Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 03:15:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3653 times)
MostafaGamal

Activity: 252

Ecf.digital

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:54:32 AM

i think no thing will happen , because bitcoin now higher more than last year , but it get more popularity and enemies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DewiKirana

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

If bitcoin is too high it's good for investors, because maybe they'll sell bitcoin at a high price. Usually if the demand and interest of the people in bitcoin will increase the price of bitcoin.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
holdingkrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Of course there are investors willing to buy at those prices. Just take a look at GBTC of bitcoin investment trust, they are buying at $7k/btc (but by the end of august they were buying for $9k/btc).
Pleione527

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

I'm sure people will still buy bitcoin even if the price is so high I think the demand will increase higher if the price will be so high because it will only shows that the demand and market of bitcoin is very successful. They will only increase that much the value of bitcoin if the supply is no longer enough to sustain the growing demand. I will surely love to invest too.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
eagleman

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

The newly come investors are still hoping that they can have bitcoin because once they understand the charts of bitcoin and it's keep on getting higher, they don't mind the current price of bitcoin. They look on their long term plans to bitcoin. And for us who are in bitcoin for quite a longer time we know on where we are going and while it is still early to see bitcoin's price not reaching higher value, we just have to keep on buying.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1302

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

Let's compare Bitcoin with cheese :

https://i0.wp.com/www.onegreenplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cheese.jpg?fit=1200%2C800&w=640

A lot of people might not be able to afford a whole bitcoin or a whole piece of cheese, but they can buy smaller slices. If the

price goes higher, people will just have to buy smaller slices.  Wink

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Maybe there's no need to buy full amount of BTC at one time but even if we buy smaller denominations as it is going to increase anyways

germa66

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

when everyone thinks that bitcoin prices will continue to climb up then no matter what the priceless price people will definitely buy it and it will make us as people who belong to the middle class economy will not be able to do much to have bitcoin.

Virtual miner

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
Bitcoin is not like any other coin it has a $100 billion market capitalization. Dont expect it to end any time soon. People have a good trust on bitcoin. Even if the price rises they are still going to buy it.
macchiato

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

Bitcoin price is very unstable so expect that it will soon go down. It is not much of a worry if its price goes really high. And there are other investors who can still afford it despite of its high price. Those who own bitcoins and are about to convert it into their currency will benefit a lot since it will obviously be of greater value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations

That might be the case only for shitcoin. Different to the altcoin that you mention, Bitcoin price is backed by its value. That is the ability to transfer some worth to another person anywhere in the world effortlessly, trustless, decentralized, and anonymous. Besides that, there is an ongoing speculation that Bitcoin might be the future reserve currency or completely replace cash. That kind of speculation also contributes to Bitcoin price.

So don't worry, if Bitcoin price is higher then it means there is a huge demand behind it, not just someone pumping up its price.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

dettihegedus

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

i think after this rise many people will want to sell bitcoin to earn money, but
many Altcoins price has been dropped, that is very bad, i hope they will rise back soon.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
mathiaslivis

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:38:00 PM

Yes. Most people are the same. When bitcoin prices go up, it's pretty much like buying it. But I think the recent purchase of bitcoin. It's not too risky. By the end of the year, I think it could break through $8000. Even 10000 dollars Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

Well, it depends on the experience, knowledge, mindset and investment strategy of the investor to call it a higher price or not. Bitcoin is now worth more than $6K in terms of price and a few years ago someone thought that

who the hell is stupid enough to pay $5.00 now for a bitcoin?

There are the people who,

* John McAfee Vows To Eat His Dick On National TV If Bitcoin Doesn’t Surpass $500k By 2020.

So it is a completely relative term to call it expensive or cheap. Bitcoin will keep breaking the previous records as far as there are investors who are willing to buy it at a *current* price.

hadang

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Current Bitcoin prices are on the rise but will fall soon. I think it will drop dramatically. A bitcoin price revision. Smart investors understand this.
I have seen Bitcoin so since its inception, the general trend is to increase.

Randomblock1

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

I think that the price will go up, and then fall significantly, get back up, fall significantly, etc. In the long term though, I don't really know.
Randomblock1

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:52:34 PM

Current Bitcoin prices are on the rise but will fall soon. I think it will drop dramatically. A bitcoin price revision. Smart investors understand this.
I have seen Bitcoin so since its inception, the general trend is to increase.

i agree with you on that one
AllisGood

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

As we have seen, the price of Bitcoin is determined in absolute terms by supply and demand. If many people buy Bitcoin, then the price will go up and vice versa. The Impact, when Bitcoin price increases, they will sell Bitcoin simultaneously, so the price goes down again.

1BUfu4TvSkVtrop8UEDBGQgDz1rL9KTbeo
lazer1064

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Well, it depends on the experience, knowledge, mindset and investment strategy of the investor to call it a higher price or not. Bitcoin is now worth more than $6K in terms of price and a few years ago someone thought that

who the hell is stupid enough to pay $5.00 now for a bitcoin?

There are the people who,

* John McAfee Vows To Eat His Dick On National TV If Bitcoin Doesn’t Surpass $500k By 2020.

So it is a completely relative term to call it expensive or cheap. Bitcoin will keep breaking the previous records as far as there are investors who are willing to buy it at a *current* price.

John McAfe is at great risk. Smiley

usekevin

Activity: 490

Live your life , like a KING

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

Let's compare Bitcoin with cheese :

https://i0.wp.com/www.onegreenplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cheese.jpg?fit=1200%2C800&w=640

A lot of people might not be able to afford a whole bitcoin or a whole piece of cheese, but they can buy smaller slices. If the

price goes higher, people will just have to buy smaller slices.  Wink

Only some will brought now.More will use to sell their holding bitcoin .Since,the price of the bitcoin is more then a past year.Many will get pocket full of dollar ,if they sell it now.As the friend say ,they will buy once small piece of the cheese with high price.This is the time to sell buddy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████