Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin prices are so high, what will happen?  (Read 3605 times)
barabut

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

is there anyone who wants to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price gets higher?

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
In every jump I say no no these levels are too high I do not buy, but again now we are around 6kUSD I do not buy from these levels, too high for me.

A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaeNaNa

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

a few days ago I observed another coin, the price may not be too high, but for a coin it is too high, the demand is reduced and nobody buys, than that I wonder if it could cause the end of bitcoin? let's share your opinion about my observations
Well it's simple, if the price is too high, nobody will want to buy it and it will make the supply bigger than the demand, the price will decrease until it reach the the point where people are willing to buy it again. This is an open market so supply demand explain everything.

lenovo16

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

It is expected that bitcoin's price will go higher. Some will sell on its peak but it will be back again to the normal circulation. One good thing when bitcoin get higher, there will be so much people who'll have interest of investing to it most probably. The higher the demand the higher the price it will get.
Yes it is true, when the value of bitcoin is high, there's a greater chance that those bitcoin holder will sell their bitcoin. Or some of them will exchange it to their local money. But if you do trading it is not nice if you buy bitcoin when the price of it is high.

senne

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

Probably, I will wait for dip in the market. Bitcoin is a volatile currency that does not mean that prices will go high only, it can also fall down at great speed. Bitcoin value is effected by various factors and I truly believe that after the fork and before segwit2x, one can easily find right time to invest in Bitcoin. If you simply think that Bitcoin will fall to $100, then you may need to wait long and then, if somehow it happens then there lies a greater risk of Bitcoin Bubble. People invested in Bitcoin when someone bought 5,000 bitcoins in 2009 for $27 and people are still buying it at $5000+ because they simply know the fact that Bitcoin value is going to increase more in the coming time.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
carrie_white

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:53:03 PM

in my opinion, nothing will happen, because all this time the bitcoin has gone up, from the price of 1 $ = 1 BTC, now it's up to 6000 $ = 1 BTC, so bitcoin has no limit will rise until it touches to what number

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

Why do you think there might be some issues linked to high BTC price? Can you please tell me at least one good argument besides - I am too poor to afford one whole Bitcoin right now?
IMO there is no problem with constantly increasing bitcoin prices at all.  Bitcoin can be divisible to the 8 decimal places (1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC).
Even if you have only 1 USD  you can still buy fracture of the BTC if you wish. I don't see any problems with high bitcoin prices other than fact that you won't be able to buy as many BTC as before...
valentin68

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

The demand of a coin is not given by the coin price but by the coin value. The value is different from the price, a coin can have a smaller price for a bigger value. Let's say that you want to eat some bananas and in the market we have 10 banans at 10 cents each. You have 20 people that want banans each of them having 10 cents. Thus the good price of thse banans would be 20 cents, not 10 cents. This is the market. Thus I say that the bitcoin price is going to go higher because its value is bigger.
b_parin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

I think it is the same because, bitcoin will still rise even the price is already high. So buying earlier is a wise choice. You also have other choices like alt[Suspicious link removed]dluck!
Eternu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

It is expected that bitcoin's price will go higher. Some will sell on its peak but it will be back again to the normal circulation. One good thing when bitcoin get higher, there will be so much people who'll have interest of investing to it most probably. The higher the demand the higher the price it will get.
Yes it is true, when the value of bitcoin is high, there's a greater chance that those bitcoin holder will sell their bitcoin. Or some of them will exchange it to their local money. But if you do trading it is not nice if you buy bitcoin when the price of it is high.
So far price has always been going up, even after some big drop, it has always recovered and went more up. It is not big of a mistake if some trader buy Bitcoins before price drop, because price will rise again. It would be bad if he buy at peak, and in fear of losing money he sell later for less than he payed, that would be bad. But all experienced traders know that holding is sometime best option. There was big drop in price last night. Price dropped from 6100$ to 5800$, and I know it will rise again, so I'm waiting.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
buwaytress

Activity: 434

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Take a look at gold, for an easy-to-see example of how demand for it continues to go up even with climbing prices. A commodity's value (and we can easily look at Bitcoin as a store of asset) prices in a lot of things, of which demand is usually the main factor.

Of course in economics there is a much more complex mechanism than simple demand. But if you think about it, demand is still the driving factor for Bitcoin's meteoric rise this year. In countries where Bitcoin was more scarce, such as in South Korea a few months back, prices are always above the global average.

Yesterday, it was reported that Bitcoin was being sold in Zimbabwe for $10,000, a huge 40% markup from global market averages. That's one way to look at it.

Currently, $0.01 is about 165 satoshi... so even if Bitcoin continued to climb 165 times of it's ATH, 1 satoshi would still be 1 cent. And with new developments, you could technically still pay in fractions of satoshi.

username12345

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

if the bitcoin price becomes too high then it will happen, just like a product with a very expensive price and nobody wants to buy, its price will fall. But we can't say it's the end of bitcoin, because if the price falls there will be many people want to buy again. If BTC is very expensive, maybe everyone will prefer to use altcoin on their transactions, it will make bitcoin price fall over. And I think that should happen, to balance BTC with altcoin. Currently the price of altcoin and bitcoin is too far away, and I think this is not good.

you act like people HAVE to buy 1 bitcoin at at time (or more).

even if the value is $20,000/btc, you can still buy fractions of bitcoin.people will be more used to mBtc by then. and buy in satoshis.

the high price wont scare people away if they know that.

plus the high price would have people still trying to jump on the rocketship.

and bitcoin will always be dominate and have btc atms worldwide. people will NEED bitcoin to exchange to their altcoins. supply will be spread thin
Creepings

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

I think there will still be people who are willing to buy bitcoin even it costs a million dollar. It doesn't matter how much it costs but what matters is how much can it give back to that buyer or investor. And I think, the fact that it is getting higher means that it as a higher possibility to get higher since it will be attracting more people to invest and to buy.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
pitiflin

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

Bitcoin is so very popular now that people consider it to be like shares, some say they are better than shares. There is always demand for bitcoin, some one or the other will be available to buy it. People are buying bitcoin at 6000$ also, see. The whales may create some artificial scarcity also to improve the market.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
anelenaniku

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

People will continue buy it because they think all will be rich, until the growth of going start to be slower and then fall.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JTTech

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

I'm sure there will still be more than enough people buying up BTC even at its all time high. The hype around it is huge now even starting to infiltrate the general population. People I never thought I'd hear about BTC from are talking about it now. Plus its expected to go much higher than it is now anyway. Time will tell! I personally wouldn't be buying right now though.. altcoins all the way for right now.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

I'm sure there will still be more than enough people buying up BTC even at its all time high. The hype around it is huge now even starting to infiltrate the general population. People I never thought I'd hear about BTC from are talking about it now. Plus its expected to go much higher than it is now anyway. Time will tell! I personally wouldn't be buying right now though.. altcoins all the way for right now.
I think we cannot point a price to consider it as high price for bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is in its early state and people are investing money in bitcoin continuously, which is increasing the demand of bitcoin so people are ready to buy bitcoin even at a high price and the trend is continue for a long time and no one know that at which level the price of bitcoin will reach because currently more that 98% people do not know about bitcoin, therefore we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing and we cannot say at any point that bitcoin is trading in a high price.
Taki

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

I see on the exchanger that people keep buying bitcoin even if the price is just getting raise. The price is the main factor of why bitcoin is so popular. So, if you asking me what will happen when the price will raise the reply is going to be simple - more people will join to the community and that will make bitcoin to raise even higher, cause of the amount of coins is limited, but the demand is huge.
2girls

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

In every jump I say no no these levels are too high I do not buy, but again now we are around 6kUSD I do not buy from these levels, too high for me.

Ok So you say that you do not buy now at 6000 thousand as the level is too high. What if on December 31, 2017 you see the price of bitcoin reaches 10000$  and then you will regret. Bitcoin is at his peak value but this is not the final value. If will increase more, so better buy more bitcoins if you have money.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
grizmoblust

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

Ok So you say that you do not buy now at 6000 thousand as the level is too high. What if on December 31, 2017 you see the price of bitcoin reaches 10000$  and then you will regret. Bitcoin is at his peak value but this is not the final value. If will increase more, so better buy more bitcoins if you have money.
Yup, I'm sure that I quite agree with your view. The price now is not the final price of Bitcoin. I'm sure that it continues going up in 2 years.

equator

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

What you are telling is about a new altcoin, but in the case of bitcoin it is opposite to it. What ever the price it may be but the users are ready to buy it. because they know that this price is also low and still bitcoin will go more high.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender