Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 12:17:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3666 times)
Brama Jasa

Activity: 196

i want to be bounty manager

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:40:26 AM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almat

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

That shouldn't affect anything too much. You can buy smaller denominations, and it's always expected to rise anyway.
Quietman

Activity: 319

https://gexcrypto.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

It is expected that bitcoin's price will go higher. Some will sell on its peak but it will be back again to the normal circulation. One good thing when bitcoin get higher, there will be so much people who'll have interest of investing to it most probably. The higher the demand the higher the price it will get.

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
PIKCIOCHAIN                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███
//  ANN Thread  //  Whitepaper  //
║══   ICO ​Starts 24th ​Nov ​2017   ══║
//  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Telegram  //

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
mjglqw

Activity: 406

🐉

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

When bitcoin's price significantly gets higher, a good number of people would think twice and will probably wait for a slight dip before buying; but at the same time, a good number of people would buy because of the hype from the news, social media and all that, and also because of their fear of missing out. So I personally think it balances out in the end.

Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
If its value becomes more expensive, it simply means that huge profits will be to its investors and users. Ofcourse it will still be good to buy even if its value is already high since it will surely continue increasing which will still yield to profit. It is always a good time to buy Bitcoin whether during dumps or pumps because at the end, its value will still be high as well as the profit.

waynechong1995

Activity: 182

🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶 ICO started!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

It's hard to defined the 'highest' point of BTC as any moment is an ATH for it. When a stock is growing non or artificially, there would be both buying and selling pressure, when it's too high at least perceive to the buyers like: 'wow its already up 30% i shouldn't buy that expensive' the buying pressure would get low and another party sees it would sell it more cheaper to fill their orders, this circles repeat based on simulation by various factors of the stock itself.

It's safe to say that price wouldn't kill BTC at all! supply and demand always exists as price are getting very dynamic, new comers might perceive Bitcoins already at $5k range while the rest would perceive it differently, hence making their strategy varies as well. What we afraid is just another big FUD that feed the selling pressure and this would make BTC weak not die though.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

If bitcoins' price happens to have a higher price then it is a good idea and a good number of people would think twice and will probably wait for it before buying them. At the same time, a good number of people would buy bitcoin because of the news in the social media. People will also have fear of missing out the high bitcoin price.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
MotulDiesel

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:26:36 AM

I think bitcoin is unstable for now so if bitcoin prices up too high, it affects nothing to the market and bitcoin thing. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto - virtual money in the market so that many people still looking for bitcoin. In the future, when bitcoin will be more stable, the values of bitcoin will be more trusted, not only the price but also the confidence.

RayvenPierre

Activity: 140

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:00 AM

If bitcoin'sprice became so high that will only be meaning that the demand for it is very high as well. If the demand is high that will be a good thing for bitcoin because if the demand stays high it could be possible that the price will be steadily increasing.

xenxen

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:46:30 AM

if bitcoin can reach the maximum price ithink more people got interest to take a bitcoin for there income...more people can invest in bitcoin..more bitcoin holder can take a risk to burst ther income  and this bitcoin can most popular in whole country.. more bitcoin holder are happy if  reach the higher price..and i dont know if that the reason to dump to because some btc holder can sell there btc because of the price...

Bitcoin786

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:48:16 AM

if bitcoin price is so high nothing will Happen , In the same time it will come in media and people will buy more btc and then price will increase as supply is limited
andrew24p

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

Theres a lot of evidence that shows the cost of a whole of something doesnt have such a huge effect mostly because institutional investors dont care and they are the ones with the big money.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
pimvinken

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:22 AM

Bitcoin price is rising very high so many altcoins rise too but some still drop, from that i can conclude nothing important happens and great time to buy/sell bitcoin.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Antonas1

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:57:04 AM

if the bitcoin price becomes too high then it will happen, just like a product with a very expensive price and nobody wants to buy, its price will fall. But we can't say it's the end of bitcoin, because if the price falls there will be many people want to buy again. If BTC is very expensive, maybe everyone will prefer to use altcoin on their transactions, it will make bitcoin price fall over. And I think that should happen, to balance BTC with altcoin. Currently the price of altcoin and bitcoin is too far away, and I think this is not good.

cokkapaga

Activity: 734

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:05 AM

of course many of people to buy it if prices are so high, many of people interesting in bitcoin
and I think that the price is so high right now and always increase every day.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
datodota002

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

i think if bitcoin price high it will make people with small money start to looking altcoin and use bitcoin only for investement, but for trading people using bcc or eth maybe

Eternu

Activity: 350

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

I think that price of Bitcoin can never be too high for its users. If we think for a second, even this price of 6000$ is too high, but people still buying it and using. When price hit 10000$ it will be the same. Bitcoin is made to be a currency, and value should matter less. What we must think more is its usabiliy.

Crypto_trader87

SIMPLE TRADER

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

That shouldn't affect anything too much. You can buy smaller denominations, and it's always expected to rise anyway.

Yes bitcoin always expected into the higher price some people already expecting bitcoin will reach to 10,000$ and above until 2018 and some also expecting to reach 100,000 in the future

nareshrohra

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:15:43 AM

Bitcoin price is high, but it can go even higher. The price bitcoin is not defined by its value instead by its demand. At present the demand is going higher. One could argue its because of hardfork but in the recent survey most people responded saying that bitcoin price will reach $10,000 so that's oneway of indicating that there's still demand. But, remember people sentiments can change in a day. So, those people optimistic about it could become pessimistic with 1 single bad news.

Let's see what comes first; "bad news" or "$7000" Smiley

yojodojo21

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

There will be Buyers of Bitcoin. Those Investors or Traders That Want To Risk Money For The Sake Of Doubling The Income, For Sure they Will not Doubt to Buy Bitcoin, The Power of Bitcoin is Observable on How It Was not Expensive before but Then After How many Years or months Or Days its really is Rising. There Are also many Persons  who blame Themselves because they have not invested in Bitcoin, So What more then in this Present Time IF bitcoin will Rise This Year, It Will Also Rise In The Next Year.
Rich Become Rich Because They Are Wise That is why They Easily Reach The Summit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.