Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year  (Read 3220 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

We dont know if the price of bitcoin decrease at 2000 dollars but I hope it will not decrease. Because as of now the price of bitcoin is 5900 dollars plus and continue to increase so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More bitcoin that you have more money to come. But if the price of bitcoin decrease Its better to buy mote bitcoin with cheap price and hold it and wait the price to increase to make more profit.

Actually, many people would be so happy if at the end of the year we would have Bitcoin at the $2,000 level. Why? Of course because it would then be a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper level than it is now which is standing at $6,000 more or less. As those experts in Bitcoin can be saying: in every dip there is an opportunity to buy cheap.

The question is: would it really drop as low as that and if there would be a miracle that it would then how long will it last when there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin cheap? It would be a big fiesta for the market. Bitcoin is already at the level where many people looked at the price to be expensive so any chance for a bargain can be taken by the market with immense joy.

Anyway, I am sure it would never happen not unless a major dramatic turn of events would take place like maybe the government of USA declaring the trading of Bitcoin to be illegal and ordering all Bitcoin exchanges to get out of the country ASAP. Or maybe the same situation happening in Japan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

I don't bitcoin can drop $2000 before the end of this year, its possible to drop but not that low because the price now almost reach $6200 and that's far behind $2000, Though bitcoin value fluctauates from time to time I am positive that it will not crash too much the least value it could have before the year for is $5000. Anyway no one can tell what's gonna happen next let's just sit back and watch.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

That’s not logical looks like, maybe exaggerated mindset is we’re it should be. Too much negativity on a dip is not good to oneself or maybe for self-interest for others who want to bought bitcoin on 2000$ below. That is logical. It will not happen even an attack that relentlessly from bankers and media a 3000$ dip is the limit I think.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No

I don't this will happen actually what we expect is very contradicting to what you are saying , I think by the end of the year bitcoin will continue to rise since many people have more money they have so much to invest and I think they will choose bitcoin for their investment
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

nobody knows what can happen in a few months or even weeks from now, it is almost impossible to predict what can happen with the price of something, and less with something so volatile as bitcoin, it is impossible to know that mate.
But based on what are you saying that the price is going to dump that much? i dont know if it is possible, just imagine that the price is upto $6000 at the moment, and $2000 is more than 60% less than ATM price

there will be many victims who have been destroyed in their investments if this speculation becomes real. because the fact that a lot of buy bitcoin in this month, and certainly will be a lot of trapped, I'm not expecting this
Will be a ruin for all who buy this month and also invest in it, but if this speculation becomes real it will be very profitable for everyone who does not have and will buy, when bitcoin prices go down. I feel 2018 will not change much, maybe bitcoin can go up or down to 1 or 2 percent.
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

As much as I love high bitcoin prices, I expect us to probably go lower in the short term. Then again, I never expected we would be this high so fast. Its a marathon not a sprint for me though.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes

That would appear to be impossible, in my opinion. Seeing the continuous increase of its market value is already a proof that it will be more expensive before this year end. Also, there's a hardfork that and if it will succeed, the value of Bitcoin will again go skyrocket just like what happened in the recent fork last August.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2472

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Will be a ruin for all who buy this month and also invest in it, but if this speculation becomes real it will be very profitable for everyone who does not have and will buy, when bitcoin prices go down. I feel 2018 will not change much, maybe bitcoin can go up or down to 1 or 2 percent.

Bitcoin price fluctuates by more than 2 percent per day usually. Today we are already down by 5.5%

I highly doubt that say the price on 1st of Jan 2018 is $4500 the min or max price on 31st Dec 2018 would be either $4400 or $4600.
I'd bet against it being in that range for sure.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

The last time I check bitcoin value reach $6200 but not its going down again. I'm afraid that bitcoin can drop again like what happen in the first hard fork seeing how it suddenly decreases from time to time I'd like to believe that bitcoin can crash anytime and reach $2000 again. I just pray and hope that the fork will not make any bad effect in bitcoin value

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:12 AM

No, I am not expecting this. $2000 is just too low to hit before the year ends. I am even expecting bitcoin to rise after the fork. It will probably reach up to $7000 this year! This kind of thread makes people panic and dump bitcoins.We should not make more threads like this. This is ridiculous.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

No, I am not expecting this. $2000 is just too low to hit before the year ends. I am even expecting bitcoin to rise after the fork. It will probably reach up to $7000 this year! This kind of thread makes people panic and dump bitcoins.We should not make more threads like this. This is ridiculous.

Just like everyone here, I can't really see bitcoin prices falling down to $2000 or even $3000 because its gonna be too low that everyone will likely buy a lot of bitcoins with that price. So I doubt it can go lower even for 1 days. So its not only ridiculous but seems illogical as well. See the price today, its almost $5600 from as high as $6000. But I'm positive that after everything has settled down with his Bitcoin Gold situation, the price of bitcoin will go up again in no time and investors putting solid cash in the ecosystem once more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:55:50 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:25:33 PM by senne

I think you took far away this time, with this question because after the fork price may drop and come between $4,500 to $5,000 range and it drop further before Swegit2x but it would be really very rare that it touches $2,000. If we assume bad news and rumors or more ICO bans then also it may drop up to $3,500 because people are now less affected such news. But one should never forget that anything is possible in crypto, so Bitcoin touching $2,000 by the end of the year have 1% chance only that also if everything goes against Bitcoin.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

For me actually is impossible can drop until 2,000 $. But no one knows what will be happen in the future.
I hope bitcoin can reach until 7,000 before end of this year.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

The least i can think of is $4,000 for Bitcoin to reach by the end of the year, and that also is not what i think will happen, but it is just that if it drops down, it would not go below that mark. The price is likely drop to some extent after the fork because there are a lot of people who have bought Bitcoin for the only purpose of getting BitcoinGold out of them, and many of them may sell them back after the fork when they get their BitcoinGold, and it may cause a slight drop in the price, but after that, it should start working normal.
Aidar88

Activity: 392

https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

To$ 2000 probably will not fall!

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

We cant be too sure, anything can happened, this year nobody can predict China going to banned ICO and regulate exchanger that caused huge fall down, but 2k is a very far drop, I dont think it will be possible unless there are major issue regarding to bitcoin
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

I don't think it will fall that low by the end of 2017, more chances are that it might rise a little more than what it is right now with another forking round the corner.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 391

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

If look bitcoin history price. It seems at end of every year, bitcoin has increased. So, it's very impossible bitcoin falls to $2K. I actually feel bitcoin can pass over $7K for end this year.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Goddess78

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

If China bitcoin bann did not succeed to pull Bitcoin below 2500$, nothing will can pull it below this level.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

But I'm positive that after everything has settled down with his Bitcoin Gold situation, the price of bitcoin will go up again in no time and investors putting solid cash in the ecosystem once more.

You act like BG has even a slight form of significance when it comes to Bitcoin, which isn't the case at all. It's mind boggling how people here just randomly post whatever gibberish they come up with. Segwit2x is the one that may put this market under a heavy load of pressure, not something so insignificant as the insanely premined BG fork. Serious investors just laugh their a.. off when looking at BG, because they understand that it's nothing more than the next shit coin that is only there to generate the entities behind BG instant profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: