Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop] Largest Airdrop in Crypto History! 50 BILLION!! #OCC  (Read 495 times)
originalcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Original Crypto Coin's (OCC) focus is on ease of use and education for people just getting into the crypto space, we aim to help make more people comfortable with researching, choosing, obtaining, storing, transferring and developing applications which use cryptocurrencies. If you’re new to crypto, you're in the right place, because Original Crypto Coin is being developed with new cryptocurrency enthusiasts in mind.

Largest Airdrop in Crypto History!  Over 50 BILLION!
-NO personal info
-NO passwords or Private Keys
-NO Spam

Claim 5 MILLION OCC now!

https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/

@Origcryptocoin
#OCC
Original Crypto Coin
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

Is this the ANN of Original Crypto Coin or just a booty hunting post? If it is a bounty, I you should have linked it to either the main ANN page or any other official communication channel of the project.  I am going to check the airdrop out anyway Grin

etheman

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Is this the ANN of Original Crypto Coin or just a booty hunting post? If it is a bounty, I you should have linked it to either the main ANN page or any other official communication channel of the project.  I am going to check the airdrop out anyway Grin
We don’t have much info for this project.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

When I tried to get the airdrop, when I clicked the coin it says something went wrong invalid ethereum address. What does that mean? Can you guide?
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

What happened? First the airdrop was 200k, then now it's 5 million? ( See thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968717.msg30504818#msg30504818)

I must admit, I'm not sad. Because the address I used to get 200k now got 5 mil extra...

But I'm wondering what occurred.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
kalunomics

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:11:49 AM by kalunomics

When I tried to get the airdrop, when I clicked the coin it says something went wrong invalid ethereum address. What does that mean? Can you guide?

You have to have DAPP browser or wallet like Mist, Metamask, Cipher or Trust to be able to claim the tokens. You can easily download Metamask for chrome broswer at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn?hl=en or https://metamask.io and install the plugin. Then try to claim again

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

So what's going on that I need to send a transaction somewhere instead of entering my ETH address? Anyone that can confirm this is all safe?

kalunomics

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

So what's going on that I need to send a transaction somewhere instead of entering my ETH address? Anyone that can confirm this is all safe?
You are not sending money to anywhere,  it is a self drop and you are only paying for the gas fee to send the tokens to your wallet. Once you open the website and your Metamask is open and logged in,  it will automatically pop up for you to set the desired gas fee for the transaction.  Less than $0.20 would do the trick for the 5,000,000 OCC. It's totally safe because you are using your Metamask. And also you can read the smart contract to confirm

minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

This seems complicated for simple airdrop. I dont see any info about the coin. What is a link to the main ANN thread?
bucketscometh

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

This seems complicated for simple airdrop. I dont see any info about the coin. What is a link to the main ANN thread?
This is the easiest airdrop on this site. Literally click like three buttons and you have 5 million OCC. If you don't mind waiting with sending a 1 gwei transaction it'll probably cost 7 cents in ETH. Don't need to follow and retweet and sign up for facebook and telegram like all the other airdrops.
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Why not remove the need to send gas, and simplify the airdrop process?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

Nah it feel "off" as it seems to require to log into and sign up to either mist or another dapp. I've seen several of these types of "no one has every heard of this coin" situation before as it seems like a test for stealing eth.

It could be totally legitimate but airdrops are usually pretty simple and this seems like it's MICRO ETH GAS STEALING.

This is maybe the 15th one I came across in the last 30 days. A new coin pops up requires some bizarre gas limit to be set and sends you a bunch of coins that you'll never hear of hitting an exchange EVER.

I'll pass.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
dealthequeen

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

I'm new to crypt, this airdrop seems hard, but i'll try. 
JohnUoho1919

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Very easy operation got Airdrop. Thank you. Grin
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Nah it feel "off" as it seems to require to log into and sign up to either mist or another dapp. I've seen several of these types of "no one has every heard of this coin" situation before as it seems like a test for stealing eth.

It could be totally legitimate but airdrops are usually pretty simple and this seems like it's MICRO ETH GAS STEALING.

This is maybe the 15th one I came across in the last 30 days. A new coin pops up requires some bizarre gas limit to be set and sends you a bunch of coins that you'll never hear of hitting an exchange EVER.

I'll pass.

Not really. So basically, the only people with a problem with this airdrop seem to be people who don't know how to use Ethereum, lol. Metamask is not a scam. It's a popular eth app that people use for more than just this airdrop.

I have no idea why you wouldn't trust metamask, but oh no, sure let's go use EtherDelta in my browser and put in my private keys?

If you want to be completely safe you can install metamask on chrome and create a new wallet with it.

Then you send 0.000150 eth to that new address from your whatever eth wallet.

So here's what happened when I do this:

I send 0.000150 eth to my metamask wallet.
I go to the airdrop link. It asks for a minimum of 1 gas, you can set WHATEVER gas you want, but the minimum is 1 GAS. The eth equivalent they require as a minimum is 0.000127.

After my 5 mil coins came back to me, I found I had 0.000067 eth in my address. That means they returned some eth.

So if we do the math:
150 - 127 + X = 67
X = 44

They returned 0.000044 eth to me along with the 5 mil tokens.
That means the actual eth you use up for the airdrop is 127 - 44 = 0.000083 eth.

So it takes 0.000021 eth to send them the tx fee, so you'd be using at minimum 0.000042 eth so they could receive the 0.000021 eth to send you the tokens.

That leaves 0.000041 eth that's unaccounted for. I guess they could be stealing that eth. Or it's being used up for some reason. I'm not sure.

But at 5 Million tokens / 100 billion = 20,000 theoretical airdrops

20,000 x 0.000041 = 0.82 eth....................................... THEY DID ALL THAT WORK TO STEAL ONLY 0.82 ETH?

Come on man.

And you don't have to take my numbers for fact. Go do it yourself. Send 0.000150 eth to your metamask address, then go for the airdrop. Then after the tokens arrive, check your balance. It's all there in plain view.

You can even see it happening with one of my addresses:

0xf3f03F47E1f7CA504504Ab770A03400c2EA7598E

You can see the two only transactions there, the 150 I sent in, the 127 needed to for the airdrop. And you can see the address's final balance.

It's all there.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
zeabat1234

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

I will try it. Look like a chance to have free money  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: