Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year  (Read 3219 times)
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:48:20 PM

We cant be too sure, anything can happened, this year nobody can predict China going to banned ICO and regulate exchanger that caused huge fall down, but 2k is a very far drop, I dont think it will be possible unless there are major issue regarding to bitcoin
Yes no one can sure so much about the price of bitcoin, and i think is also a little early to give a good prediction about bitcoin,. but according to some expert trader, bitcoin price will continue increasing tell the end of 2017 and hope at at end of 2017 or in very beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 8000$. So i think it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin and get some good position, because bitcoin is in fact trading in a low price in current days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No

I don't see any reason why would Bitcoin fall to $2000 before 2018. The pricing has been good since the dip last September. The demand keeps getting higher and higher and that ultimately will affect the pricing. Can you give any reason why would bitcoin fall by 2018? Or any specific news regarding that matter?

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

Right now there is no specific crash for such a downfall in value. Still the bitcoin market is completely unpredictable and anything could happen in unexpected time period. Based on speculation from people around the forum $7000 seems achievable before the year end.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:13 AM

Everything could happen but I don't think so, that's quite too low to happen compared to the current price. Also we're expecting the price to goes up on holiday season so $2k is nearly impossible to see before 2018. Maybe the opposite of what you've said will happen, between $6500 - $10k.
MiF

Activity: 1316
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes

This figure is very impossible to happen because other than incoming segwit2x there is no more major reasons that bitcoin value will fall back. But if your speculation will ever happen the $2000 value decline is very huge because most of the people will going to hoard now in which they have already learned from the pass experiences that they panic and sell their bitcoin easily. I expect that if there is really decrease of the value it will just limited to $5000 only and we have only 2 months left before 2018.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 07:55:54 PM by Bagaji

Nobody can say what exactly could happen to Bitcoin before end of 2018 is either the value will decline or grow stronger. But what am optimistic about is that even though Bitcoin will move on a decline trend it will not to be to the turn of  $2000 in value. Bitcoin is going to increase in value because before end of 2018 the demand for Bitcoin will keep increasing higher than the supply and that will increase the market value of Bitcoin.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:54:08 AM

It's difficult to happen logically but yes everything can happen since bitcoin is unlike other currency or investation , right ?
For me personally, I have faith on bitcoin so I think it won't reach $ 2000 ( Even if it's happen, my friend really want to invest bitcoin although he was pessimistic before )
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:29 AM

We may never what might actually happens because the price of the bitcoin will depend upon it's performance in the market trend but if this actually happen then you can expect a lot of people will be at its lost because usually most people buy bitcoins nearing the in the end of the month. In the meantime we should just wait and see because we cannot control the increase/decrease of bitcoin price.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

Due to the high price of bitcoin within few months, saying what will become of bitcoin cannot be specified with a specific price. And you saying before the end of the year hmm, let us not wish for that, cause if that happens, people who invested hugely will be in a point of complete loss. And we who where there with bitcoin when it was at that price will not find it likely too.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

I'm sure we will not see $2000 again in this year, this year's bitcoin has a lot of happenings and is a new history on bitcoin. So I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to strengthen at $5000++ until the end of the year.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:33:45 AM

would it really drop as low as that and if there would be a miracle that it would then how long will it last when there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin cheap? It would be a big fiesta for the market. Actually, many people would be so happy if at the end of the year we would have Bitcoin at the $2,000 level. Why? Of course because it would then be a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper level than it is now which is standing at $6,000 more or less.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:39:14 AM

I'm sure we will not see $2000 again in this year, this year's bitcoin has a lot of happenings and is a new history on bitcoin. So I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to strengthen at $5000++ until the end of the year.

My prediction will be between 4000 to 5000 range by end of this year.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

That would really be impossible. Bitcoin's market value is continously increasing at this moment and getting more expensive. Backdrops are still expected but not as big as you've mentioned. The hardest dump that Bitcoin suffered, happened recently and it is only down by 1200$ , so there'll be nothing that will make the value of Bitcoin from 6000 down to 2000 in just 2 months considering the next fork which is another factor for the pump especially if it will be successful.

It is difficult to predict how much value bitcoin will drop as soon as 2018 hits but as of the moment it is in good shape. Its value fluctuates every once in a while  and that's inevitable however I don't think it will drop that much. $6000 to $2000 is quite big and that will affect the market negatively if in case it happens. 2018 is just 2 months away and I strongly believe that a huge backdrops won't occur that quickly, for it will create nothing but panic.

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

Possibly. Remember that it's btc we're talking about so when it comes to its price everything is possible. From a whopping $6K it can become worthless. No one can really say and only those whales can also do something with the price. If they decided to suddenly drop all at once it can cause drastic crash to btc. Seeing how we are sitting between $5.5K to $6K, a 2K drop is unlikely to happen. I don't see btc going that low any moment.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

Drop but why the price has had a really good year it was always rising and never fell falling back to 2000 would be a mistake by all the people who are holding bitcoin even if it falls what's wrong it's better if you rebuy more you can make more profit i will surely try to buy more bitcoin and hope the price rises if any such situation occurs
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

It would take quite a major shock to the system for bitcoin to fall that far, such as a failure in its service or a global statement against bitcoin, other than that I can't see it happening.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

Bitcoin could drop under 2000$ if a lot of hashpower is going to Segwit2X and bitcoin blocks are not mined anymore in an acceptable time
  Then during weeks, bitcoin would become unusable and it would crash...
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:11:55 PM

No frigging way.

Short term correction. That's all it is.

I made a bet that Bitcoin is going to go up:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

Take me on.

joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

I believe BTC is a volatile currency, therefore we can end this year in $1000 or $10000. It will always depend on the volumes of the dumps and pumps that it suffers throughout the days, and the number of supporters it gains or loses in the mean time. It also depends on the way miners accept and do transactions, if they start increasing without any reason their transfer fees, you can see a drop in the value of BTC, for example.
rev2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:48:02 PM

I don't think it will ever fall below 2000$ again... Only if there is some very severe security issue or big hack...

This same discussion has been held at every new ATH... even when it reached 200$ people were like omg this bubble gonna burst...

Only thing it brought it down hard was the MtGox hack, other than that only normal day for btc Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: