Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2021, 06:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start investing in cryptocurrency now?  (Read 6728 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

People are regretting not investing in Bitcoin since it was $0.001. Same people are going to regret not investing at $6k. You think Bitcoin is going to stop at $6k? Of course not. Bitcoin is build upon a deflationary model. Hence. the price will increase with more demand. Still a lot many people don't know about cryptocurrencies and I believe that the whole internet using population is a potential user for cryptos. There is a huge market lying just for grab.

Couldn't agree more. Peope who think that the bullmarket from 2017 was the last bullmarket we will ever experience, are very delusianal. Of course we will reach all time high's. We always have and will, because of the shortage of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
truongdhnh

Activity: 872
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

When investing in an important area is the awareness of good or bad times.Bitcoin is down and the Altcoins are falling. So why do not you think this is a good opportunity and opportunity for us to step Buy them and keep them when Bitcoin comes back.
jack8989

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

I actually know about bitcoin when it was just 300 usd.. I regretted badly and now the price had already jumped to over 6000 usd.

Is it wise to start now? thou i doubt i would be buying even 1 bitcoin, litecoin still plausible for me to buy a few.

pls advise, thx u.
The current price of Bitcoin is pretty low and you should buy it and do not hesitate as you did. If you do not hesitate to buy Bitcoin when its price is only $ 300, you are definitely rich now. So let's get experience and invest in Bitcoin to make a big profit later.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

When investing in an important area is the awareness of good or bad times.Bitcoin is down and the Altcoins are falling. So why do not you think this is a good opportunity and opportunity for us to step Buy them and keep them when Bitcoin comes back.
yes that's what I did too. now is an opportunity for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. because most prices are going down, and we can buy and multiply assets by buying now at a cheap price. I also collected bounty rewards that I received in eth form and saved them until now. my hope, when bitcoin rises, and the market starts to grow again, the value of my investment assets can increase.

all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Definitely not. There are enough worthy coins now, moreover at a very attractive price. My advise investigate top coins like Qtum, OmiseGo and pay special attention to Aeron. I know it is not the top coin for sure but it has all the opportunities to become so in 2019! By the way they are making a very generous giveaway. All details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
karlos_545

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

Definitely not. There are enough worthy coins now, moreover at a very attractive price. My advise investigate top coins like Qtum, OmiseGo and pay special attention to Aeron. I know it is not the top coin for sure but it has all the opportunities to become so in 2019! By the way they are making a very generous giveaway. All details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Hm…volume on Binance On ARN/BTC trading pair is growing. Why? I did not know about aeron project before. Need to investigate more
all_inman

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Hm…volume on Binance On ARN/BTC trading pair is growing. Why? I did not know about aeron project before. Need to investigate more
Team is giving away new tokens to all ARN token holders. Plus there will be 250 randomly chosen users. I guess this is the reason of the volume growth
novusordo

Activity: 801
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

As you see, almost 1 year has passed and the current price is lower than last year. Opportunities will always come to us so it will never be too late to enter the crypto market. You can enter this market any time you want

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Team is giving away new tokens to all ARN token holders. Plus there will be 250 randomly chosen users. I guess this is the reason of the volume growth
Growing volume is good but Im expecting the good growth of price. That’s much more attractive for me, haha Cheesy
PS just signed up for the giveaway project. Hope to get some tokens for free
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

This market could be a fresh start for tons of you that missed out on the last bull run (myself included), those who spent the last few months refining their skills and preparing for the best and worst will succeed .. time to see who can survive in the jungle.

quochung

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 11:35:53 AM by quochung

I do not think it's too late to start investing in cryptocurrency now. However, you must manage your expectation of profitability and risk management. Remember that in high fluctuation market, it seems attractive with enormous profit prospect.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

I actually know about bitcoin when it was just 300 usd.. I regretted badly and now the price had already jumped to over 6000 usd.

Is it wise to start now? thou i doubt i would be buying even 1 bitcoin, litecoin still plausible for me to buy a few.

pls advise, thx u.
It is better to start investing in bitcoin now, when he broke another bottom of$ 5500, than after a while, when his price will be more. And up to$ 300, he still did not fall, so don't wait for something to happen.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

never been too late. in fact now is the right time to buy in.. btc now drop below $6000. its a big discount.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Now is a good time to buy the coins, as I see it, the market is now falling extremely low, the value of the coin is going down dramatically, so if you buy now We get quite cheap rates. So I will buy when there is money
VasilyS

Activity: 589
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

It seems to me that after yesterday fall in crypto prices there is the best time for investments.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

It seems to me that after yesterday fall in crypto prices there is the best time for investments.
Tremendous amount of the old customers of our cryptocurrency exchange came back to us in the last 24 hours to buy.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
eth_slave1

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

I think its never too late,  though you may look at how far we've come and what you could have gained in that time.  Lots of interesting projects to have invested in and much more still coming on ground.  One project that seems really cool is HiNounou.  They are a health care based blockchain project and the prospects they promise seem real and achievable.  I'm planning to buy,  now that the market is in a dip.
HitTheLow

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

I'm bitcoin investors from 2012 and every bubble someone make the same question: is it too late? my anwer was and will be always no.

This technology is going to value trillions and not billions as it is now.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
CryptoBull31

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I'm bitcoin investors from 2012 and every bubble someone make the same question: is it too late? my anwer was and will be always no.

This technology is going to value trillions and not billions as it is now.

This. I 100% agree. We are still EXTREMELY early on the timeline of bitcoin adoption and the current price is hilariously low. People thinking it's too late to invest in cryptocurrency in 2018 are like people thinking it was too late to invent in car industry in 1910.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

pls advise, thx u.

Do not be skeptical. I have known crypto since 2013 and thought it was too late to invest, but I was shocked about the price when I went back two years ago. Sometimes being to skeptical is not good because you miss good opportunities  to earn. Be willing to take the risk, because the higher the risk, the higher the opportunity to earn more. Crypto is still not well adapted and if mass adaptation happens, the market cap can increase a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: