Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own choice in investing?  (Read 1399 times)
donotlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

i am still at training about finding good bounty and ICO and olsa investment.This market is so unexpectedable and anybody can't see the future but markets first rule is patience and i got patience a lot.Slow ride,always ride

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

Well don't really fall for that trap cause if some do that they really trying to scam you, so better research for some better where is the good place for investment. Investing is not an easy way it has lot of fluctuations because in the first place your money is in the hands of others and investing in crypto you will encounter downfalls not always in the good run. Well, if you can do basic trading that isn't way too risky to have to because somehow you yourself managed it.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

i will do watch for a long time and do my own research, not only crypto or other investments, we should be responsible for our own money
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

Make a study on their own website. Do some research from the digital forum.
Read their roadmap, whitepaper.
And Good luck.
No risk no gain.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

At a minimum, you can follow known people in the crypto industry and listen to what they say and about whom. Having created such a list on your own Twitter you can receive the necessary tips. For example, I have this list https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/lists/cryptoratory which I constantly replenish. However, you can subscribe to it too Smiley

Yesterday I came across an awesome project (Cryptocopy) that proposes to copy investments of the top 100 and top 1000 successful investors. They track them in the blockchain, form such tops and give a platform through which you can copy. I think that this is a very promising project and an assistant in the choice of projects for investment. I found it necessary to report this in the context of answering your question. You can see the topic of the project here Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251942.0

kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
you need to research or have a background on what you are about to invest. People that are oftenly message you to invest with their project is an scam, companies do not need to message you to invest to them they do not have that time for you to entertain instead they will just advertise on social media sites.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Most important thing is to do your own research.

I look for decent volume so it won't be all over the place.

Decent history - either it's "undervalued" now, or steady and potentially likely to breakout.

Assess the project - is there a need for it exist? does it solve a problem? where does it add value beyond btc/ethereum? does it actually have the potential to be useful in the "real world"? what's the community like (is the dev active, do the community really try to push it)?

Monitor it for a short while. See if there's any rumours, see how it moves.

When you feel like you understand the coin, then you can jump in.

Taskford

Activity: 2492
Merit: 779

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

I make my own decision or choice in investing after i make things done, i finish researching first a lot before i make a choice if i will invest or not because i always need to find satisfying things by researching before i invest some of my money because if i don't find any good information then i will not invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jenna_G (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:17:48 PM

you need to research or have a background on what you are about to invest. People that are oftenly message you to invest with their project is an scam, companies do not need to message you to invest to them they do not have that time for you to entertain instead they will just advertise on social media sites.

Thanks for your reply. I see that you are experience member here. I did my own investigation abt Confideal, thinking abt investing but still doubted.
will be thankful for your thought abt it

This forum is very useful to know the popular ways how to avoid scammers.
But unfortunately, that is not enough, because every day new scammed strategy is developed. 

I see that scammer are everywhere, but I like this forum because ppl don't write me in pm, ha-ha
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:06 PM

I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!

To avoid those bad influence or scammers dont trust anyone offering you to help or said that it can benefits you with the project but taking advantage of you not being aware of whats really happening. Better to have your own research and ask for help to those trusted people or members here.

About spending time doing research or posting in forums, as long as i have free time usually after my daily work while having some rest im also in front of my computer for about 2-3 hours depends on my mood.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

For me I suggest you to don't investing to any ICO until you know all the detail about the company will you invested. The ICO who have a good whitepaper and roadmap its not guarantee to become scam. So now its depend your intuition. And if you have much money I Recomend you to learn trading. So you can take a risk with yorself.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:38:25 PM

By all means you can listen to suggestions made by others, sometimes this is a way to find out about some coins that you not have already discovered, you should always look into the coin yourself and never just throw money at a coin blindly.

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:28:07 AM

Honestly, it really boils down to due diligence. I do tons and tons of research before even committing.The benefit of those channels is quick feedback on what you're currently looking at.

Most of all, look at the whitepaper, market fit for the idea, team/founders, and proof of concept somehow. Nowadays it's really hard to be sold on an idea that will be finished development next year.

The recent token i'm went in on, I found out about it on facebook. I'm glad I learned about Cybermiles because I had been talking about a token like this for ages, but every one that came out just didn't have everything the ecommerce market needs. Telegram and facebook are great places to hear up and coming but you have to research yourself.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:35:33 AM

There is a lot of noise going around the internet, you gotta learn how to avoid it. Many ICOs are prioritizing marketing and shilling much more than actualy development on the product, and this is bound to come back and impact them negatively. Search for coins that its team isnt trying to pump itself the entire time (its hard to find one, but those are the ones truly worth it).

Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:08:55 AM

Well, the answer to your question is very simple. To truly make your own choice when trading you must learn to read charts to a T (perfectly) because you cannot be sure that any news sources or trading analysis will not have a bias or be incorrect. You must also find a way to receive news directly from the source (if it is a government action then read the government issued report- while this is obviously biased toward the government, this is the document which others will read also. If it is a statement by a person, then you must read the dialogue).

If you obtain all of your information these ways, then you will avoid all bias and make your decisions entirely for yourself. This is the PERFECT way to trade, but it is very difficult and requires much practice.

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:01:17 AM

Thanks to all of you!

As far as I know, Investing is a very risky process, If you really want to earn in investing, you really must take risks in order to earn.
About scammer, to determine them, you must research the company that you want to invest in, Note: if your planning to invest in some of the cloud mining, don't do this, almost 99% of them are scams.
If you are not satisfied with your own research regarding the company, you can post here so that you may learn more about the company that you want to invested in.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

Investing is like gambling. the higher the risk the higher the rewards.

Hoe i make up my mind on what to invest in comes down to a few factors.

How i feels about the team and if i believe they can acheiev what they say they want to.
How i feel about the project. does it apeal to the masses? does it actually solve and issue?
Who or what are they going to compete with.

all in all i only invest what i can afford to loose. so i do take some rather huge risks here and there. some of those huge risk have paid out big and now i am only investing using profit from other investments.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:44:57 AM

First you should know if the developer is well known. If its not then maybe its a scam. Read some more information about it about and some plans for that kind of coin.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:28 AM

Thanks to all of you!

I think you have answered your own questions. You avoid people who are selling themselves in private messages by forcing people to invest in them which is a good decision. Good and legit projects that are worth investing don't do that.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

To make a right choice you should think for yourself, your should make your own research, be familiar with coin technology, understand the market also and only after that make some decision. And still remember that is better to invest no more that you can loose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: