Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:11:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3676 times)
UCHCHILD

Activity: 350

Verify - The Future Of Reputation

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

In terms of alt coin then it is really hard to pump.it higher like bitcoin and reach more investors insipite the fact that it is still reducing and capable to buy by new investor of that mondey, still investors look for good reputation of the coin, like bitcoin even it hoes higher it still get the attention of all coin enthusiast and makes of invetors interested by it. So do not be wordy bitcoin will gonna work for that.z

Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScaryMe

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:39:08 PM

I beleive that when bitcoin goes higher then it will take more investors because it only give us hint that bitcoin js totally increasing and it is one way to invite big invetors, because if the bitcoin reach high investors will gonna wait for the time to drop down and fall down of value then grab the opportunity to buy lots of coin. Do not be bother because bitcoin has the good future but the alt coin you are referring is hard to see its future.

Rotsor

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:55:54 PM

Bitcoin prices aren't even CLOSE to what they will be in 30+ years so this will just make Bitcoin be denominated in lower denominations. That's why there is 1 million decimal places you can go down.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Quidat

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
Its not actually the end but somehow would really slow down a bit on the price increase since not all people do have the capability to buy a whole new bitcoin and they would really able to buy some small partitions or amounts of bitcoin knowing it is really expensive if we do came into that point but talking off on the constant adoption rate then it will not die easily.It may slow down price increase but it wont really die for sure.

CryptopreneurBrainboss

Activity: 56

No1 Nigerian Altcoin investor & CryptoForex trader

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:27:48 PM

Ones Bitcoin becomes too expensive, investors will turn full time Altcoin investors although some greedy ones will still want to double their Investment on btc but will loss heavily

Did you miss to buy Bitconnect & Ethconnect @ ICO price?  If you did, don't miss #neoconnect starting 5th Dec price 85cents. Via profile for details
Kaller

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:43:35 PM

Eventually there will be a huge crash when the price gets too high.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

KryptoTark

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

I think when bitcoin price wil go another 10x say up to 50k. There wont be many lower and middle class people who will buy bitcoin. They will invest in altcoin markets instead.
Crypto in general is bound to go up in price, as the demand naturally grows.
Desscount

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:12:15 AM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

you can see on the market, of course the price is very expensive. but so many people are buying it. because that's the value continues to grow. I think you know something very easy to say.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:55 AM

That shouldn't affect anything too much.  because bitcoin is not a bubble it's still expected to gain more high than ever.. expect bitcoin to pump and dump but for sure bitcoin is not a bubble it will go high and nothing is much to happen..
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 196

UNIVERSA-BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

I do not think it will affect if bitcoin prices have reached their peak. and there are still many people who buy bitcoin ,, the more expensive the bitcoin price will make bitcoin more valuable.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

There are many investors who expect the price to be as high as possible but for me the higher bitcoin value I think I will ignore it because I can not afford to invest in it.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:45:13 AM

If the price of the bitcoin go so high, I think many people will come to invest their money to the cryptocurrency world. The value of the bitcoin is really a great factor to influence people to enter the cryptocurrency world.

Coin12

Activity: 84

3PH5C9ocVz3pdzHYqgXhiGaRSuiNWCn7ykQ

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

Of course anybody will buy it. You have to know why price is high because its big demand or many buyer. So thats why if nobody buy means price will go lower.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
bryan21

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:02:04 AM

It will effect to investors and users in forum more profit. But when the price high investors also hold for buying bitcoin.
The prices are so high is because demand also.
Prettyme

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

It is expected that bitcoin's price will go higher. Some will sell on its peak but it will be back again to the normal circulation. One good thing when bitcoin get higher, there will be so much people who'll have interest of investing to it most probably. The higher the demand the higher the price it will get.
Yes bitcoin price has a great factor in attracting new investors in bitcoin. With the price of bitcoin right now is a good sign that everyone should go in bitcoin and become one of the investors. And also the holder of bitcoin will be attracted to sell their coins.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
miss.M

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

If that will happen more bitcoiner are happy and also the investor felt that they are lucky because they have a good choice in investing on bitcoin.and many people will attracton it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Theb

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:18:22 AM

If Bitcoin price will go up too high the buyer's confidence will definitely go low as to compared when it was at this price range because it will be more uncertain and it will make a lot of more premature selling making Bitcoin more volatile. We are looking at a currency in which we only have valued based on the demand for it but nothing more after.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLDS FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
1jaffa1

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:20:37 AM

I believe that the demand for bitcoins and another "coins" will continue to increase as was said previously. Today it is a great alternative to unstable currencies, and I think it's very important that bitcoins are not "printed" by just one country or company, in this way, nobody can have a monopoly on them. Another advantage, we will save more forests

Sahyadri

Activity: 185

Hero-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:31:23 AM

Bitcoin price will continue to rise up and there will be buyers as well. Price started from $0.0001 back during Bitcoin inception and now we are at $6k. Do you see less demand? Of course not, rather the buy and sell orders are quite comparable today at this hiked price as well. Since the supply is way too limited of 21 million and potential market of billions, price is sure to rise in future as demand will always be there.

daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

Why do you think there might be some issues linked to high BTC price? Can you please tell me at least one good argument besides - I am too poor to afford one whole Bitcoin right now?
IMO there is no problem with constantly increasing bitcoin prices at all.  Bitcoin can be divisible to the 8 decimal places (1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC).
Even if you have only 1 USD  you can still buy fracture of the BTC if you wish. I don't see any problems with high bitcoin prices other than fact that you won't be able to buy as many BTC as before...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.