Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 07:30:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3627 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

Though prices of currencies do fluctuates, but if bitcoin price becomes so high, it would bring about scarcity and the value would become so high as well. Regardless, people will still invest.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2girls

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

I guess if the bicoin goes higher for sure there will be a panic selling of shares, that happens when the newbie comes here and got a little profit in their wallet so it comes to their mind to sell their part.
When the price of bitcoin go higher and trend is to get more high price, trend is mixed that is people already have bitcoin sell some and those who do not have buy more to sell in near future when price is even more higher.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
paloloy

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

If Bitcoin's value will reach the point that everyone become crazy over it the possibility would be the systems will be the target of all the attacks. Bitcoin's soaring value day after day is unstoppable even Satoshi Nakamoto could change it. Possible instances are Altcoins will be heading towards Bitcoin's tail and that hard forks were created. Bitcoin's value is really high that's why people are looking for alternative coins like Ethereum, waves etc.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
BeManga

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
before the when the price bitcoin reach $300 $500 and $1000 some people stop buyin because they think its already the highest it can reach
but look at bitcoin now if those people still buy bitcoin at that time they will still get minimum of 5.8x in there investment
the price of bitcoin is not predictable but the only thing we know is the price will keep getting higher

supandi wiharja

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:14:12 AM

If that happens, i think many people will get rich suddenly, because they will definitely sell all the bitcoin they have.
I think everyone desires to expect bitcoin prices to rise higher than today.
And after that happens more and more people are interested to invest in the bitcoin field.
And what happens, bitcoin gets stronger at the peak of its glory as a virtual currency of fantastic value.

FDC1412

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

If bitcoin prices are so high then there is a tendency of many bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin. This will occur due to the higher value of output from a lower value or input money. So somehow you earn just by waiting and since the many of the bitcoin holders are selling their bitcoin, the bitcoin's value is tend to drop and so the process repeats itself. Whatever the bitcoin value move is dependent on the holders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bittoshi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

It depends on what people expect for the future. If they expect bitcoin's price to rise, they will buy, no matter how high the price is. They would pay more than a Dollar for every single Satoshi if they expect the price to rise higher then it is now. So the question is not how expensive Bitcoin is now but how it will develop in the future.
Granslam

Activity: 70

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

As far as i know if the value of bitcoin  goes high many people  sell their bitcoin bacause they need money and i know that this bitcoin is volatile so that's why the decreasing and increasing is a natural process in bitcoin .

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
ballerin and giroud

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

I think if the price bitcoin is higher, there will always be someone to buy it. Because the high bitcoin price is stressed by the demand of every person who is apprenticed or who have bitcoin. And if we talking bitcoin and, it will always be there,  because i know the amount bitcoin is limited, it's different with money cahs.

Rakabel619

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

hello, one thing is happening. some are happier and richer. so invest in bitcoin

ballerin and giroud

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

I have been through something like this. And in my opinion it wll not last long. Because what i understand out attitude when chatting and when to meet directly it will be different. My experience is like that.

crustycrab666

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

of course still exist. do you know what causes bitcoin prices to be higher? the reason is that there is so much demand for bitcoin. that's economic law.
if more demand than supply, then the price will be higher. Is not it?

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
eaLiTy

Activity: 588

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

hello, one thing is happening. some are happier and richer. so invest in bitcoin
Either you have to get the coins when the price was low or you must be a wealthy man to get hold of the coins at this price,there is nothing like getting bitcoin rich with the current price of the coin,you can make some money if you invest now but that wont make you a rich person,that ship has already sailed. The direct consequence of a higher price is that,the transaction prices gets bigger as we go along.  Tongue

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
sch_lau

Activity: 115

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

You shouldn't be afraid of the price of bitcoin, no one is going to take its place on the throne anytime soon Wink the reason why bitcoin is already so valuable is because people keep buying despite the high costs  of 1 btcoin. People don't really see bitcoin as a matter of making money fast anymore but a place where you store and convert your money, it is safe from any national economical decrease or taxation. Bitcoin is seen as virtual gold: it is better to have it in small quantities rather than not having it at all. That is allso why it makes it so hard for other bitcoins to compete.

Chiggins

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:12:28 PM

I have been through something like this. And in my opinion it wll not last long. Because what i understand out attitude when chatting and when to meet directly it will be different. My experience is like that.
I am agree with you and we also know that before some years the price of bitcoin was consider to be negligible and the reason was one that bitcoin was not popular so enough and now the price of bitcoin increases because people started loving bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin goes really up than bitcoin will take an important place in this planet.

quovadiz

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:13:20 PM

You shouldn't be afraid of the price of bitcoin, no one is going to take its place on the throne anytime soon Wink the reason why bitcoin is already so valuable is because people keep buying despite the high costs  of 1 btcoin. People don't really see bitcoin as a matter of making money fast anymore but a place where you store and convert your money, it is safe from any national economical decrease or taxation. Bitcoin is seen as virtual gold: it is better to have it in small quantities rather than not having it at all. That is allso why it makes it so hard for other bitcoins to compete.
If prices of bitcoin goes high than bitcoin will become on of the top digital cryptocurrency in the world and also the value of bitcoin increases that people will must use bitcoin for many purposes like for online shopping and payment for many things.

Vaculin

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

You shouldn't be afraid of the price of bitcoin, no one is going to take its place on the throne anytime soon Wink the reason why bitcoin is already so valuable is because people keep buying despite the high costs  of 1 btcoin. People don't really see bitcoin as a matter of making money fast anymore but a place where you store and convert your money, it is safe from any national economical decrease or taxation. Bitcoin is seen as virtual gold: it is better to have it in small quantities rather than not having it at all. That is allso why it makes it so hard for other bitcoins to compete.
If prices of bitcoin goes high than bitcoin will become on of the top digital cryptocurrency in the world and also the value of bitcoin increases that people will must use bitcoin for many purposes like for online shopping and payment for many things.
I agree.I guess all people will be running up to bitcoin because the price will really touch its peak soon.The more people will be attched to bitcoin,the higher the price it may be.Even i myself would really crave for bitcoin because aside from having its higher price,there are no taxes payable.So if this happens,i guess this will the start of the progress of our economy,and soon to be covering up poverty all over the world.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

shanks04

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

Im agree with some of the post here. Because as you can see even if bitcoin grew higher there still people who will buy it and it will be the number 1 cryptocurrency. The reason why it also grew higher was because lots of people are still investing even if the price is higher. One of the main reason is because the reliability and security of bitcin

bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:07:50 AM

the bitcoin will be exposed to the media because the bitcoin price has increased significantly and reached its highest price in the course of the journey from year to year, I personally bitcoin the price up I am happy because I also have a lot of bitcoin ..

leisha

Activity: 84

Genesis Vision: Platform for Trust Management

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

I think that won't affect too much. If the price of bitcoin goes higher many will sell bitcoin but less will buy. How ironic right? But many will probably invest in bitcoin because they think that anytime soon bitcoin will go further with its price.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized platform for trust management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ INVEST ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  ICO starts on 15.10.2017 • Telegram Medium  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.