Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:07:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3665 times)
samuraijin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

If someone wants to benefit from bitcoin then I think they will still buy if bitcoin prices soared but few people will buy high prices and will many people want to buy when prices are down then everyone can not predict With bitcoin prices sometimes unstable, but If bitcoin prices will be low, more and more enthusiasts will buy bitcoin and bitcoin will never die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bozo333

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

If someone wants to benefit from bitcoin then I think they will still buy if bitcoin prices soared but few people will buy high prices and will many people want to buy when prices are down then everyone can not predict With bitcoin prices sometimes unstable, but If bitcoin prices will be low, more and more enthusiasts will buy bitcoin and bitcoin will never die.

If high it will save the bitcoin for the future business investing and it good to get the more profit. and transverse the bitcoin to exchange the currency. It must to helpful the improving your self. Bitcoin is easy to work and you will but effect the get the profit. it will improve the business investing the improve the growth. 

Alexbit2017

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

While bitcoin is interesting, the cost will not be important
patimahsunda

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

If bitcoin price will go down I will not cut loss but instead I will buy more bitcoin and wait for the price to bounch back and besides I am holding my bitcoin for long term.So I don't need to worry if the price is down as of the moment.

It is very nice. investing money on bitcoin for the long term, I think it's a good way and will be our savings in the future.

ObscurePen

Activity: 293

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:07:14 AM

Even if the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, we can still invest partially into it. In trading, there are two main methods. One method is to buy the commodity when its price is low and sell when its price is high. This is commonly used by many people, but do not forget that this is not the only method.

Another method is to buy when the trend is quite bullish. Don’t wait for a drop, just buy it and go with the flow of the price hype. If the bullish trend continues you will still earn a profit.

And don’t worry about the demand dying down suddenly. If that happens then the price will drop. If this happens then everyone will buy. And thus the demand will slowly go back up. This is also assisted by the fact that Bitcoin is a deflationary currency.

Malsetid

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

If bitcoin price will go down I will not cut loss but instead I will buy more bitcoin and wait for the price to bounch back and besides I am holding my bitcoin for long term.So I don't need to worry if the price is down as of the moment.

It is very nice. investing money on bitcoin for the long term, I think it's a good way and will be our savings in the future.

It will have a ceiling that's for sure. But if it goes too high, then basically the demand will increase and bitcoin will eventually be a mainstrram currency that may even reach fiat level. That would mean bigger profit for people holdong bitcoin today.

chayskie04

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:30:43 AM

I think we cannot point a price to consider it as high price for bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is in its early state and people are investing money in bitcoin continuously, which is increasing the demand of bitcoin so people are ready to buy bitcoin even at a high price.
Zubayer

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Some people waiting for that time when the bitcoin prices are increasing so high. People want more and more money so they wanted that time. Sometimes bitcoin prices are so high , it is good time for sell bitcoin but not for buyers.

kriticko29

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

It wouldn't affect bitcoin at all. Its just another one of those who were trying to create a new coin and trying to waste their BTC for nothing. As long as the law of supply and demand still occurs there will be no problem for us. Circulating the coins means that the economy of bitcoin is still successful.

harbin55

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

If the price of the bircoins will increase so high the tendency is the people will sell their own bitcoins while the price are high.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Rana590

Activity: 210

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

We can say that the price of Bitcoin will be increasing. But it could not effect on demand of bitcoin. Bitcoin price mostly depends on demand. If number of demand is increasing, the price will be also growing.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

if bitcoin have high price , it will be really opportunity . I can invest bitcoin in bitcoin . It is really good sign . Opportunities come from anywhere, nothing is too late .
jyotianand01

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

Same question asked by several guys that Bitcoin price is high, they said like this & they wait for dip. But market rose again so in my opinion bitcoin is a long term coin & can be buy anytime. We don't know when market will dip and we can't predict certain level of market. If you didn't buy the btc & keep waiting for dip to buy, then certainly you loose some profit that you would earn for sure by now.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 Telegram Medium  ◆
gurunanakji777

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

If Price is getting rise regularly it will be a good sign nothing will happen wrong. Because when market is booming certainly most of the new people took interest to buy in rising market & on the other hand bitcoin popularity is also increasing day by day that's why market is continuously rising. We should not worry whether market touches 10,000$ mark by the end of 2017. 

SkyFlakes

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

Of course it will make loudly noise for most of the people to see and that's kinda connected that will lead for them to be attractwd to its potential and they will try their fortune here , well that's not bad but due to tthe fact that high possibility that we are going to lose some opportunity to grab since bitcoin has storing huge number of people in near future.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
If the price of bitcoin will continue to rise, it will be good for those people who arleady bought bitcoin when its price is still low. It is because they can sell their bitcoin in to a high price and thats how they get their profit. So it is better to buy as much bitcoin as you can as earl as possible.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

Some people waiting for that time when the bitcoin prices are increasing so high. People want more and more money so they wanted that time. Sometimes bitcoin prices are so high , it is good time for sell bitcoin but not for buyers.
The high price of the bitcoin gives an impact about those new adopters will get a little part if they are buying the bitcoin with a little amount. I meant the more people will just owned a little percentage of the bitcoin. That makes the bitcoin will be rarely to find and every satoshi of the bitcoin will worth a lot in the future.
Another thing about a lot of the bankers will be scared caused by the high price of bitcoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
BlackBeauty

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:30 PM

if bitcoin have high price , it will be really opportunity . I can invest bitcoin in bitcoin . It is really good sign . Opportunities come from anywhere, nothing is too late .

yes i want to this opportunity of bitcoin's high price and to invest my bitcoins and it is good for those people who want to come in this forum and invest to bitcoin. it is very good and i wish the bitcoin price grow up .
Thanasis

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

If the price of bitcoin will continue to rise, it will be good for those people who arleady bought bitcoin when its price is still low. It is because they can sell their bitcoin in to a high price and thats how they get their profit. So it is better to buy as much bitcoin as you can as earl as possible.

Buy more bitcoins as much early as possible,that is true.The bitcoin price will increase when days passes so its better to buy today maybe tomorrow the price will be more.When we saw the history of bitcoin the value is $300 in 2015 but today $6000 if someone bought a bitcoin at 2015 if he sold that today he will make 20 times of profit from his investment.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
shezu007

Activity: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

if the price of bitcoin is continually going to high then it will be more amazing for those people who are bitcoin holder. because they will get enough profit after selling their bitcoin and rising rate of bitcoin is best for the future of bitcoin also because more people in the world will start investing in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.