Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN BOUNTIES  (Read 2042 times)
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

I never try to earn any bounties, but it seems quite easy and understandable thing. So many ways to get bounties through advertisement exist. I suppose it is necessary only to tense your up and find the real things. Soon I will test it by my own hands.
I'm also interested trying how this things works as I read a lots of positive feedback from those who got lucky to join and earned a lot from this free bounties
hope ill be able to find some and start to received some earnings.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

Good day pals,for a while now some of us(mostly newbies) have been hustling for bounties but at the end of the day for some reason or the other, we don't get it.
It can be really annoying and disturbing, considering that one put in his time and energy.

This thread is created for the sole aim of learning how to participate and earn bounties,so the contributions of our pros(could still a newbie who have been successful) are needed  here.
Pls let your explanation be detailed.

Let's hear you. 

If you are looking at participating in bounties, you will need to look at the resources you have to put into the bounty and as a newbie, you cannot expect much until you really be a high ranked member. You are even lucky cause no campaign will even accept a newbie let alone pay you much if there is anyone that ever accepts. Best is to pay your dues first. Also, if you have a good twitter account with quality number of followers with a good audit, then that should always be your best shot to earn much.

I just hate the fact that newbie can't participants in Signature bounties. It sucks Cry Undecided Cry Cry
Sure, it sucks but everyone has once been there and you cannot blame them since most people just open alt newbie accounts and most newbie accounts are always just fund of scamming to rank up. Everyone has actually paid their dues to some point and you just have to work hard to do the same just as it is in the real world. One day, you will end up consoling someone like this. Been there!
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

To earn big in bounties ensure you follow the managers rules to the latter.
Do not spam
Post work done to the bounty thread if there is a request for this.
For newbie that require token to fund there account this is the way to go.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Even thought your rank still a newbie you can earn bounties from social campaign like twitter & facebook, joining their slack and telegram. Some campaigns offer rewards by participating on their translation bounty, article bounty, and others. Just loiter around here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, might you will encounter some airdrops without the restriction of the ranking.

bukhara85

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:27 PM

Really it is very hard for newbie to find out a proper Bounties.  Embarrassed

You can login o bitcointalk and comment everyday, try to not spam. I am doing it well  Tongue

thank you very much for your suggestion . I'm trying to follow your way.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:22:46 AM

Do not spam

Yes, people should follow their otherwise they will ban the account without any reason. Before participating people go through all the rules and regulations because if anybody starting spam then moderator will also has the right to ban you.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

Do not spam

Yes, people should follow their otherwise they will ban the account without any reason. Before participating people go through all the rules and regulations because if anybody starting spam then moderator will also has the right to ban you.

It would just really a normal thing to think off on these kind of rules and regulations which you should not only see on the bounty campaign rules but also on the forum rules as well. If you did able to violate one of the rules then expect consequences would really comes after. Earning on bounties would really be decent but depending on the project if it would pump out or not. The risk on joining these bounties is that there are campaigns which turns out to end up scam or does pay less on the amounts you do agreed on the bounty.It sucks but its part of the risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

here time is necessary while write kachestviny posts in branches and until your rank grows, you will have time to add friends on social networks, in a month it is possible to rozkrutit well the accounts, and there already both subscription and baunt on social networks it is possible to do and earn
TwoCorn

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

A few general tips for noobs doing bounties (I'm actually a noob at bounties myself):

1. Do projects that interest you or that you support. Don't try to do every campaign.

2. Look for bounties that you can do. You don't have to do everything. You can do just the Twitter bounty if you want, or you can just do Facebook. Focus on what you know you can do.

3. If you want to, look to expand your bounty hunter possibilities. If you don't have a Twitter account, open one and start to build up your followers until you have enough to do bounties. Post more on this forum until you rank up to at least Junior Member so that you can do signature campaigns. Plan ahead. Think about what options you would like to have 3 months from now or a year from now and start working toward that.

4. Read the bounty announcement - all of it. Know when the campaign starts and ends, who the campaign manager is, etc.

5. Follow the directions for signing up, submitting reports, and getting payment.

6. Submit or post your stats regularly and keep a record of what you have done and submitted.

7. Periodically check the spreadsheets for accuracy. Usually things go fine, but sometimes stats won't be updated or there may be an error. If there is a problem, ask the campaign manager to check into it.

8. Be patient. The campaign manager is busy and will update your info when they can. Post any questions in the bounty thread and wait for an answer. If you don't get a response, ask again. You can also PM the manager or ask in the bounty chat channels such as Discord, Slack, or Telegram.

9. Don't lash out at the campaign manager. If you are denied participation in the bounty, ask to fix or update the problem. If that's not possible, move on. The campaign manager has rules to follow. Getting too angry with them won't help you or anybody else.

10. Have realistic expectations. Sometimes ICO's fail, end early, or actually end up being a scam. In these circumstances, you may not get paid anything. There's usually nobody to complain to. Don't get mad. Move on.

11. It may take a few weeks before you are paid. They will usually give you a time frame, either in the bounty announcement or it may be announced at the end of the campaign.

I'm sure there is more, but these are at least the basics for doing some work as a bounty hunter. Enjoy, and good luck!

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:32:31 AM

The big thing with these bounties, is that they're usually run by these shitty ICO campaign managers who are already part of a scam (the ICO itself) and they're just going to try to get free advertising from tons of spammers and people that are new to the boards. So, I would just avoid this entirely and try to stick to things which are more regulated by the boards themselves -- such as

Signature Campaigns, Loaning, and so on and so forth. Don't waste your time though, if you could make more money doing the same amount of effort in the same time at a real job then do that.

Is that the same reason as well the those bounty managers are accepting jr rank members on their campaign? I haven't been on one bounties though, but when I visited scam accusations, there are numerous reports there telling that there are ICO's not paying at the end, so its a risk to join specially if the project didn't reach the intended amount of investments. And then there are some ICO who pay very little after the effort you give. So its riskier for me to join those bounties. Would rather stick to bitcoin paying and wait if there's no campaign available, instead of joining bounties that will scam you.

So does this mean that joining bounties is not a reliable way to earn money because of scams? How will you know if you are about to be scammed? And what exactly do you do to earn bounties?

macchiato

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:34:46 AM

A few general tips for noobs doing bounties (I'm actually a noob at bounties myself):

1. Do projects that interest you or that you support. Don't try to do every campaign.

2. Look for bounties that you can do. You don't have to do everything. You can do just the Twitter bounty if you want, or you can just do Facebook. Focus on what you know you can do.

3. If you want to, look to expand your bounty hunter possibilities. If you don't have a Twitter account, open one and start to build up your followers until you have enough to do bounties. Post more on this forum until you rank up to at least Junior Member so that you can do signature campaigns. Plan ahead. Think about what options you would like to have 3 months from now or a year from now and start working toward that.

4. Read the bounty announcement - all of it. Know when the campaign starts and ends, who the campaign manager is, etc.

5. Follow the directions for signing up, submitting reports, and getting payment.

6. Submit or post your stats regularly and keep a record of what you have done and submitted.

7. Periodically check the spreadsheets for accuracy. Usually things go fine, but sometimes stats won't be updated or there may be an error. If there is a problem, ask the campaign manager to check into it.

8. Be patient. The campaign manager is busy and will update your info when they can. Post any questions in the bounty thread and wait for an answer. If you don't get a response, ask again. You can also PM the manager or ask in the bounty chat channels such as Discord, Slack, or Telegram.

9. Don't lash out at the campaign manager. If you are denied participation in the bounty, ask to fix or update the problem. If that's not possible, move on. The campaign manager has rules to follow. Getting too angry with them won't help you or anybody else.

10. Have realistic expectations. Sometimes ICO's fail, end early, or actually end up being a scam. In these circumstances, you may not get paid anything. There's usually nobody to complain to. Don't get mad. Move on.

11. It may take a few weeks before you are paid. They will usually give you a time frame, either in the bounty announcement or it may be announced at the end of the campaign.

I'm sure there is more, but these are at least the basics for doing some work as a bounty hunter. Enjoy, and good luck!

So bounties are just like signature campaigns but instead social medias are used? Am I right?

christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

Good day pals,for a while now some of us(mostly newbies) have been hustling for bounties but at the end of the day for some reason or the other, we don't get it.
It can be really annoying and disturbing, considering that one put in his time and energy.

This thread is created for the sole aim of learning how to participate and earn bounties,so the contributions of our pros(could still a newbie who have been successful) are needed  here.

Let's hear you. 

i think you did wrong process. first you have to plan and take few suggestions who already earn money from that. next you have to start earning. and keep one thing in your mind if you buy  and wait for good time to selling it. otherwise don't try to sell in loss.
TwoCorn

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

So bounties are just like signature campaigns but instead social medias are used? Am I right?

Bounties are a marketing campaign by an ICO or other crypto-related business. They focus on social media like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube, but also promote via blogs and articles, chat platforms like Telegram, Discord, Slack, signature campaigns here, and other possibilities. If you can do any of those things, you can do bounties.

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

I want to know if someone can make a living from his bitcointalk account? It seems bounty work is tedious.
macchiato

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:57:17 AM

I want to know if someone can make a living from his bitcointalk account? It seems bounty work is tedious.

There is no easy way of earning here at bitcoin forum. If you have money, you can invest in bitcoins. That is less tedious because you just have to wait for bitcoin price to rise so you can earn profit. Trading, on the other hand, is tedious also and requires experience and a lot of your time. So I don't recommend that for a newbie. Bounty is tedious as well and less safe because a lot of them requires real accounts so you are exposing some of your personal infos. I suggest that you join Signature Campaigns. I find that a lot more easier compared to the rest. Rank up first so you'd be able to join those.

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:32:40 PM

Let's hear you. 

If you are looking for new bounties campaigns - there is a platform Crowdholding. You work on different tasks and earn crypto. The platform is already working https://www.crowdholding.com/project/
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Hey, people! Who wanna earn some ITT tokens? They are already at the exchange! ($0.287161 USD (16.58%)

Leave a comment and earn tokens! https://www.crowdholding.com/project/102/task/326/help-us-decide-on-our-next-technical-analysis-indicator

More cool projects are coming on Crowdholding to share their tokens with the crowd! Get the most out of your free time - comment and get crypto!
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

What I understand is that in order to earn in bounties you need to follow the rules of the campaign manager and do not spam. My question is:
Is there any bounties that offers does not offer their own token?
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

to get bounties please to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

in which many bounties are running.

or join in telegram grop https://t.me/TokenSuite
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Let's hear you. 

even a newbie can earn a lot of profit, there are different bounty campaigns like social media campaign that you can participate , but you must choose wisely in what bounty campaign because if the project fail or didn't success you will earn nothing and always follow the rules of the bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: