Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 05:29:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3696 times)
jondbm

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

As long as the utility and adoption of Bitcoin rises in accordance with its price, then a high price is nothing to be feared. Corrections will occur as the system shakes out anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qiuyue201

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

As long as the utility and adoption of Bitcoin rises in accordance with its price, then a high price is nothing to be feared. Corrections will occur as the system shakes out anyway.
There's something need to be taken care of not just the value of bitcoin and how people will trying to utilize the real function of bitcoin. as for now, it is the fees that's overwhelmingly high
due to the recent price increase, just imagine when the price of bitcoin surpasses $100,000. I can't imagine how the disaster caused by the transaction fee could be.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
glanmarc

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:04 AM

If the bitcoins' price are so high. therefore, there are many people or company will be curious about bitcoin. And as soon as they found what bitcoin are. they will eventually invest in it. As the price of bitcoin increases, more and more people will be interested. Price of bitcoin is dirrectly proportional to its demand
Swopon_mini

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:11:46 AM

That won't make anything which is harmful for bitcoin.No matter how much price is getting high you can buy a small amount.Such as 129 Satoshi
gabbiee

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:30:40 AM

It is normal for bitcoin that the price gets high because everyday more and more people are using bitcoin, that means the demand for bitcoin also keeps getting high no matter how expensive it is. As long as there are a lot of users of bitcoin, there is a small possibility it will end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
Bakemat

Activity: 269

wakenbake

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:37:13 AM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
It might be affect in our daily life and in the industry if only the price of bitcoin goes high i think many invester will be go insane.but its normal to bitcoin of price high and drops albecause of its fluctuating characteristics but as ling there's many user of bitcoin its impossible to bitcoin will end. If there's more demand then it is okay

lottoken@lottoken.org

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:41:05 AM

Its a simple matter of demand and supply. If demand > supply (as it seems to be the case), the price will continue to rise. My personal feeling is that we're just beginning to see the tremendous applications of decentralized technology. But there will be some road bumps on the way as the technology matures.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

See brother it is not a big deal how bitcoin price are high when the prices are high you are going to gain accordingly only it is very health that bitcoin is too high to by and you can buy in lower denomination which is going to give you the huge return which is very much profitable for us as per the amount what we invest in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin attracts more users of bitcoin for sure it is the only crypto currency going to rule the world there is no doubt about it.

shinno

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

You can earn bitcoin without buying it you know. Many people these days have to work hard to earn a small amount of bitcoin on many sites and faucet. They have to do a lot of things to get paid. Just because the bitcoin price is so high, doesn't mean no one is not going to buy it. Rich people will afford i supposed. so i think it's doesn't effect much.
thenameisjay

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:09:50 AM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

You can still buy bitcoins at a high price and still expect profit from it. I still don't see bitcoins dipping in price now and it's still rising as of the moment. However, come November, a huge fork will be occuring in the middle or late november (I think) when Segwit2x comes to the market. It may distort bitcoin prices and investors will take advantage of this and buy a lot of coins.

Darker45

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

Actually, it does not matter whether the price is high or not. What matters is whether it is still going higher or not, or whether it is worth it or not. Even if bitcoin will hit $10,000 soon, do you think nobody will buy anymore? Many people will still buy. In fact, the buying public will definitely increase because they will trust bitcoin more because of the growth in price. Because they know, basing on the facts, that they are not yet on the top. There is still some place up there waiting to be conquered.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
michellee

Activity: 434

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:14:20 AM

You can still buy bitcoins at a high price and still expect profit from it. I still don't see bitcoins dipping in price now and it's still rising as of the moment. However, come November, a huge fork will be occuring in the middle or late november (I think) when Segwit2x comes to the market. It may distort bitcoin prices and investors will take advantage of this and buy a lot of coins.

I think people will come over to bitcoin and they will buy bitcoin and will make bitcoin as their investment. but I think some of them will afraid of the fork in this November because they don't want to see the price is down too deep. but for some other people, they are not afraid and they are hope that if the price is down, then they can buy more bitcoin. I think in this situations will makes people to take advantage from bitcoin so in future when bitcoin price is increase again, they can sell the bitcoin to make profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:21:15 AM

If there are people that still want to buy it even if the price is high, then the price will continue to rise even more. But when people think that the price is too high, then the supply will be bigger than the demand and that will make the price decrease until people find the price reasonable again to start buying.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Mahirap

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:24:30 AM

If the price would just go up and up every year untill it reaches 50,000 USD price point i think the fee would be soo damn high for you to send some partial amounts of bits to your reciver. The more forks that is going to go with the bitcoin system the more and more bitcoin's price would just go high.

suzanne5223

Activity: 266

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

If the price of bitcoin are so high nothing really bad will happen cause that will be when bitcoin is already in the mainstream but some people will try to create some false news in other for them to buy when dip.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
  ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative    

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin  
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
Harley29

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:25 AM

As we know that we have a large number of investors in bitcoin so they keep save a lot of bitcoin with themselves so I think that will be a very big news for them and what they will do they will sell out all their bitcoins and will take a very big amount of profit form it also the rest of countries will start to accept bitcoin which will also give a very good energy to bitcoin.

Haxor321

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

If bitcoin prices are high, then the value of earning and profit who has Bitcoin will also be higher. Then Bitcoin will be at its pick and we will earn big enough for all our needs. So we need to take advantage of it and buy bitcoin.

DBronze98

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

If the bitcoin price is too high. the price of the altcoin decreased. As a result, many traders may suffer capital losses

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
ankit05

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

Demand of bitcoin makes the price of bitcoin high. Because of the rising price of bitcoin, many people invest in bitcoin, which makes the price of bitcoin higher. Similarly if the price of bitcoin will be high in the market then value of bitcoin will remain in the market.

Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Taking from Shakespeare -  How high is "high", that is the question!

Price level is all relative.  Today, people may think $7000 per BTC is too high, but if the price becomes $10000 one day (possibly before summer of next year), then $7000 becomes a very low value.

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.