Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found this today why bitcoin is better  (Read 1358 times)
mustangy (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:20:37 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 06:14:14 PM by mustangy

lol
found this hundred bill today  Smiley Wink Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e if bitcointalk image linknot works

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:14:31 AM

This must be an effective way to send the message about Bitcoin since that paper money can be circulating anywhere in the country and even abroad. I think that slowly Bitcoin is now getting into the consciousness of the people...though of course we are not encouraging anybody to do the same thing as this might not be allowed by law (at least here in my country where money defacement is considered as illegal). I am expecting more of the same graffiti maybe not on paper money anymore but also in walls. I have seen a Bitcoin-related message on the pathway somewhere in the country and once the younger generation would be catching the Bitcoin bug there can be more on this anywhere. Again, we should not encourage anybody to do the same as there are surely more effective ways to promote Bitcoin awareness.   

hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

Because it is quite popular and valuable, more importantly it is useful to everyone.
You can trade Bitcoin with anyone in the world with just the internet, fast and easy without the traditional procedures like banks.
Accuracy is high as Bitcoin decreases to satoshi.
Bitcoin are not limited to indiscriminately printing such as paper money.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

lol
https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e

Well, it us quite better than anything because of the value of each bitcoin. You can see now how bitcoin build it self in the community especially in the social medias bitcoin is one of the greatest crypto currencies today. You can see the strong foundation of bitcoin and the longness in the industry of crypto. Bitcoin now has more higher economy and get high demand.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:20 AM

That is just one person who thought expressing his opinion on a hundred dollar bill was effective enough to propagate the message. There are still billions of people around the world who have no idea what Bitcoin is and explaining it to them would be a hard task as they have been used to the fiat currency system since the beginning.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:18:11 AM

I would actually do this if only this isn't illegal (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Decent publicity nonetheless, but there definitely are better and more legal alternatives.

This guy still did the best in my opinion.  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

Thats dope, I like that. Would be awesome if I stumble upon a note like that. Or maybe stamp on notes myself
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

That is just one person who thought expressing his opinion on a hundred dollar bill was effective enough to propagate the message. There are still billions of people around the world who have no idea what Bitcoin is and explaining it to them would be a hard task as they have been used to the fiat currency system since the beginning.

Bitcoin much better than the other site. Because to trade with bitcoin is a common useful to bitcoiners. And it is very useful for everybody. Such as the valuable of the currency are getting high.
well i think bitcoin is better because it is now really popular itvis better to any other coin because it has a greater value and its status change  in a  short period  of time that is why bitcoin is really popular today because it really works .it really helps and it is really useful.
mustangy (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:57:30 AM

This must be an effective way to send the message about Bitcoin since that paper money can be circulating anywhere in the country and even abroad. I think that slowly Bitcoin is now getting into the consciousness of the people...though of course we are not encouraging anybody to do the same thing as this might not be allowed by law (at least here in my country where money defacement is considered as illegal). I am expecting more of the same graffiti maybe not on paper money anymore but also in walls. I have seen a Bitcoin-related message on the pathway somewhere in the country and once the younger generation would be catching the Bitcoin bug there can be more on this anywhere. Again, we should not encourage anybody to do the same as there are surely more effective ways to promote Bitcoin awareness.   

here we go dear senior knows how to add images lol i struglle a lot still couldnt.

IS IT LEGAL TO STAMP US BILLS?

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

I would actually do this if only this isn't illegal (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).
It's not illegal to do this.  What would be better, in my opinion, would be to stamp
the BTC symbol onto coins.  Quarters and half dollars would be best.  That's not illegal
either.  It's kind of a neat idea, but you'd have to get the symbol onto a metal stamp and
stamp each one by hand. 

I haven't seen a $100 bill in quite some time.  Nor have I been able to keep one in my
possession for any length of time.  That's a very cool find, brother.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:49:21 AM

Pretty nice publicity. The thing with paper money is that it changes from hand to hand on a daily basis so the message gets spread around a lot more. I'd be willing to do this but with a 10$ or 20$ bill, i think they circulate more frequently than the 100$ bill. Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see if this becomes a trend outside of the US.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:20:56 AM

I would actually do this if only this isn't illegal (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Decent publicity nonetheless, but there definitely are better and more legal alternatives.

This guy still did the best in my opinion.  Cheesy

Why are guys telling that you can do this if this isn't illegal. What do you mean guys, bitcoin is illegal? Im curious of this, why bitcoin is illegal? I think it's no because the only thing why they are telling bitcoin illegal is that it is not yet exposed to public and to all official government.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:25:45 AM

Bitcoin is always better than fiat, because of it fixed supply , there will be no room for corruption and printing huge cash into the system to enrich the elite, with this every 1 will work hard to earn descent money
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:57 AM

Bitcoin is always better than fiat, because of it fixed supply , there will be no room for corruption and printing huge cash into the system to enrich the elite, with this every 1 will work hard to earn descent money
My point is why do we have to compare bitcoin against fiat when they can co exist and will bring convenience to us.
Bitcoin is definitely not going to the fiat system because the government has the power to make it impossible, let's be focus on the success of bitcoin and be realistic that it has limitation and not going to replace a legal currency.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

My point is why do we have to compare bitcoin against fiat when they can co exist and will bring convenience to us.
Bitcoin is definitely not going to the fiat system because the government has the power to make it impossible, let's be focus on the success of bitcoin and be realistic that it has limitation and not going to replace a legal currency.

maybe we can be satisfied that bitcoin today is more famous among us and bitcoin is used in internet only so bitcoin don't have to against fiat and the government don't feel to confuse to learn bitcoin. i think soon if the government found many advantages with bitcoin that allow them to integrate bitcoin with their system, they will approve bitcoin and i think if that time is come, bitcoin is ready to become globally so many people can use bitcoin with the new system integrated with the government.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:12:12 AM

lol

Someone wants to either show that it's time bitcoin to do not only crypto currency but also print. Thus, by the way, popularization is very fast and captures the consciousness of an increasing number of people. The man approached the mind.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

Bitcoin much better than the other site. Because to trade with bitcoin is a common useful to bitcoiners. And it is very useful for everybody. Such as the valuable of the currency are getting high.
well i think bitcoin is better because it is now really popular itvis better to any other coin because it has a greater value and its status change  in a  short period  of time that is why bitcoin is really popular today because it really works .it really helps and it is really useful.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is the best coin in the world of crypto currency and is having so many advantages for the one who is keeping it in his wallet. Bitcoin is the best coin so far in the history of crypto currency. The ones who are investing in bitcoin are very much satisfied with what all bitcoin have given them in return. Bitcoin is going to rule the world one day.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:18 PM

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is the best coin in the world of crypto currency and is having so many advantages for the one who is keeping it in his wallet. Bitcoin is the best coin so far in the history of crypto currency. The ones who are investing in bitcoin are very much satisfied with what all bitcoin have given them in return. Bitcoin is going to rule the world one day.
well i think bitcoin is better because it is  still pioneering.maybe there are many people who didnt even know what was really bitcoin .maybe there are quetion in thier mind and it says is this thing really exist? Bitcoin is running yhrough internet base and we all have known that many of the urban places didnt have  an internet yet and i believe that there are many people knows it but didnt believe on it. So if that was the case the capacity of rising in the near future is there if all the people knows  it and become a believer i believe the demand will rise together with the price and boommm! profit is there.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:30:35 PM

This guy still did the best in my opinion.  Cheesy

Why are guys telling that you can do this if this isn't illegal. What do you mean guys, bitcoin is illegal? Im curious of this, why bitcoin is illegal? I think it's no because the only thing why they are telling bitcoin illegal is that it is not yet exposed to public and to all official government.
If we make a comparison in between paper money and digital currency, then we’ll observe this thing that bitcoin is far better than fiat in so many ways. The most important thing in which bitcoin is far ahead of paper money is that bitcoin is a very good way of investing your money and earning a good amount of money. Other than this, its market value keeps on increasing significantly unlike paper money.
xFGND

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:03:51 AM

lol

Cool stamp someone made. Problem is, people bring these into the treasury to take out of circulation. That's why you don't see any paper money that's 100+ year old, at least no that often.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: