Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP avail] ⚽️ EtherSport 🏈 Sports Forecast Platform | 15% prof.share  (Read 20664 times)
cryptofintech

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Great concept overall, great brand name and appearance. You are failing during pre-ICO because Lottery 11 idea sucks badly. 11 Lines to fill? Who do you expect to play it? Jobless sport fans only? Make several different types of tickets, starting with just one line. Yes, the win for these tickets would be small, but the quantity of players would be soooo much bigger. In order to succeed with such ICO, you should have created concepts of at least 5-10 types of smart sporting lotteries, including those where you can guess score. And you better have the code up and running already if you what to show that you've done your homework.

Website presents a lot of people in the team - so many advisors and no developers. No, I don't buy it. It is hard to believe that seemingly strong advising board came up only with idea of hilarious Lottery 11.

Will I play the ticket filling out 11 lines? No way. What if have just a couple of teams I care about? And I believe there are vast majority of people that don't care about everything that happens in sports. Couple of favorite tennis players, couple of football and hockey teams maybe. That's it.

Maybe I write this because the main idea here should reach some guys who will read this comment and create successful startup based on that. You don't even really have to conduct ICO in order to start the project from scratch.

Just a little piece of advice from me. For free. Sorry for being honest.

I think you are on point concerning need for diversification of the Ethersport game offerings and this I am sure will come with time post-launch of the initial Lottery 11 game. Also, if I am correct, by way of authorized Lotters, many different cards can be played from different sports, so this is a start although it will be limited to the same Lottery 11 format.

Where I don't agree with you regarding your comment on the 'game offering' where you say... "You are failing during pre-ICO because Lottery 11 idea sucks badly".....What Etherport is essentially doing has been around for generations (in terms of the game offering), and in the UK one example is The Football Pools, formerly owned by Sportech before they sold for £83M earlier this year. And even The Football Pools was limited to just Football (Soccer), and where players were even more limited to just picking DRAWS in 10,11, or 12 lines! With Etherport, players will be able to choose outcomes under the 1 X 2 format where relevant and over many different sporting events.

Bottom line, these Sports Lottery type games (Sportech reported £28M revenue in 2016) are popular and always have been, although, National Lotteries providing traditional draws create competition for these types of games.

Now, in regards to the proposed P2P betting (betting exchange), again, nothing new here as this has been going on since the late 1990's with the advent of Betfair, and Ethersport themselves say, "We are not going to convince you that we are creating something extraordinary or genius, as most of the ICO campaigns state". The idea that players can become their own bookmaker, and rid of the built-in margins and fees from traditional bookies is very popular all over the world. The problem that may be faced here like in all exchanges has to do with available liquidity so players can bet in amounts that can guarantee a matched bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethersport (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

The jackpot prize or payout is based on the number of people who bought the ticket or what? Please explain. Thanks.

The lottery ticket price will be fixed at $1. If a million players buy a ticket, prize fund will be $1,000,000 and payout to token holders will be $150,000. If only 10 players buy same line, prize fund will be $10, and payout to token holders will equate to $1.50. As simple as that! Smiley
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

Nope, sorry Sad But if you have questions, you can contact us in Telegram, for example. The chat ID is @ethersport_io
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

3 days left until pre-ICO end!

EtherSport's presale ends on 19th of November, so if you didn't take a chance to get ESC tokens at their lowest price, hurry up!

Follow https://ethersport.io/ and press 'BUY ESC TOKENS' to take part.

Current price of ESC tokens is 0.0005 ETH, the next one, during the 1st ICO stage will be already twice bigger and will be kept at 0.001 ETH for hour only before next price rise!

Also, take part in the generous EtherSport bounty campaign. All the details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349405

Till now how many ETH has been collected the ethersport. I think few people are showing interest towards and it makes me to convince about the project. Can we find in  etherscan about the raised money?

Of course, just use the wallet address on the ICO page at ethersport.io

We build on blockchain to make everything transparent, right? Wink
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:15:12 PM

with the hard work of all the devs here ,,, hopefully can run smoothly project you do and become more successful. I say this because I see your schedule only per week for each stage
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

It's 1 hour for 1st stage, 24 hours for the 2nd, 1 week for 3rd and three weeks for the 4th stage to be precise Smiley
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

24 hours left to the Pre-ICO end!

The Pre-ICO will end on Ethereum block #4589841. We project it to be around 24 hours from now.

If you didn't take a chance to het ESC tokens at their minimum price, do it now! Smiley
rekcahxfbclone

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

add ESC tokens in myether?
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

The Pre-ICO is OVER!

Please don't send your contributions now as they will be reverted back.

The 1st stage of general ICO starts in 48 hours. Keep an eye on the announcements, it will last for 1 hour only before the next price increase!
Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

Waiting for the ICO round Smiley
Rayhan_LBass

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

Good the roodmap and concept.
I waiting for the news updates in the ICO round,
Coz I interested for this ICO.
DigiMig

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

In which medium do you pay the 15% share of profit to the token holders? Is it in ESC or ETH?
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

In which medium do you pay the 15% share of profit to the token holders? Is it in ESC or ETH?

In ESC.
OhMyCoin

Activity: 117

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

When will ICO start?
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

By the way, against the background of all the other ICOs, this idea can get real use not only in lotteries, but you can go further, to sip the project for bets on sports, on the block. I would very much like to see how they realize their plans. If the guys do everything in the mind, then the project will shoot well, I think there will be many who wish.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

ETHERSPORT STARTS ITS GENERAL ICO ROUND IN THREE HOURS

The sports results based decentralized online lottery platform, EtherSport, has successfully ended its Pre-ICO and is now getting ready for main ICO start. Four general ICO rounds will last from November, 22nd to December, 21th. The first round of the ICO will last for 1 hour and will offer ESC tokens for a discounted price. The ESC tokens will be used as payment medium and for additional funding of the platform, built on Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts, which will make it a progress relatively to older outdated systems.

EtherSport is a new and revolutionary platform built for taking a new experience of combined lotteries and sports betting to players from the whole world. The newly developed process will allow players to use their sports knowledge and analytics with lotteries in a fully decentralized and transparent manner. EtherSport is built to maximize fairness of the gaming process and to provide the best profitability possible to all players, the platform, and its partners.

One other major goal of EtherSport is to bring black gambling and bookmaking markets into a legal plain, as by European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA), the official gaming industry market size is over $86 billion, as the black market is measured at $430 billion.

The main EtherSport idea is in Lottery 11, that uses precise determination of sports events instead of generating random numbers, for drawing its results. This makes the lottery results auditable by all players and completely impossible to affect or change in any way to rig the lottery.  This principle also offers EtherSport players to increase their chances in a lottery by using their analytic abilities and sports knowledge to predict the results with more precision.

Advanced security, easy signup process, complete anonymity, transparency of all money operations, almost instant payouts and absence of hidden payments or commissions are the EtherSport’s advantages accomplished thanks to using of the latest blockchain technologies. These are impossible with usual centralized betting and lottery systems.

EtherSportCoin, or ESC, are Ethereum tokens that are used for financing the project and will be used as a payment medium on the EtherSport platform. Also, ESC token holders will be eligible for receiving their share in 15% of EtherSport’s operational income.

4-stage ICO will start at 8 pm UTC on November, 22nd and will end on December, 21st, or if all tokens will be sold out. The first stage offering tokens for the lowest price of 0.001 ETH will last only for an hour and will be followed by the second 24-hour long stage with ESC sold at 0.0013 ETH. The third stage will last from November, 23rd to November, 30th, and will offer ESC tokens for 0.0017 ETH. The last stage will last for three weeks afterward and will allow purchasing the tokens for 0.002 ETH.

Taking part in the ICO doesn’t require any registration and will be easy and straightforward. The only required action will be sending your contribution to an Ethereum wallet address provided at ethersport.io page, after which you will receive back your tokens automatically.

You can also obtain the ESC tokens for free by taking part in the generous bounty campaign.

The first ICO round will last for 1 hour only, so don't miss your chance to get the ESC tokens at their cheapest!
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:03:51 PM

By the way, against the background of all the other ICOs, this idea can get real use not only in lotteries, but you can go further, to sip the project for bets on sports, on the block. I would very much like to see how they realize their plans. If the guys do everything in the mind, then the project will shoot well, I think there will be many who wish.

You're right, it all will be launched eventually!
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

ETHERSPORT ICO IS LIVE NOW

1st stage of general ICO is live! Head over to https://ethersport.io/ and press 'BUY ESC TOKENS' to take part.

You have one hour to get ESC tokens at their lowest price of 0.001 ETH, after which it will be increased to 0.0013 ETH.
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

ICO 1st stage is over! The ESC is now priced at 0.0013 ETH for 24 hours.
Ethersport (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

2nd stage of EtherSport ICO is over. Current ESC token price is at 0.0017 ETH, and will be there until November, 30th, 9 PM UTC.

To take part in the ICO and contribute, head over to ethersport.io and press 'Get ESC tokens.'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: