Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country?  (Read 4256 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Just see he economy of those countries who are already using this coin their development rate is much better than those who are avoiding its legalization and on top of it this coin is best known to boost economy and this has happened and this coin bring business to the region and that will give huge boost to the economy and more of it btc will give stability to its using regions and bitcoin will be coin of future,
Anyone who is smart now should even ignore the countries or anyone not accepting it yet.
I am still happy I got to know bitcoin when it is not much known as it is now, but I wish I had known about bitcoin since 09/10… As more people keep getting aware, more elites are being created from those who are here now and that is a very good thing for those who will be able to utilize their wealth and diversify it offline which I believe will even create more employment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
If you can see the side of bitcoin where everybody has been benefited by converting bitcoin into money has a great impact in making our economy progressive. One factor that one economy is progressive is that the poverty rate of the country. So if everyone of us is using bitcoin then we can decrease the rate of poverty.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

well there are many possible that may happen here. there is an instance that bitcoin can improve our economy in every country in the world there is also chance that bitcoin cannot help to economy because some people think its a scam.
Bitcoin is real economy booster and we can easily see the development in those countries where ot is accepted and the citizens of those countries are also enjoying their lives in an epic ways, and those who think this is scam show them its market critics its users life styles they will automatically admit its importance and maybe they will ask to invest into this coin so guide them so that they can earn well.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

The impact has been rather very good, most young people have been drawn towards bitcoins because it provides them with a source of income, most people have entered into the business of buying and selling bitcoins for a profit here so bitcoins has reduced unemployment in my country.
So many people, who have accepted the coin right now, just like those who accepted years ago would have benefited a lot from it and then be able to setup something good. The economy will keep getting better as we see more people making it and more employment opportunities springing up as people keep building their dreams.

well there are many possible that may happen here. there is an instance that bitcoin can improve our economy in every country in the world there is also chance that bitcoin cannot help to economy because some people think its a scam.
At this stage, anyone who is still trying to consider bitcoin as a scam is either ignorant of the facts about bitcoin or just simply does not want to shed the scales on their faces. It is not a do or die affair and everyone seems to believe whatever they want to believe, but only time will tell and by the time we see lives of some changing, then we will know if there would be an impact on the economy or not.
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:53 AM

I think Bitcoin isn't effected to the economy of a country. Yes it could effect to the economy of a product, banks but not with only a country.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

If government legalize the bitcoin and accept it will be positive impacts on economy of the country,Cryptocurrency is the medium who make illegal transaction like drug,smuggling,weapons which harmful for society and cybercrime will increase.So after legalize it will be minimize and every transaction will in watch of government,The new market of cryptocurrency will be the people an legally invest there the government will be beneficial in for of taxation.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Bitcoins can have positive as well as negative impact on the economy of a particular nation. The positive benefits include creation of jobs and increase in tax revenue. However, there can be negative consequences as well. If Bitcoins get too popular, then the national currency can lose its value.
Attaman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
i think the impact of btc in the economy of one country is good bitcoin can reduce unemployed people and also reduce poor people bitcoin is very good effect in one economy.

I agree, because with bitcoin the poor people can earn more so they can spend more. The companies will earn more and they will do something with the money they have earned from the people.

All this will help the economy of the country and will also help the poor people.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

Regards,

You know terry there are many positive and negative impacts of bitcoin in the economy of a country but I will just give you one positive and one  negative. The positive effect of bitcoin in our economy is it can reduce the poverty rate in our society because even they don't have a job as long as they know how to earn bitcoin they can survive. But because of this negative effects will come in, and the reason is some people will not find a job and they will just focus only in earning bitcoin that's why a specific country will going to lack of man power.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

If government legalize the bitcoin and accept it will be positive impacts on economy of the country,Cryptocurrency is the medium who make illegal transaction like drug,smuggling,weapons which harmful for society and cybercrime will increase.So after legalize it will be minimize and every transaction will in watch of government,The new market of cryptocurrency will be the people an legally invest there the government will be beneficial in for of taxation.

Take a look of this Japan Legalize
Japan has legalize bitcoins on their country. As legalize, they has led to a surge in mainstream adoption in the country, as major stores, merchants, and retailers have started to accept bitcoin payments.
As impact surely this will help economy growth, and i do agree by this monitoring legalize can be minimize illegal transaction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

Take a look of this Japan Legalize
Japan has legalize bitcoins on their country. As legalize, they has led to a surge in mainstream adoption in the country, as major stores, merchants, and retailers have started to accept bitcoin payments.
As impact surely this will help economy growth, and i do agree by this monitoring legalize can be minimize illegal transaction.

Legalization of bitcoin in Japan really help bitcoin in terms of popularity and also its price and that is why a lot of people wants to get bitcoin fully accepted in different countries because in that time only will bitcoin become one of the most useful currency because with the legalization of bitcoin, a lot of people will use it and it will just become like the normal fiat currency.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Although not necessarily that we should legalized bitcoin but because of the government call for bitcoin,  then it should go thay way.  Anyway,  of having bitcoin to be legalized it will basically add trust and confidence for the community to invest bitcoin. And, in the same time it will publicized and it could be a way of spreading a good news about bitcoin and it's  purposes of it is being created. With this way,  bitcoin will become a useful tool for huge crypto development in the community.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Although not necessarily that we should legalized bitcoin but because of the government call for bitcoin,  then it should go thay way.  Anyway,  of having bitcoin to be legalized it will basically add trust and confidence for the community to invest bitcoin. And, in the same time it will publicized and it could be a way of spreading a good news about bitcoin and it's  purposes of it is being created. With this way,  bitcoin will become a useful tool for huge crypto development in the community.
Do you only look at the popularity of cryptography in society? I think that this is not appropriate in this case. The fact is that people need ease of use of currency. A bitcoin requires a certain level of knowledge•
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Regards,
The possible impacts of Bitcoin on the economy of a country is that, as Bitcoin value increases almost all the Bitcoin holders in the society will have their income increased and as such it will definitely affect their purchasing power positively and thereby increasing the economic activities of that country and equally, the living standard of the individuals in the society.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Regards,

There could be many possible impacts of bitcoin in the economy of our country. One of the possible impacts is that people will become financially stable and it will lessen the number of poor people. So when the people will become financially stable, they can but everything they want, they can travel many places, they can build their own business so I think the economy in the country will grow because people can afford to buy so the sales of any industry will increase.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

Well, imagine if a poor country like Venezuela were to invest into buying a few thousand Bitcoins. Let's say 5,000. Now, someday BTC will be worth $1,000,000 each. Therefore Venezuela will get $5,000,000,000 (five BILLION dollars) for the small investment. This could save their country because the population is only 32,000,000 (32 million people) therefore each person would get $156, although maybe only the bottom 50% would qualify, therefore each person would get $300 or so, which is a lot of money, in comparison with USA, $300 in Venezuela would be worth $600 and also babies can't spend it, therefore families would be helped greatly by it. This is what I would do if I were the leader of Venezuela.
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

Regards,
To have a certain impact on the national economy firstly it has to be regulation so it becomes legal, and secondary i suppose there will be less and less needed for paper (no money, registry entry and so on), so the impact would be in a positive light.
mobilevroom

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:20 AM

From what I've read, BTC can proffer great impact for a country's economy, and it’ll be able to benefit every citizen. Yes, the impact is always on a positive note if it were a legalized and used currency.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:52:01 AM

Regards,
To have a certain impact on the national economy firstly it has to be regulation so it becomes legal, and secondary i suppose there will be less and less needed for paper (no money, registry entry and so on), so the impact would be in a positive light.
Being efficient with the nature resources like wood and stopping logging is sure a must for our world which is now "almost" destroyed, by digitalizing everything, we can keep all those trees stay in this earth rather than becoming crappy physical money and slowly destroying ourself, just I still wondering why majority of governments still now allow the usage of paper, they could simply banned it, aswell as paper money, and convert everything to digital.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin has many good effects to the economy, let us start with the unemployment rate it could ease the problem of the community that having a difficult time finding a job because of lack of experience or unfitted position with bitcoin it can be easily implemented by government to the people who don't have jobs because it can be easy to learn thus with a good profit. Second is to the market if the government legalized the digital currency, and with its popping values and good characteristics many investors and businessman will provide services to the community because digital currency is well known today and it will be easy for them if they legalized it in terms of transactions etc. But the government sees it as a threat being in a cashless society will be more difficult it will attract criminals to do illegal works such as hacking, money laundering and illegal transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: