Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 01:20:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3593 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

I think someone will buy bitcoin, for those who think positively, they think bitcoin prices will continue to rise then they will get a lot of benefits when selling bitcoin at a more expensive price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 252

SPECulative Tokenized TRading Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
It is not advisable to buy coins on it's peak because it may drop anytime you better wait for a good timing just like when price started to drop. I think altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin so maybe altcoins are affected  on every change of Bitcoins price. Therefore, Bitcoin will never end that easy. If I were you I would choose  top five altcoins they are more safer to invest with. Buying Bitcoins now is same as saying better late than never. The only issue I had experienced when Bitcoins price too high is it's transaction fee it could wipe out like more or less four dollars and I think it is way too high compared to taxes.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
neo444

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

If bitcoin prices are so high the existant of faucets sites will be very difficult also the fee of transactions will be so high

Tungsten-1

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

If Bitcoin prices are so high I think that all of the user here will be rich. We will have a more buyer and we can sell it in a higher price so that we can earn more money. There will be more people who want to have a Bitcoin account and there are a lot of people ask the expert on it and when they have the information that they need they will start to use it so that they can also earn a lot of money.
Yeah if price will go so high then this coin will be used for the economy boosting as well as for the business transactions and the one who is using it will always be rich because now in our local currency bitcoin price is in lacs and more of it the more people are investing into it just because they know that future will be all about bitcoin and its blessing and they are on right path to live an lavish life ahead.

hadang

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:41:03 AM

They always adjust Bitcoin prices when it is too high and attract investors.
At a high price, Bitcoin will fall and then rise again. Many people expect the price of Bitcoin will be higher in the future. We are not sure what will happen next.

Jedie22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:06:39 AM

Nowadays, bitcoin value getting high and its prediction might up to 10,000USD at the end of this year and its a good opportunity to convert by other currencies in other country. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currencies in the market so that many people still looking for bitcoin. Smiley

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
danggoron

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:14:47 AM

when bitcoin prices become higher, I think there are two possibilities that will happen:
1. people who already have bitcoin will use that moment to sell their btc.
2. people who are interested in bitcoin because of its good potential will buy bitcoin at any price, in the hope that in the future the price will increase.
then what are you worried about? do not worry when the btc price is high then no one buys it. does not economic law mention that the higher the demand the higher the price?

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Ayiranorea

Activity: 266

Angel Token

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

I think someone will buy bitcoin, for those who think positively, they think bitcoin prices will continue to rise then they will get a lot of benefits when selling bitcoin at a more expensive price.
That's the thinking of a common man or an user who has limited volume of bitcoin or fiat. When it comes to an user who keeps hold of large volume of bitcoin or a large backing of fiat give priority to it as a way to store the large volumes of fiat considering as an value storage reserve.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

MMS2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

If bitcoin prices goes up like in the past it has a history of increase in prices and due to this the popularity also increased in the past it was a good option for investment and trading but now the profit range is become less due to mature market its prices are increasing day by day.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:03:40 AM

It is said that bitcoin prices will go up in the future and I don't see anything to worry there. Whereas people who are holding bitcoins will sell them when bitcoin is at a peak price. But currently the prices have gone down a bit to 5600 dollars.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
winderx

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:05:05 AM

well you don't need to buy 1 coin, you can buy it at 0.xxxx etc , thats the beauty of cryptocurrency, late starters can enjoy the fruit of success too !
djmixen

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

If that will happen many bitcoiner who hold their bitcoin are happy because they have more bitcoin that they echange to their local money. But the effect on it to those who wants to invest on it will decrease because they wait until the price will down.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Pakar11220

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

it simple when price moves up you will gain more money and when its goes down then you will be in loss,so there is only a way if its price goes down you will hold bitcoin and buy more bitcoin.

Harley29

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

In every jump I say no no these levels are too high I do not buy, but again now we are around 6kUSD I do not buy from these levels, too high for me.
Well in my opinion it’s not possible that the price can go high and still remain high because it's connected with market so some time it will be high and some time the price will be low so we need to buy bitcoins when the price is low and then we need to sell out these bitcoins when the price go high It can give us a very good profit.

taiwww

Activity: 196

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Bitcoin price are all getting higher and higher day by day.
This may compel the bitcoin opposing countries to take a review of their decision.
Its good news for bitcoin traders as well as investors.
But this continuously rising price may create some new problems.
As the prices are going higher and higher its popularity may got a break, because its price will go out of range of many of its buyers/ investors.
Those investors who have already have bitcoins will not sell them as a result volatility will go out of control and as buyers will disappear price of bitcoins will fall down.
If the prices will go higher and higher criminal activists get attracted towards this currency.
This will increase worry of many mobile wallet users.

elizabethfund

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:50:18 PM

If the prices on some exchange are too high… well… there can appear some little correction. BUT in case of bitcoin just hold what you get and wait… The value will increase, I’m sure about it!
killer.98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

If the price of bitcoin is too high, I think it will simply make the investors nervous and afraid, no one would dare to buy Bitcoin anymore, and they sell off with that psychological wait for BitCoin to buy again, and will make the bitcoin gibberish again
martina14

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

there will be a lot of people holding a bitcoin will pump their lives Cheesy they will be rich with that !!  bitcoin price is so high now but it is unstoppable and will get more pump on the price !

Xtra_Coin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin, but you do not have enough money for it - buy some bitcoin. Many people do this, especially those who just want to make sure that the whole system works and brings in revenue.
gamerfan

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Bitcoin price are all getting higher and higher day by day.
This may compel the bitcoin opposing countries to take a review of their decision.
Its good news for bitcoin traders as well as investors.
But this continuously rising price may create some new problems.
As the prices are going higher and higher its popularity may got a break, because its price will go out of range of many of its buyers/ investors.
Those investors who have already have bitcoins will not sell them as a result volatility will go out of control and as buyers will disappear price of bitcoins will fall down.
If the prices will go higher and higher criminal activists get attracted towards this currency.
This will increase worry of many mobile wallet users.

Yes, there are good and bad news about high prices. For many of us who invested when price was lower, it's good because we had very good profits so far. But for newbies who want to buy Bitcoin now, well, that's not so easy. Most people cannot afford to pay a whole Bitcoin and also cannot afford to pay high fees. Thus I think Bitcoin will become like gold, a tool for long term investments which only rich people could afford to buy.

█
                                                          ██
                                                         ████
                                                         ████
                                                        █ ██ █
                                                        █ ██ █
                                                       █  ██  █
                                                       █ █  █ █
                                                      █  █  █  █
                                 █▀▀▄▄                █  █  █  █                ▄▄▀▀█
                                  █   ▀▀▄▄           █   █  █   █           ▄▄▀▀   █
                                   █      ▀▄         █   █  █   █         ▄▀      █
                                    █    ▄▀         █   █    █   █         ▀▄    █
                                     █   ▀▄         █   █    █   █         ▄▀   █
                                      █    ▀▀▀▄    █    █    █    █    ▄▀▀▀    █
                                       █       ▀▀▀▄█   █      █   █▄▀▀▀       █
                                        ▀█             █      █             █▀
                                          ▀█           █      █           █▀
                                            ▀█        █        █        █▀
                                              ▀█      █        █      █▀
                                                ▀█    █        █    █▀
                                                  ▀█ █          █ █▀
                                                    ▀█          █▀
                                                      ▀█      █▀
                                                       ▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
                                                         ████

A N K O R U S