Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found this today why bitcoin is better  (Read 1358 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:28:32 AM

That is just one person who thought expressing his opinion on a hundred dollar bill was effective enough to propagate the message. There are still billions of people around the world who have no idea what Bitcoin is and explaining it to them would be a hard task as they have been used to the fiat currency system since the beginning.

Exactly. This is a good way to promote bitcoin.  Smiley. But we are only a few of us that have known bitcoin and still there's a lot of work needed to be done so that we can get the word out about it. But it would be fine just to have like baby steps to help promote it, just like this one. And maybe down the like we are going to have a good laugh seeing this thread 5 years from now. Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Because it is quite popular and valuable, more importantly it is useful to everyone.
You can trade Bitcoin with anyone in the world with just the internet, fast and easy without the traditional procedures like banks.
Accuracy is high as Bitcoin decreases to satoshi.
Bitcoin are not limited to indiscriminately printing such as paper money.

True, bitcoin is very useful, honestly it truly helps me transfer my funds to somebody without going outside and exposing myself to sunlight and falling in line before the teller entertain your transaction.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

This is one of the best way to advertise bitcoin to the populace and since most countries use dollars, bitcoin will be known by those who use dollars over times. Sharing dollars image online with bitcoin inscription we help just that I don't know what governments will do about it. I have also noticed that most of the mainstream media are avoiding bitcoin and we have to develop other means of publishing bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

This is one of the best way to advertise bitcoin to the populace and since most countries use dollars, bitcoin will be known by those who use dollars over times. Sharing dollars image online with bitcoin inscription we help just that I don't know what governments will do about it. I have also noticed that most of the mainstream media are avoiding bitcoin and we have to develop other means of publishing bitcoin.
well bitcoin is really better today because it is more profitable than any other coin in the crypto world and i also believe that it is all because of the profit that people gain in btc. The profit will really make the bitcoin popular now a days and it  really works and we have all seen that this is real bitcoin really lead all coin it is really the profitable coin ever.that is why it is said to be the better than other coin.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

Because it is quite popular and valuable, more importantly it is useful to everyone.
You can trade Bitcoin with anyone in the world with just the internet, fast and easy without the traditional procedures like banks.

True, bitcoin is very useful, honestly it truly helps me transfer my funds to somebody without going outside and exposing myself to sunlight and falling in line before the teller entertain your transaction.
That is one of the amazing thing that i want to bitcoin especially on the local wallet that we have on our own country all of this are on that wallet then the transaction is hassle free that no need to go outside when you have to transfer some money to other person just make sure that the person you want to transfer is have this wallet too and so on there is a lot of useful things here in bitcoin most probably like in paying bills this is one of a kind id love most.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

Yes bitcoin now is very popular because of its value so i think people will be attracted to bitcoin. Bitcoin also give us financiap freedom. It can also provide us an easy transaction online.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

This must be an effective way to send the message about Bitcoin since that paper money can be circulating anywhere in the country and even abroad. I think that slowly Bitcoin is now getting into the consciousness of the people...though of course we are not encouraging anybody to do the same thing as this might not be allowed by law (at least here in my country where money defacement is considered as illegal). I am expecting more of the same graffiti maybe not on paper money anymore but also in walls. I have seen a Bitcoin-related message on the pathway somewhere in the country and once the younger generation would be catching the Bitcoin bug there can be more on this anywhere. Again, we should not encourage anybody to do the same as there are surely more effective ways to promote Bitcoin awareness.   

Actually this is not just to aware people, it is a slap to the government and banks who were trying to defame bitcoin and bring it down but unfortunately they failed to do so every time.
I think this is not the right way to spread awareness but the right way to scare the people who are against bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

Obviously that's what bitcoin currently offers, no more banks or manipulating fiat. No need to bother going out of the house just to transfer some money, maybe we'll think like this but some people who do not know their bitcoin say different things to us.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:27 PM

Obviously that's what bitcoin currently offers, no more banks or manipulating fiat. No need to bother going out of the house just to transfer some money, maybe we'll think like this but some people who do not know their bitcoin say different things to us.
For those people who didnt even know about bitcoin will surely say different things.Bitcoin do really have lots of benefits when it comes on new way payment system which we cant see on tradition local fiat itself. Bitcoin is indeed better but this thing to be accepted or to replace any local fiat would really be an impossible stuff to happen.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

This must be an effective way to send the message about Bitcoin since that paper money can be circulating anywhere in the country and even abroad. I think that slowly Bitcoin is now getting into the consciousness of the people...though of course we are not encouraging anybody to do the same thing as this might not be allowed by law (at least here in my country where money defacement is considered as illegal). I am expecting more of the same graffiti maybe not on paper money anymore but also in walls. I have seen a Bitcoin-related message on the pathway somewhere in the country and once the younger generation would be catching the Bitcoin bug there can be more on this anywhere. Again, we should not encourage anybody to do the same as there are surely more effective ways to promote Bitcoin awareness.   

Actually this is not just to aware people, it is a slap to the government and banks who were trying to defame bitcoin and bring it down but unfortunately they failed to do so every time.
I think this is not the right way to spread awareness but the right way to scare the people who are against bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Trying to stop the unstoppable, defaming the beloved one and badmouthing the honest one will always bring harm to the entity who tries out such things not the victim. Bitcoin has been baring harsh and false statement from governments and banks for a long time now but people are not that idiot to trust whatever they hear. We all know how much mean banks and governments are. You are right. It is a slap at the face of both by bitcoin.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

Hahahha so you are looking so sensitive. This is really a monumental technological advancement that you are in home and things are going fine with your business. You are checking it, doing it, transferring it and much more just sitting on your sofa.

Like you, people don’t have to go outside and feel hot and cold, rather they use this service and this is a blessing. Isn’t?
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:56:37 AM

Trying to stop the unstoppable, defaming the beloved one and badmouthing the honest one will always bring harm to the entity who tries out such things not the victim. Bitcoin has been baring harsh and false statement from governments and banks for a long time now but people are not that idiot to trust whatever they hear. We all know how much mean banks and governments are. You are right. It is a slap at the face of both by bitcoin.
let them do what they like, the important thing is that we always know that bitcoin is profitable and will continue to believe it. little by little people will come along and when everyone has come in here, then they all will come too and will face the fact.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

let them do what they like, the important thing is that we always know that bitcoin is profitable and will continue to believe it. little by little people will come along and when everyone has come in here, then they all will come too and will face the fact.
This is why bitcoin is going to stay here forever, this trust and devotion can let down everyone who is against bitcoin.
mustangy (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

I would actually do this if only this isn't illegal (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Decent publicity nonetheless, but there definitely are better and more legal alternatives.

This guy still did the best in my opinion.  Cheesy

Why are guys telling that you can do this if this isn't illegal. What do you mean guys, bitcoin is illegal? Im curious of this, why bitcoin is illegal? I think it's no because the only thing why they are telling bitcoin illegal is that it is not yet exposed to public and to all official government.
HE WAS AWSOME I DECIDED TO BUUY STAMP AFTER I SAW THIS GUY ON TV./
WAYYYY COOL Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

That’s really something that I must do.. Those notes in my countries bill are not illegal,, so I might try one and put referrals on it.. That’s what we called marketing strategies and advertising purposes.. Then we’re on war with the fiat institutions versus cryptocurrency.. I hope no one will put under that note with “bitcoin is a fraud”, maybe I know who will does that “JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon”.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:02:46 AM

lol
found this hundred bill today  Smiley Wink Cheesy
https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e

https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e if bitcointalk image linknot works

Bitcoiners are more clever and passionate now on expressing they’re revolutionary anger to the banking system that monopolising the financial sectors for a long time. Doing it might not be appropriate for some but for me in personal level of understanding this is a proof that everyone is making the move to and take action to spread the word about bitcoin.

Fiat enthusiast/Banks officials started this with so much negative publicity towards bitcoin and now we/or someone is replying silently.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:29 AM

lol

Iv'e found out that bitcoin is better than investing or saving you money in the bank,because in bitcoin you can earn double the amount  as what you invest.bitcoin is monopolizing private sector a long time period even though it not regulated for as now.bitcoin is decentralized in the crypto currency world so thats why you gain more profit,unlike in the banks you  must follow  the central bank value of money and interest.

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Bitcoin can turn any transaction by an instant, electricity, water, wage, etc.... so to understand this thing why bitcoin is better there so many thing bitcoin have compare to money we getting used to know so the fact is that bitcoin can make instant almost anything I'm sure you are aware of that bitcoin maybe not better at all cause bitcoin have so many vulnerabilities bitcoin can also be hacked but almost seems impossible but the money we used daily can be rob also there is so many different aspect between bitcoin and money.

bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:55:48 AM

lol

“Bitcoin is better” is an understatement because “Bitcoin is the best”. In fiat the one that profiting is the banks while in cryptocurrency investments the bigger profits goes to the investors. This is freedom from oppression and manipulation from what has been a wrong doing for many decades in this society that is lead by corrupt and greedy government officials and financial/banks owner.

This is a revolutionary currency that is being circulated to fight the monopoly of this kinds of institutions that exist in this world.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

lol

Iv'e found out that bitcoin is better than investing or saving you money in the bank,because in bitcoin you can earn double the amount  as what you invest.bitcoin is monopolizing private sector a long time period even though it not regulated for as now.bitcoin is decentralized in the crypto currency world so thats why you gain more profit,unlike in the banks you  must follow  the central bank value of money and interest.
Bitcoin is better than other investment and saving in a bank indeed. This has been spreading its awareness in any countries and become popular. The more demand the price will increase thats why most uses bitcoin and grab the chance to earn and gain profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: