do research, watch videos and read a lot in a forum. Its been always my practice to also determine my tolerance in risk for me not to end up with failed decisions. And I made it sure that my decision is base on my belief and not being influence by other people.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

In this sea of scam really hard to find good one, as for me when I do my own choise, I read about project and team a lot of information and do a lot of researches. Project must be promising and must work. But always will be risks so It's up to you.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
Now a days its really hard to trust people. Many of them will just make you believe and get your money or in other word will scam you. For me its better if you do a background check to the person  who are trying to convince to invest. And also do a research about the campaign, product, project or services that you are planning to invest.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

Be carefull with scammers, there are a lot of them. The best way to invest is to do a lot of research, see stadistics, and read news about crypto world. If you feel that you dont know much just create an account in one of the bigest exchangers and buy bitcoins. Then start to investigate altcoins and pick the one that you most like. In my case I am investing in deeponion because I really like the coin. Just learn as much as you can.

Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

Start from your own research every time, then ask people and read here other people's opinion on your own list of chosen coins! At the end, you will buy something because of the influence of other people, but it will be something from your own list!
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

1. Invest in those projects which have good whitepaper and offers something different than other are providing right now.
2. Don't invest in projects where their representatives try to convince you to invest in their project.
3. Don't invest in ICO's that give referral commission to all their affiliates.
4. If the project doesn't have any prototype than probably they might run away after ICO without any development.
5. Also check social media accounts of every team members and if you can't find those info on their webpage than probably they want to remain anonymous during ICO so that they can run away easily after ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Loremipusum

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Look for trust able coins don't invest in some scam coins or a joke coins that are made for no reason. Invest a little bit first to check if its trust able and if you can make a profit.

Investing in altcoins is now a weird idea because a lot of people have made a great profit from it, but only from investing in the good coins.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

which has been explained by friends to invest the first
1. The project must have the product already working.
2. The project is supported by a team of developers and advisory team who have a clean and good track record.
3. The project has a detailed whitepaper.
4. Long-term plan.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

For me the first rule of learning how and what to invest is to be a searcher. Don’t trust anyone anonymous in this forum. Do your own search and decide your self , it’s your money.

Jenna_G (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

For me the first rule of learning how and what to invest is to be a searcher. Don’t trust anyone anonymous in this forum. Do your own search and decide your self , it’s your money.

To form my independent opinion I need to be an expert in the field I want to invest. A person can not be an expert in everything. It's means either to look for other opinions, or not to invest at all. So i can't trust nor to real persons in FB nor  to anonymous in this forum.
where i can find such expert?
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

if I think the first thing you should do is read the whitepaper and anyone who participates in the project.
for example a good project is ethereum, waves, litecoin
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

good research through forums check about the team project the solidity and of course if the project is promising. whitepaper is a good start research.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

Of course, our final decision is our final choice. But before of having thay, of course we seek and gather reviews or feedback about a certain ICO we have planning to invest. This is to make sure that we can have profit at the end, not by losing our money.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:20 PM

Thanks to all of you!

I think the best way to avoid bad things in cryptocurrency world, getting more and more information from the forum and the other news sources. Knowledge is so important on investing strategies, improving the knowledge is the way of making good choices on your own.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

Of course, our final decision is our final choice. But before of having thay, of course we seek and gather reviews or feedback about a certain ICO we have planning to invest. This is to make sure that we can have profit at the end, not by losing our money.
This decision is never been easy as we need too much hard work research is key but many other things also count as team of devs and purpose read white-paper and do analysis if you want to earn some good profit otherwise you will lost your hard earned money very quickly and its non refundable
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

This forum is very useful to know the popular ways how to avoid scammers.
But unfortunately, that is not enough, because every day new scammed strategy is developed. 

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:26:36 PM

Where the money are there are a possibility of scam, especially if it's cryptocurrency. The risk of scam is one of the biggest problem in our activity.
But it is also excitement. May be that`s why it is so interesting for us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: