Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUI for Claymore's miners  (Read 185 times)
zebullon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Configuration GUI editor + runner for Claymore's miners
======================================

Current version: 0.9 (pre-release):
  •   Simple configuration files editor.
  •   Support configurations for Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight algorithms.
  •   Ability to store separated configuration for each different currency.
  •   Fast and simple changing mined currency.
  •   One Claymore miner directory for all currencies of same mining algorithm - at start mining a new currency only the config.txt and epools.txt files are changed.

System requirements:

GitHub source code and releases:  https://github.com/zebullon/claymore-gui/

This is the simple GUI for Claymore's miners which should help to avoid making thousands miner directories and millions start.bat files for different currencies on your rigs.
Here you can easy edit config.txt and epools.txt files for each mined currency and then run mining some currency in one-click - corresponding config files will be copied into the miner path and it will run mining based on these files.

This program is free-to-use and I publish all source files and everybody may check, that it will not run any malwares  or steal some information or hashing power from your computers.

Please inform me, if this program is useful for you and what issues have you found or what features do you need. Currently I very need beta-testers.

Nearest plans to develop:
  •    Add editing overclock options
  •    Add editing dual-currencies mode for Ethash miner
  •    Make interface more friendly
  •    Add LAN broadcast interface - run mining the same currency on multiple rigs in one click!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: