Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Project in the Philippines  (Read 181 times)
Adriane14 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:29:50 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 07:54:36 PM by Adriane14

How about somekind of payment gateway to almost everything like hospital bills thru digital currencies gofundme donators can pay bills for poor people straight to the hospital management and patient can pay thru digital currencies instead of a fiat?
That's just a fraction of my ideas we can implement to almost everything involved payment in transport, railway etc., donations to a calamity strucked urban and countryside like yolanda victim or terror strucked cities like Marawi with the support of our gov't and investors for funding I think I believe it will happen. It will be lightning fast, very secure and transparent an anti corruption method too since it's blockchain technology we can implement a code that can never be altered nor tampered. Are you a Blockchain Developer? An Adviser? Or Investor? Do you think you will be interested in this kind of project contact me here project@bilibit.info to get in the train now.
Good idea? No? leave a comment and suggestions below.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: