Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan for 1.85 BTC for Month, Need ASAP Have Collateral Weekly payments  (Read 918 times)
Prideoflion (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 08:31:10 AM by Prideoflion

Hello Everyone,

I know that I'm a new member here and that it may come off badly, but I'm in need of a loan for 1.85 BTC. I'm in a bit of a bind and need the coinage to pay for a hotel room while I travel to visit my sister. I'm leaving Sunday, so I need the funds ASAP. I'm more then willing to put up collateral and have several online forum accounts, a twitter account the has over 2500 active, responsive follows and an verified eBay account that has a couple of positive feedbacks. The reason I'm willing to put these account up as collateral is because I know that I can pay back the loan easily and I'm more then confident that I won't lose them. If there is another form of collateral you can think of that I could provide to secure this loan please let me know.

I'm willing to pay the loan on a weekly basis and am offer a interest rate of 30 percent. I'll split the interest up into the four payments, so you'll see a return almost right away. Also feel free to talk to me about the interest rate.

I work online as a freelance article writer and copywriter, which can be verified with this link to my active iwriter account:
http://www.iwriter.com/view_stats.php?writer=112162

I also do website design and here's a Wordpress website of mine as an example: http://megamoneymakingmethods.com/

I'm also more then willing to work on a trade basis. If you need articles,sales copy written or a website designed, I could do a negotiable amount of work for you in exchange for the loan. As a full time freelancer, I have experience in a lot of different fields, so if you need a service you're willing to exchange for the loan, just let me know

I'm also willing to accept lower amount from more then one loaner, as long as I reach my goal.

If you have an idea as to how we can make a deal, please let me know ASAP.

If needed I can provide the following information for identification verification:
*Government-issued photo ID --Drivers License
*Utility bill proving you live at the address on your ID
*SSN
*Current Address
*Proof of Income (Paypal Statements)
*Consent to perform a credit check

Recap of what I can provide as collateral if necessary:
* 4 Domain Names.
* 1 Active Website
* At Least 3 3+ Year Old High Ranking Forum Accounts
* An Established eBay Account
* A Twitter account with over 2500 active followers
* My Article writing and Copywriting Services in trade.
* Just Ask!

Thanks For Reading,
-Edward H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:56:09 AM

I'll go out on a limb here and say that nothing you've said is worth 1.85BTC of trust.

Prideoflion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 07:59:10 AM

Newbie asking for loan. Didn't read. Move to next account.

I'm more then willing to prove my worth to this community and to you personally. It's unfortunate that I have to ask before I have made an impact here, but I do plan to do so. I hope you will see that in time.
Prideoflion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 08:00:43 AM

I'll go out on a limb here and say that nothing you've said is worth 1.85BTC of trust.

Then give me an idea of what I could provide that would be? I'm open to any suggestion  Smiley
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:01:07 AM

Then give me an idea of what I could provide that would be? I'm open to any suggestion  Smiley

Physical items such as smartphones, tablets or laptops are probably the best form of collateral.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:08:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

I know that I'm a new member here and that it may come off badly, but I'm in need of a loan for 1.85 BTC. I'm in a bit of a bind and need the coinage to pay for a hotel room while I travel to visit my sister. I'm leaving Sunday, so I need the funds ASAP. I'm more then willing to put up collateral and have several online forum accounts, a twitter account the has over 2500 active, responsive follows and an verified eBay account that has a couple of positive feedbacks. The reason I'm willing to put these account up as collateral is because I know that I can pay back the loan easily and I'm more then confident that I won't lose them. If there is another form of collateral you can think of that I could provide to secure this loan please let me know.

I'm willing to pay the loan on a weekly basis and am offer a interest rate of 30 percent. I'll split the interest up into the four payments, so you'll see a return almost right away. Also feel free to talk to me about the interest rate.

I work online as a freelance article writer and copywriter, which can be verified with this link to my active iwriter account:

I also do website design and here's a Wordpress website of mine as an example: http://megamoneymakingmethods.com/

I'm also more then willing to work on a trade basis. If you need articles,sales copy written or a website designed, I could do a negotiable amount of work for you in exchange for the loan. As a full time freelancer, I have experience in a lot of different fields, so if you need a service you're willing to exchange for the loan, just let me know

I'm also willing to accept lower amount from more then one loaner, as long as I reach my goal.

If needed I can provide the following information for identification verification:
*SSN
*Current Address

* 4 Domain Names.
* 1 Active Website
* Just Ask!

Thanks For Reading,
-Edward H

If you're not a kid behind a screen and actually have bills, proof of income, and own things in your name, 1.85 BTC ($225 at best) is easily manageable on a credit card? they give college kids credit lines in the thousands, employed adults have on average a credit line of $10-30k, if you're confident that you can pay it back quickly, why not put it on a card? They won't charge 30% interest either... 18% at worst...

I think resorting to basically begging a forum publicly, (one of which you recently joined) to lend you $200 bucks is beyond absurd.

Also, you have to be out of your mind if you think any right person would hand over there SSN... online... to anyone for anything...

There's just literally a million better ways to go about, getting your hands on $200
Prideoflion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 09:25:25 AM

Hello Everyone,

*SSN
*Current Address

* 4 Domain Names.
* 1 Active Website
* Just Ask!

Thanks For Reading,
-Edward H

If you're not a kid behind a screen and actually have bills, proof of income, and own things in your name, 1.85 BTC ($225 at best) is easily manageable on a credit card? they give college kids credit lines in the thousands, employed adults have on average a credit line of $10-30k, if you're confident that you can pay it back quickly, why not put it on a card? They won't charge 30% interest either... 18% at worst...

I think resorting to basically begging a forum publicly, (one of which you recently joined) to lend you $200 bucks is beyond absurd.

Also, you have to be out of your mind if you think any right person would hand over there SSN... online... to anyone for anything...

There's just literally a million better ways to go about, getting your hands on $200

I think you're being a bit harsh here. I don't have any credit cards as I conduct all of my online payment using my debit card linked to my bank account. I'm more then willing to earn this amount, but I'm short on time. I'm not going to had over my SSN there are services that verify it without it exchanging hands, I was trying to make it simple. It's not begging if you can earn the money and pay a competitive rate for it.

While I do respect you opinion, I think you should respect my choice to ask.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:17:48 PM

And that my friends, is how you hijack a thread.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:18:55 PM

And that my friends, is how you hijack a thread.

It's resolved for the most part. I'm gonna go ahead and delete my posts to clean it up. Sorry for the derail.

gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:39:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

*SSN
*Current Address

* 4 Domain Names.
* 1 Active Website
* Just Ask!

Thanks For Reading,
-Edward H

I think you're being a bit harsh here. I don't have any credit cards as I conduct all of my online payment using my debit card linked to my bank account. I'm more then willing to earn this amount, but I'm short on time. I'm not going to had over my SSN there are services that verify it without it exchanging hands, I was trying to make it simple. It's not begging if you can earn the money and pay a competitive rate for it.

Yeah sorry if that came off as a bit harsh, If you don't have any credit cards this might be a good time to give discover a call and get one lol. Yeah I mean if someone is really ready to do it and according to the last post it was resolved? Then best of luck to you. Though really, do consider grabbing at least one credit card for emergency's at least
Prideoflion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 09:27:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

*SSN
*Current Address

* 4 Domain Names.
* 1 Active Website
* Just Ask!

Thanks For Reading,
-Edward H

Yeah sorry if that came off as a bit harsh, If you don't have any credit cards this might be a good time to give discover a call and get one lol. Yeah I mean if someone is really ready to do it and according to the last post it was resolved? Then best of luck to you. Though really, do consider grabbing at least one credit card for emergency's at least

It's no issue, it's easy for me to misinterpret the meaning of people's words. Forums don't do them justice  Wink. I did decide to go out and get a loan, so my need is taken care of. No worries. Now I'll see how I can build creditability on this forum, since my start here was so rocky lol.
2D

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 10:17:41 PM

1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
2. Low-medium message count with vapid posts of little to no contributatory value
3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
4. Signs posts with full name
5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course) -- REQUESTING A LOAN THE SAME DAY, NO LESS LOL
6. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Currency Exchange (PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Western Union)
7. Straight out of Newbie mode and selling gift cards/codes/Steam games of any kind (they'll often be purchased with stolen CC info, leaving you holding the bag later on down the road)
8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female
9. New user trying to sell an Apple iAnything
10. Sob stories asking for handouts

What could possibly go wrong?
Prideoflion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:32:37 PM

1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
2. Low-medium message count with vapid posts of little to no contributatory value
3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
4. Signs posts with full name
5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course) -- REQUESTING A LOAN THE SAME DAY, NO LESS LOL
6. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Currency Exchange (PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Western Union)
7. Straight out of Newbie mode and selling gift cards/codes/Steam games of any kind (they'll often be purchased with stolen CC info, leaving you holding the bag later on down the road)
8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female
9. New user trying to sell an Apple iAnything
10. Sob stories asking for handouts

What could possibly go wrong?

Everything Lmao. I disagree about the sob story though. My story at the very least was legit  Wink. I hope y'all don't think too badly of me for asking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: