Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRUNIAC Scam ASIC 1 share  (Read 21625 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:50:49 PM

The US Government does not acknowledge the presence of bitcoins... They would probably help you if someone robbed you in person or hacked you...

The FBI, CIA, Federal Reserve and the Department of Treasury, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice  all have extensive knowledge of bitcoin. The recent FinCEN guidance, and DOJ/DHS action against MT GOX and it US subsidiary Mutum Sigillum make this clear and possibly indicate additional regulation and legislation coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheOrri

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:29:29 PM

Got scammed as well.  Undecided I did ask him to sign a message though....

Okay. I think I sent my message about the same time that you sent that. Tongue

I'll compose the PM right now.

Address: 157fmvnAVX1vy9ik5X6WVja14cEofgKtSa

User: TheOrri

Great doing business with you.
I certainly can.

------
I, Kruniac, am selling one ASICMiner share to TheOrri on 6-6-2013 for 2.2 BTC and am awaiting payment.
------

Signature: H/o0Bj8UXIM3Jo8iy6f2GWp3MRImGfus+dHxiYcc1LHcT5AhMShq6un/EPP42JmJcJZVSnLynfEHHE6n9L8dVZE=

Take your time - I won't be out for the morning for another hour or so.

As I said before, don't forget to provide an address for your dividend payments. I'll need that for the PM to Friedcat.

Kruniac confirmed payment

Transaction id

eda3badb8b9df829dba986c9030037975d1e1108fde6c897cae73a329bef92c7

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:03:27 PM

I certainly can.

------
I, Kruniac, am selling one ASICMiner share to TheOrri on 6-6-2013 for 2.2 BTC and am awaiting payment.
------

Signature: H/o0Bj8UXIM3Jo8iy6f2GWp3MRImGfus+dHxiYcc1LHcT5AhMShq6un/EPP42JmJcJZVSnLynfEHHE6n9L8dVZE=

As I said before, don't forget to provide an address for your dividend payments. I'll need that for the PM to Friedcat.

Transaction id

That message does NOT verify.

Please sign a message from the address you send funds from
TheOrri

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:13:18 PM

I certainly can.

------
------

Transaction id

Actually it does verify to 14cBNrTYW9XCnYhJqJ9ooAMzz7zAnojWaz which is the address of kruniac which I paid 2.2 to.
Please, can you check again?

Message: I, Kruniac, am selling one ASICMiner share to TheOrri on 6-6-2013 for 2.2 BTC and am awaiting payment.
aspeer

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:29:33 PM

I am a victim as well. Sad

same here, oh well

BTC accepted: 1C3Z4aA4v1bADYrSozjfSujzmtwxD4cvVH
Don't format your wallet into oblivion, back it up.  |  I use encrypted BackBlaze: http://backblaze.apspeer.com
10% off Campbx Fees: http://goo.gl/cIRwo
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:33:33 PM

I certainly can.

------
------

Transaction id

Actually it does verify to 14cBNrTYW9XCnYhJqJ9ooAMzz7zAnojWaz which is the address of kruniac which I paid 2.2 to.
Please, can you check again?

Message: I, Kruniac, am selling one ASICMiner share to TheOrri on 6-6-2013 for 2.2 BTC and am awaiting payment.

OK - Now sign a message with your sending address.  Thx.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:38:26 PM

The US Government does not acknowledge the presence of bitcoins... They would probably help you if someone robbed you in person or hacked you...

The FBI, CIA, Federal Reserve and the Department of Treasury, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice  all have extensive knowledge of bitcoin. The recent FinCEN guidance, and DOJ/DHS action against MT GOX and it US subsidiary Mutum Sigillum make this clear and possibly indicate additional regulation and legislation coming.

A simple "STFU" would have sufficed Tongue

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:39:32 PM

TheOrri you aren't listed under any of those transactions so you will fall down to a backup -- if all those TXs are not claimed I will decide if I will refund other people.

I can't open this up carte blanch to everyone who comes in claiming it. I hope you understand.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
jwest411 (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:20:49 PM

He did nothing illegal

Whoever skyped him, and saw his face, will be very strong evidence if testimony is ever needed.

Thats me. Anyone can tell the police ill do this for them np. I can even drive down to MD if i have to.
TheOrri

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:32:39 PM

TheOrri you aren't listed under any of those transactions so you will fall down to a backup -- if all those TXs are not claimed I will decide if I will refund other people.

I can't open this up carte blanch to everyone who comes in claiming it. I hope you understand.

I understand, and just wanted to say that it makes me smile to see there are people like you.

Just for the record, my signed message confirming I was also stupid enough to fall for the scam, you are unfortunately not alone ....

Code:
I, TheOrri own address 1HKtmZy2wtdnAuJMygp9pJVGge8xjMSc42 and was stupid enough to send 2.2 BTC to that f*cking scammer Kruniac. The transaction ID of this transaction is eda3badb8b9df829dba986c9030037975d1e1108fde6c897cae73a329bef92c7

Signature
Code:
IH6217rE+2RJ1fVUxy1/vE7LfLjGbOqzwF3LzZRENKiR2r/2Cbx9NSXIIUq6YfVqmRRVPgXCt4vxpEw8Red55So=
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:33:55 PM

First of all your local police station are NOT going to file a report for at 200.00 internet fraud.

You have to file a small claim with your state government.

And Kruniac knows from experience that no one is going to bother to do that, which is why he is being so cavalier and nonchalant about the whole thing.
methax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:36:58 PM

We can still make him miserable through the power of internet.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:41:26 PM

We can still make him miserable through the power of internet.

Frankly after talking to him I don't really think he cares what you post or do or say about him on the internet. (look at him many dating site profiles). 

Evidently he has been through a similar incident before and has admitted to being a long time e-bay scammer. 
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:41:31 PM

BigBlitz,

Both the send and receive address match and verify.  He has a stronger claim them the other.  I recommend you add him to the claim list and re allocate payout.

If you want to be totally transparent about this you should probably only pay out (varified) addresses send to a proven Kruniac address.

The others that send from Gox or Local bitcoin address (while probably verified) could be judgment call as how do you verify the screen shots were not tampered with.

I'll leave that up to you and John.

I understand, and just wanted to say that it makes me smile to see there are people like you.

Just for the record, my signed message confirming I was also stupid enough to fall for the scam, you are unfortunately not alone ....

Code:
I, TheOrri own address 1HKtmZy2wtdnAuJMygp9pJVGge8xjMSc42 and was stupid enough to send 2.2 BTC to that f*cking scammer Kruniac. The transaction ID of this transaction is eda3badb8b9df829dba986c9030037975d1e1108fde6c897cae73a329bef92c7

Signature
Code:
IH6217rE+2RJ1fVUxy1/vE7LfLjGbOqzwF3LzZRENKiR2r/2Cbx9NSXIIUq6YfVqmRRVPgXCt4vxpEw8Red55So=
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:52:07 PM

Thx BCB, I will review tomorrow morning!

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:56:48 PM

First of all your local police station are NOT going to file a report for at 200.00 internet fraud.

You have to file a small claim with your state government.

And Kruniac knows from experience that no one is going to bother to do that, which is why he is being so cavalier and nonchalant about the whole thing.

Depends upon what department you are with.  If it's the NYPD, probably not.  But if you live in suburbia, where our cops get easily bored and ditch the cruiser to walk around the neighborhood for a few hours just to converse with other humans, they'll be more than happy to make that report.  Though don't be too surprised if your report gets a coffee stain or doughnut stain on it!
hwmax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:04:39 PM

BigBlitz,

Both the send and receive address match and verify.  He has a stronger claim them the other.  I recommend you add him to the claim list and re allocate payout.

If you want to be totally transparent about this you should probably only pay out (varified) addresses send to a proven Kruniac address.

The others that send from Gox or Local bitcoin address (while probably verified) could be judgment call as how do you verify the screen shots were not tampered with.

I'll leave that up to you and John.

Code:

Signature
Code:
For verification of the payment from my localbitcoins ewallet, I'm willing to provide the login details for a trusted party to login and see the transaction was made.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:17:24 PM

Just received this in a PM:

I'm still trying to figure out why this drama is even still unfolding, and why I'm getting BCCed on it. O.o

Alright, lemme weigh in my two cents.

1: I don't recall what you guys are talking about with all of this "scam" talk. I do not have a Bitcoin wallet that has seen any use whatsoever, and with access to a computer which sees up to 5 users a day, any one could be responsible for any number of unfortunate and most likely misunderstood dealings during the past month.

2: The moment you private message someone demanding payment (in any form) to prevent personal information from "leaking", it's classic blackmail. Extortion by US Code. Any "opinions" or "views" or "two cents" about it means nothing. It's there in plain text.

3: That having been said, I'm not interested in Ironcross, his naughty PM, or any of the "dox" on the internet. If I am indeed who you claim I am, then you could have gotten much better pictures than what you found. At least ones where I'm wearing some Armani or something. =/

4: BigBitz did go with the whole "scam a scammer" mentality, but you know what? That's okay. He's taking care of the community, and that really showed me a lot. I swore up and down that he was going to keep the coins, but he didn't (it seems). He's just a shark businessman who buys at $10 below spot, but seems to really care about giving back to those in need. I have all of the respect in the world for him, and for BCB (even if we don't agree on a few things).

At any rate. Following this tale of woe and luls has become a 20 minute a day hobby at this point. As I said, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. The whole bytecoin, betcoin, batchcoin, hocus-pocus confuses me. I'm not tech savvy enough to get involved with bitchcoins or eye are see or whatever you crazy hipsters are doing.

I WILL however be -obscenely- glad to wait and watch to see where this goes. If I'm lucky, and it gets out of hand, I can start hurling defamation lawsuits at people and make some REAL money.  We have a lawyer specifically for business transactions. He's always looking for a payday.

Your friend and neighbor - "Kruniac"

XOXOXOXXOXO
<3 <3 <3 <3
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:24:18 PM

Just received this in a PM:

I'm still trying to figure out why this drama is even still unfolding, and why I'm getting BCCed on it. O.o

Alright, lemme weigh in my two cents.

1: I don't recall what you guys are talking about with all of this "scam" talk. I do not have a Bitcoin wallet that has seen any use whatsoever, and with access to a computer which sees up to 5 users a day, any one could be responsible for any number of unfortunate and most likely misunderstood dealings during the past month.

2: The moment you private message someone demanding payment (in any form) to prevent personal information from "leaking", it's classic blackmail. Extortion by US Code. Any "opinions" or "views" or "two cents" about it means nothing. It's there in plain text.

3: That having been said, I'm not interested in Ironcross, his naughty PM, or any of the "dox" on the internet. If I am indeed who you claim I am, then you could have gotten much better pictures than what you found. At least ones where I'm wearing some Armani or something. =/

4: BigBitz did go with the whole "scam a scammer" mentality, but you know what? That's okay. He's taking care of the community, and that really showed me a lot. I swore up and down that he was going to keep the coins, but he didn't (it seems). He's just a shark businessman who buys at $10 below spot, but seems to really care about giving back to those in need. I have all of the respect in the world for him, and for BCB (even if we don't agree on a few things).

At any rate. Following this tale of woe and luls has become a 20 minute a day hobby at this point. As I said, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. The whole bytecoin, betcoin, batchcoin, hocus-pocus confuses me. I'm not tech savvy enough to get involved with bitchcoins or eye are see or whatever you crazy hipsters are doing.

I WILL however be -obscenely- glad to wait and watch to see where this goes. If I'm lucky, and it gets out of hand, I can start hurling defamation lawsuits at people and make some REAL money.  We have a lawyer specifically for business transactions. He's always looking for a payday.

Your friend and neighbor - "Kruniac"

XOXOXOXXOXO
<3 <3 <3 <3

Classic panic email

donations not accepted
Palantir13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Classic panic email

Love the change in tone once he saw the heat rising. He just took $5000 or more from a bunch of us, I'm not okay with letting that slide.

My local cops will probably have their interest piqued enough to follow through with his local police.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: