Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How The Boston Bombing Is Already Being Exploited To Introduce Tyranny  (Read 1055 times)
Severian (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 02:40:40 AM

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/1464-how-the-boston-bombings-are-already-being-exploited-to-introduce-tyranny

If I were the “writer” behind the “story” of the Boston Marathon Bombing, I would consider my efforts an abject failure.

The narrative of the event has changed multiple times in only a few days, following a hailstorm of conflicting observations from the government and the establishment-run media.  The “villain” of the original plotline was clearly meant to be “rightwing extremism” as numerous mainstream talking heads, led by federal agency inferences, began repeating the “homegrown right wing terrorist” meme everywhere.  This meme was partly abandoned after the alternative media and the Liberty Movement began its own investigation, revealing a large federal presence on the scene, including military Civil Support Teams often tied to the DHS and Northcom, as well as the witnesses who observed what on-scene officials called “training exercises” during the marathon.  I have no doubt that these citizen investigations forced the establishment to change the direction of their crime tale, and use Plan B patsies instead.  This, however, complicated the momentum of the fiction, and created even more questions.

The Chechen brothers now implicated in the attack have been revealed as long time FBI contacts.  This is a bit awkward for the FBI considering they asked the American public to help them “identify the suspects in on-scene photos” while they failed to mention that they knew EXACTLY who the two young men were already (this is what we might call a contrived story arch).  Today, the older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, is conveniently dead.  The younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, had his throat conveniently shot out. The feds are now supplying the media with “written confessions” from Dzhokhar to which there is no proof of legitimacy.  For all we know the boy hasn’t written a word.     

The new “villains” get no voice in this drama, and thus become two dimensional characters.  They exist so that we can hate them.  Understanding them, or hearing their side of events from their own lips, is certainly out of the question.  Poorly fleshed out antagonists are a sure sign of a poorly constructed story.

Finally, we get to the “heroes”.  Though the criminal elements of our federal government and adjoining alphabet agencies did not yet get the right wing patriot patsy they obviously wanted, they have still so far gleaned considerable social capital from the bombings.  The point of a false flag is to frighten the population of any given nation into relinquishing freedom in the name of safety, which in the process gives the central government even more control.  In the wake of the Boston attack, the establishment is having a field day…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmiesForBitcoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:44:47 AM

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/1464-how-the-boston-bombings-are-already-being-exploited-to-introduce-tyranny
The Chechen brothers now implicated in the attack have been revealed as long time FBI contacts.
Testable claim. Please present the proof of this.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:16:19 AM

The Chechen brothers now implicated in the attack have been revealed as long time FBI contacts.
Testable claim. Please present the proof of this.

Perhaps not "proof" but certainly evidence:
http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:42:43 AM

A half-hearted conspiracy theory is a pitiful thing.  If you are going to go wingnut, go full wingnut and join Alex Jones in calling it a false flag operation.
Severian (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:49:02 AM

wingnut

Refute with a counter argument or take it elsewhere, please. Epithets aren't argument.
ButchHashidy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

...and the BitcoinKid

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:54:12 AM

The point of a false flag is to frighten the population of any given nation into relinquishing freedom in the name of safety, which in the process gives the central government even more control.  In the wake of the Boston attack, the establishment is having a field day…

i'll see your theory, and raise you a "re interpretation of the constitution"

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomberg-says-post-boston-interpretation-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

Quote from: Bloomberg
“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,” Mr. Bloomberg said during a press conference in Midtown. “But we live in a complex world where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

Jumpin' Jack Hash is a gas gas gaas
Severian (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,” Mr. Bloomberg said during a press conference in Midtown. “But we live in a complex world where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

All of this plus 1.5 billion rounds of ammo. Sounds vaguely familiar....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:00:10 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 08:51:34 AM by Hawker

wingnut

Refute with a counter argument or take it elsewhere, please. Epithets aren't argument.

2 guys killed a few people.  The security services failed to stop them.  As is normal, there will be an over-reaction for a bit.  Attempts to read more deeply into it are a waste of time.

As for wingnuts, once you go down that path, no "facts" will change your mind.  Its best to decide on your conspiracy, assert its the "truth" and then not waste a second thinking anymore about it as you won't change your mind.
Severian (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:04:05 PM

Attempts to read more deeply into it are a waste of time

The motto of the average citizen and the average despot.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:33:01 PM

Corruption?  In my government?

Severian (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:40:29 PM

Quote from: Mike Christ link=topic=187020.msg1943180#msg1943180 date=1366914781Corruption?  In [i
my[/i] government?

"Hell they won't lie to me
Not on my own damn TV
But how much is a liar's word worth?"

-Willie Nelson
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 06:42:33 PM

Corruption?  In my government?

One of my ex-girlfriends actually asked me to stop explaining all the holes in the official conspiracy theory for 9/11, lest I ruin her carefully crafted illusions. (she actually didn't phrase it far off from that, in fact)

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Severian (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:47:57 PM

One of my ex-girlfriends actually asked me to stop explaining all the holes in the official conspiracy theory for 9/11, lest I ruin her carefully crafted illusions. (she actually didn't phrase it far off from that, in fact)

My significant other was an American Airlines flight attendant when 9/11 happened. She thought I was insane for suggesting anything other than the official story as an explanation. Her exact words were "You have some odd ideas".

We're still friends and she no longer works for American Airlines. She also no longer thinks my ideas about 9/11 were odd. Wink
autodidactic

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:36:08 PM

My significant other was an American Airlines flight attendant when 9/11 happened. She thought I was insane for suggesting anything other than the official story as an explanation. Her exact words were "You have some odd ideas".

We're still friends and she no longer works for American Airlines. She also no longer thinks my ideas about 9/11 were odd. Wink

hahaha right on brother. Never stop fighting for the hearts and minds of people you love.

LZKRTwu1jUM8MphtJox54hHmXH4SiNTron
ButchHashidy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

...and the BitcoinKid

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:46:42 PM

All of this plus 1.5 billion rounds of ammo. Sounds vaguely familiar....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror

yet many people are so naive as to think these things couldn't happen again....as if human nature's magically changed in a single decade.

Jumpin' Jack Hash is a gas gas gaas
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:02:45 PM

Fund for Crisis Actor investigations:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249342.0

I'm grumpy!!
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:58:52 AM

Reminder that the FBI killed the Boston bombing suspects' friend Todashev during interrogation, and then two FBI agents involved in the manhunt fell out of a helicopter.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: